AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: *SPOILERS* The shot that killed My Love for Anime

Threaded View

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default *SPOILERS* The shot that killed My Love for Anime

Yesterday was the first anniversary of a date that will live in infamy. October 12, 2008, the first US airing of episode 23, and what I think is one of the most evil and senseless murders ever shown on television.

This thread is to discuss Euphemia's murder, since a lot of people say that I discuss it too much in other forums.
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 12-06-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: removed the spoiler from the title; used the new title OP tried to use for his/her post

Thread Information