AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Happy Anniversary Aw.com!!!

Hybrid View

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2004 08:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yup, it's been a whole year since that last January 18th when the content updaters decided to stop changing the update date, but still put in wallpapers!

Thanks for 365 days of misconception!

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Oh, It pased already one year
    If I'm correct somwhere at that time also this forum broke down.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for the sarcasm. Very much un-appreciated. I have told ya'll time and time again that I cannot personally do anything except contact pmak. If you want to do something about it, contact him yourself. Better yet, you try making an anime wallpaper database that is as successful and as large as animewallpapers.com .

this is precisly the reason I warned you in the first place Miko. This kind of attitude is not appreciated.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Mmmm no kidding, we really don't need that kinda stuff on this forum. Anyway Pooky's put up a little updates thread anyway, so thats plenty good enough ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2004 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow, its been that long?

Senior Member haruko is on a distinguished road haruko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2004 05:54 PM
    Threads

man time sure does fly i remember when i usedto check everyday for an update :lol: lol that never happend.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow I didn't realize it has been a year.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by haruko@Jan 18 2004, 06:02 PM
    man time sure does fly i remember when i usedto check everyday for an update :lol:  lol that never happend.
    yea I did that too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, it's been awhile. I value comments and concerns about AW.com but there are more mature ways of bringing them up. One way to so is to stop the sarcasm. Another way is to not say the same complaint to me every time you see me. I heard you the first time.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well I gotta agree, trying to manage a site like animewallpapers I know isnt easy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2004 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Uh, who said it was sarcasm? I'm just announcing the fact. It HAS been one year.
    It's kind of hard to sniff out sarcasm from text, and you probably shouldn't if there are no sarcasm tags.

And does warning actually do anything?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

Iwould like to say thanks to those who work on this site, and also those who contribute their skills in the form of art work. By looking at the items posted here,I have a lot of practice to do!

Good luck on another year!

☃ Snowmen! ☃ pmak has much to be proud of pmak has much to be proud of pmak has much to be proud of pmak has much to be proud of pmak has much to be proud of pmak has much to be proud of pmak has much to be proud of pmak has much to be proud of pmak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 01:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

A script to display the newest wallpapers on the front page automatically is in the works.

I also have to revive the updates mailing list... time is short... I'm currently performing performance tuning on the website because it's running too slowly from all the increased traffic we've accumulated over the months.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yes, warning limits what you can do on the forums. the more warns you get, the less you can do. I wouldnt warn if it didnt do anything.

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information