Quote Originally Posted by proEuphie View Post
Ha! You wish!
What. It's true, you *****.

I didn't find it anywhere, I decreed it.
Then it MUST be true.

This fact proves that Euphemia is good enough and more than good enough to be trusted with military and political power -- the only Code Geass character who is good enough to be trusted with a command. Thus she is the only character in the series worthy of being a protagonist that the audience cares about.
She actually didn't send them because her sister ordered her not to.

Quote Originally Posted by proEuphie
The idea of making a series about characters like Lelouch, second-season Suzaku, CC, Kallen, Nunnally, Rollo, Cornelia, Charles, Schneitzel, Kaguya, etc., etc., who don't care if they kill a lot more people than they have to to achieve their goals, and having the audience care about most of them, is disgusting to me.
I can admit that Lelouch does some evil stuff, but nothing to bad. Suzazku isn't any different in season 2 really. How exactly is CC evil? And Kallen, what does she do? And Nunnally? And Kaguya? She isn't even evil, she's just a kid.
The reason that disgusts you is because you're a hopeless idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by proEuphie
He uses F.R.E.I.J.A. to destroy much of Tokyo and kill millions of Britannians and Japanese, in episode 18 of R2, I've heard.
If you'd actually seen that, you'd know it was because of the Live On geass.

Towards the end he works with Lelouch and does nothing to prevent the evils that Lelouch does in order to become universally hated. Unless Lelouch can use geass on everyone using television, he would have to kill hundreds of millions of people to become universally hated for the Zero Requiem.
Besides killing terrorist, he mostly just threatens them and controls them. He ddoesn't go massacre civilians.

Now do you see what I am trying to say?I suppose the survivors of the people that Suzaku let Lelouch kill will not be very pleased by the idea that Suzaku only did so in order to have a chance to kill Lelouch and thus avenge those Lelouch killed as part of the Zero Requiem. I'm sure the survivors would rather have their loved ones alive and thus have no need to be avenged.
Excuse me, they did it to save the world. Who cares about the innocent people involved?

Now do you see what I am trying to say?
Nope, still dumb to me.

Goro Taniguchi and Ichiro Okouchi have pushed on thousand and millions of persons the idea that someone can kill people he clearly sees that he does not have to kill and still be worth liking. An idea which I find disgusting and dangerous.
No they did not. They just wrote the story. They didn't say you HAD to agree or that the people who thought otherwise were wrong.

So you can have the pleasure of enjoying Code Geass without thinking about how evil its ideas are?
I sure can.

I can't stop thinking about Euphemia's murder,

Quote Originally Posted by proEuhpie
No, I should write professionally and get paid for it, as partial compensation for the suffering that Code Geass has caused me.

Considering that I have proven that the massacre did not make it necessary for Lelouch to kill Euphemia and it was still necessary for Lelouch to keep her alive for his plans to have any chance of working, it seems really pessimistic for you to imagine that Euphemia would be killed a lot in alternate universes in which the massacre, the poor excuse for killing her, does not take place.
Well depression will make you pessimistic. I never said there was no massacre.
Lelouch agreed to help the SAZ, and he didn't end up using Geass on her. However, she said the word "Lelouch" too loudly once. And of course, VV hears this and decides that Lelouch being alive would complicate things.
So without speaking with Charles, he explains to the Black Knights that Zero was a prince. Afterward, they get furious, think the SAZ was a plan by the empire, so they decide to kill Zero, who is in the SAZ.
When they attack, the military, without Cornelia to direct them(And since Euphy is not a good military leader.) panics and starts a war with the Black Knights. Lelouch panics, but Euphy drags him and Suzaku to safety and tells them to wait for Corenelia. Suzaku says that he'll protect them in the Lancelot and leaves. Lelouch tries to comfort Euphy, and she pretends to be calm.
However, the Black Knights come in, and they're following Diethard's orders. They try to kill Lelouch, buyt Euphy saves him,. getting shot in the process.

That's just one of them.

I think that this was just a cheap trick by the creators to fool the viewers into not realizing how evil Euphemia's murder was.
Well then you're an idiot.

Sarcasm.
No...