AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Spoiler help

Junior Member Hatiko is on a distinguished road Hatiko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2010 12:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Spoiler help

I was roaming some forums and someone decided to put a spoiler out about the CP9 Saga
    Spoiler* Nami defeats a member of the CP9 and the crew says goodbye to going merry.

I don't really care about the going merry one as I don't know how or why it happens.
    I was just wondering in what episode the nami one and the going merry one happens. I heard that the Davy back, enies lobby (no clue if i spelled it right), and the water 7 arc were the best arc so far so i want to be able to watch them without waiting for these thing to happen. Also, is the whitebeard war saga better?
    Please no more spoilers though (I know, it's hard to do) but it would be great. I also heard that Zoro sacrifices himself for Luffy but it took a whole episode for it to happen during the Thriller Bark Arc (we all know he doesn't die) but still that seems pretty big and I was wondering if bigger thing happened after that in the show (no spoilers, plz). I know... it's alot.
    Thanks!

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 11:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well I dont watch the anime, but using my good friend wikipedia, it turns out that the one where Nami fights starts on episode 293 and ends on episode 295. Although if you start watching from there you will be very, very confused if you dont know whats happened in the CP9 arc. The episode with the going merry is 312 although I warn you that you'll probably cry because it is very sad. And as for anything bigger than Zoro sacrificing himself for Luffy... well yes there are much, much bigger things that happen after that, although some of that stuff hasnt happened in the anime yet (but feel free to read the manga, though I recommend you start from the beginning for One Piece is a very, very great manga and you won't have to deal with filler). In fact, I didn't think that Zoro sacrificing himself to save Luffy wasn't that big of a deal. It just kind of happened, compared to the other stuff that's gonna come.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Junior Member Hatiko is on a distinguished road Hatiko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2010 12:58 AM
    Threads

Well, I strated the anime from the beginning and am on episode 50 something (end of the Loguetown arc), so I will know what happens by the time I make my way there.

Closed Thread

Thread Information