AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Quick Survey how much you know

Junior Member kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 04:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Quick Survey how much you know

1. What is L's real name?
    2. What is Kira's real name?
    3. Who is the owner of the main death note?
    4. What is the name of Light's shinigami?
    5. Can a person who uses a death note go to heaven or hell?
    6. What rules are on the 30th page?
    7. How many people can be owners of 1 death note?
    8. How many people can use a death note?
    9. Who is Light's girlfriend?
    10. How did Misa Misa's shinigami die?

more will be added in time...
    Last edited by kiras_deathnote; 10-27-2009 at 07:19 AM.

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 03:50 PM
    Threads

1. L Lawliet
    2. Light Yagami, other users include Misa Amane, Higuchi, Takada, Mikimi and Mihael Keehl.
    3. Siddoh
    4. He doesn't own Ryuk
    5. No, however the last episode states that all humans go to nothingness.
    6. It has 60 pages. No rules are in the middle of it
    7. One personb however one person may own more than one. others may use a notebook owned by that person but may not make the eye deal.
    8. Anyone who can write
    9. Kyomi Takada, he never seemed to be in love with Misa, only used her for her Shinigami eyes.
    10. Killing L and Watari to lengthen Misa's life killed Rem.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

^^Still working on list, not every anime I has seen has been added yet.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

Member Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 10:41 PM
    Threads

L.Lawliet
    Light Yagami (or Raito Yagami)

Siddoh
    Ryuk
    nope, in the manga it says that all humans goes to nothingness
    this one I don't know lol
    yes
    anyone
    current? or in the past? Well I'm going to list them anyway lol.
    Yuri, Misa and Kyomi Takada

oh killing both L and Watari for Misa's, lengths her life span. X-X lol
    *~Sakura~*

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 04:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

Rules on page 30:
    • If you have traded the eye power of a god of death, you will see a persons primary life span in the human word.
    • The names you see with the eye power of a god of death are the names needed to kill that person, you will be able to see the names even if that person isnt registered in the family registration.

Junior Member kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 04:03 PM
    Threads

11. are shinigami on any particular side in light vs l?
    12. What is the name of Lights stalker at the beginning of the show?
    13. Who does Light ask out on a date?
    14. What subject does Light's sister have trouble in?
    15. How many people does kira kill in one week at the beginning?

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

1. L Lawliet
    2. Yagami Raito
    3. Shinigami King, Siddoh
    4. Changes throughout the series, but mostly Ryuk
    5. No, they go to Mu
    6. no idea xD
    7. 1
    8. anyone at least 340 days old
    9. doesnt have one
    10. Killed L, which resulted in Rem's death

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

11: Ryuk no side. Rem was on Light and Misa's side. Siddoh was on Mello's side for a while.
    12: Ray Pember
    13:Takada
    14: If I remember right maths or arithmatics
    15: Was that revealed? I only remember it being enough to get noticed.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by kiras_deathnote View Post
    1. Slim Shady. (Ryuuzaki Lawliet)
    2. Kaiser Soze. (Light)
    3. Rupert Murdoch. (Ryuuk, prior to giving it to Light)
    4. Vince. (Ryuuk)
    5. Hell, Michigan. (No)
    6. Don't talk about Fight Club.
    7. How much wood could a DeathNote chuck if a DeathNote could chuck wood? (One at a time)
    8. 42. (Just the owner)
    9. Lindsey Lohan. (Misa Misa and the brown-haired girl, though he was just using both out of convenience, so neither actually counts)
    10. ODed in Mary-Kate Olsen's apartment. (Saving Misa Misa)
    11. Ryuk is a Sith lord. (No)
    12. Margaret Mary Ray.
    13. Mary Sue. (The foremention brown-haired girl)
    14. Walking up-right. (Math)
    15. OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The Local Vampire XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2011 08:23 PM
    Threads

1. What is L's real name? L Lawlliet
    2. What is Kira's real name? Light Yagami.
    3. Who is the owner of the main death note? Light Yagami.
    4. What is the name of Light's shinigami? Ryuk.
    5. Can a person who uses a death note go to heaven or hell? No. In the Manga, Ryuk tells Light that there is no Heaven or Hell.
    6. What rules are on the 30th page? ..
    7. How many people can be owners of 1 death note? 1 person, but multiple people can use one Death Note.
    8. How many people can use a death note? Answer above.
    9. Who is Light's girlfriend? Misa or "Miss To-Oh." Sorry, can't remember her real name...
    10. How did Misa Misa's shinigami die? By writing in names in the Death Note of people that are about to capture Misa in order to extend Misa's life.
    11. Are shinigami on any particular side in light vs l? Not Ryuk. Rem was with Misa (not Light though. She doesn't like Light.) Siddoh was being used by Mello.
    12. What is the name of Lights stalker at the beginning of the show? Huh..? He had a stalker?
    13. Who does Light ask out on a date? "Miss To-Oh." Again, can't remember her name.
    14. What subject does Light's sister have trouble in? Algerbra/Math.
    15. How many people does kira kill in one week at the beginning? Like 2?

~Beautiful set made by *Tsuki* <333

<--Clicky, plz!

I gave you my heart to keep in your possession. It's very fragile and the only one I have left, so please don't break it. <3

Member Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 10:41 PM
    Threads

Ryuk is not on either side, Rem is on Misa's, Siddoh is on Mello's for awhile because of the Death Note he wants back.

Raye Penber
    Yuri first then Takada
    Math, Alegbra
    ugh I can't remember...a few pages..I remember Ryuk looked at his Death Note at the start...Normal notebook have 28 lines (mine does) in the anime and manga shows two pages filled, so 58. I guess.
    *~Sakura~*

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I watched episode 2 again and the police were aware of 52 deaths. Ad on Takou Shibuimaru and that makes it 53 plus any more they weren't aware of.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 11:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

Lucious Lawliet
    1st Kira: Light Yagami
    2nd Kira: Misa "Misa-Misa" Amane
    3rd Kira: Mikami Teru
    The one Light picked up? That Death Note's owner would be Ryuk the shinigami
    Ryuk
    Nope. They will lead to nought.
    Could I get my copy of the Death Note for this question? *Gets the copy anyway* Rules are:
    • If you have traded the eye power of a god of death, you will see a persons primary life span in the human world.
    • The names you see with the eye power of a god of death are the names needed to kill that person. You will be able to see the names even if that person isn't registered in the family registration.
    If it's not passed on? I think only 1 owner. But you can lend the Death Note to other people.
    If lended I think everyone can. I mean anyone can use it even if a page is torn out.
    Ms. To-oh? Takada Kiyomi
    She was in a pinch that made her kill someone that made it look like she saved Misa's life.
    I do not think so.
    Stalker or detective? Ray Penber.
    If I remember it's Takada Kiyomi
    I'm sorry I cannot answer this. I forgot.
    I forgot. But it's more than three.
    Some people say "You can't have it all." I say "I can try~!!!" - OtakuInu!!!

Twitter-Tumblr
    -DevArt-YouTube-Formspring

OtakuInu~!!! Red V.I.P dango

Closed Thread

Thread Information