AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Girls are just...

I wish I was loved QQ -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2012 11:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Girls are just...

So seriously, remember I like to post long posts. So get ready for a story...

So starting 2 years ago...

She was a freshman I was a junior. I held the very first hacky sack meeting and I saw her walk in. Her name was Genny, and she was fun and everything. (Trying to sum it up) 2 weeks went by and one day I was sitting there up and said, "Hey Genny wants to know if your gay" I said, "Really?... and just stared at her" and she laughed and said, I know you're not Genny just wanted me to ask. So Genny come over and sat beside me. Long story short, we hit it off great. Me and her dated for a year. then it come to last year. We never fought once. we were IN LOVE. I took her virginity, she took mine. =) It was perfect. But then she got sick, and she started getting mad at me. I stayed patient and loved her. Then she said, "Lets take a break" and I went a long with it. Long story short here, she cheated on me with this guy named John. She was ****ing him when she called me to break up with me.
    The next day her mom rushed to my work and got me and said, "I need your help" so I left work and we went to her house, genny was REALLY sick, I picked her up, and CARRIED her to the car, and CARRIED her into the hospitable. So we got back together and she cheated on me with John again.
    Long story short, I forgave her and we dated for awhile again. We fell in love and stayed in love. Then it come to this year in JULY 1 week before her birthday. I was planning on the whole engagement process. Well, another long story short, she ditched me to go to camp for one week with her x boyfriend. She cheated on me.
    I loved her so much I kept forgiving her, and she kept cheating on me. So now to today. We have been engaged for a few months, and nothing really bad, a few little fights nothing too bad. And I was always patient, I always took the blame just so she would be happy. I quit hanging with my friends for her. And well two days ago, she broke up with me. (I broke up with her)

Went to her house today to drop off something we talked and she said, "Even though you don't believe me I still love you" I said *crying* " You're right, I don't believe you" And we talked some more. I said, " I'm moving, and going into the military for 20 years so I can retire when I hit 40 and not have to worry about (because I will have a family) if my family will have everything they want. I want to give my family what ever I want.

We talked some more. And then I said, "I'm leaving" and she said, "No" and i sat there silent, she said, "I don't love you like I used to" I started to walk off, and she said, "I didn't tell you to leave" I said *balling my eyes out" "YES YOU DID, THE DAY YOU QUIT LOVING ME YOU TOLD ME TO LEAVE GOOD BYE" Got back in my car and left.

=( I MISS HER ='''''''''''''''''''''''''''( I want to hold her and just cry.... =(

-Sno

FATE FELL SHORT THIS TIME
    YOUR SMILE FADES IN THE SUMMER
    PLACE YOUR HAND IN MIND
    I'LL LEAVE WHEN I WANNA

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have never had a boy/girl friend before. It's just easier that way; never get hurt.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

What a sad, sorry blog topic this would [read: should] make...

Bad Memory

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Lol@teen drama

Just freaking leave the girl already.

Junior Member Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2009 10:30 AM
    Threads

You know forgiving someone because you love them no matter what they do is destructive behaviour, for you, not for her, she abused your trust so many times, I understand that you love her and none of that matters, because that's what love does to someone, but maybe one day when you stop and find somebody else, you'll realize how much better off you are.

also, never take the blame just to make someone happy, and what guys don't realize is if you stop hanging out with your male friends, and doing what you want with mates to an extent, we will see a loss of passion in you, especially for others, and that is not good - because it seems as if we're suddenly dating a totally different person.

I think there is definitely someone better for you, who won't abuse your trust.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

I have never had a boy/girl friend before. It's just easier that way; never get hurt.
    Good luck with that...SHINJI IKARI!

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Junior Member Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101 has a reputation beyond repute Carly101's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    How sheltered. You could die in a car crash - or get hit by a bus - or get shot in a drive-by - or get mugged and killed in an alleyway, do you then not leave the house?

I wish I was loved QQ -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf has a reputation beyond repute -Snowolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't only quit hanging with my male friends, it was mostly my female friends. Ones I knew since elementry school. Now she still won't talk to me (my friend)

-Sno

PLACE YOUR HAND IN MIND
    I'LL LEAVE WHEN I WANNA

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer View Post
    Good luck with that...SHINJI IKARI!
    um, .. not sure what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Carly101 View Post
    How sheltered. You could die in a car crash - or get hit by a bus - or get shot in a drive-by - or get mugged and killed in an alleyway, do you then not leave the house?
    I was just saying that that's one of the advantages of never having one.

Personally, I've never had a girl/boy friend simply from fact that I've never seen the need for one.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 10-10-2009 at 07:12 PM.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Snowolf27 View Post
    I didn't only quit hanging with my male friends, it was mostly my female friends. Ones I knew since elementry school. Now she still won't talk to me (my friend)

-Sno
    Did you choose to? or was your girlfriend at the time worried about you hanging out with a girl? because that's her asserting control over your friendships, you can't let that happen.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Look, I loved her so much I promised to give up anything for her to be happy. I tried so hard. =\ Meh, feel like I'm more being lectured here.

-Sno

PLACE YOUR HAND IN MIND
    I'LL LEAVE WHEN I WANNA

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, hey however you take it is up to you, maybe one day you'll agree with me.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I do agree with you... That's why I'm considering it a lecture... wait, lets say more of my "conscience getting back to me late"

-Sno

PLACE YOUR HAND IN MIND
    I'LL LEAVE WHEN I WANNA

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I do know what it's like - the feeling that the pain and loneliness that won't go away, but it does, eventualllyyy ;] hope it's sooner rather than later!

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dude your a rare guy. My male buds would move on faster than a moose chased by wolves if they were in a situation like that. They'll be like "b---- whateva"

You should do the same.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This story would be a lot cooler if some hunk in a tank top just walked up to you and took your woman. Either that or a gorilla that takes her to the top of the Empire State Building.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You should have ditched her the first time she cheated on you. Idiot.

You should have ditched her the second time she cheated on you. Imbecile.

You should have ditched her the third time she cheated on you. Dolt.

Did that sink in yet?

Why you forgave her time and time again is beyond me. Completely and utterly beyond me. Each time she cheated on you, she showed again and again that she doesn't care about you, and each time she got back together with you, it meant you're a fall-back.

Following your heart is one thing, but you should never let it get ahead of your head. Hell, if a girl ever cheats on me, I don't think I'd be angry or sad...I think it'd fall into a "you're dead to me" situation.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Well then that's one less way of getting hurt out of the map.

Oh, and I totally agree with Gjallarhorn. Chances are, someone who's cheated once will cheat again. Personally, I have a no-tolerance policy. You cheat, you're out.
    Last edited by sa5m; 10-10-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn
    Following your heart is one thing, but you should never let it get ahead of your head. Hell, if a girl ever cheats on me, I don't think I'd be angry or sad...I think it'd fall into a "you're dead to me" situation.
    I think i'd have to agree. I've been cheated on in the past, and it's never worth that person, your happiness, or your sanity. You should have stepped back and analyzed yourself and your actual reasons for getting back with someone who just seemed to enjoy cheating on you.

Was it:

- Loneliness? (we all have this sometimes.)
    - Desperation?
    - Fear of being alone?

Because if you had any respect for yourself, you would have realized as I did, that a relationship (especially a failing one) is never worth your time, energy, emotions, or anything else you put into it, if it's with someone who treats you like that.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 10-10-2009 at 08:27 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah I couldn't take back someone who had cheated on me - like, the thought disgusts me, I don't understand how people could do that to someone, I'd rather leave someone if I was that unhappy, cheating is just wrong...

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

You should have left her after the first time she did that too you. That is a way of life saying HEY BUDDY SHE IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU! . Gahh, why can't people be responsible in their relationships.

Member reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

The best way for the truth not to hurt is to accept it and just not put much of your attention to it.

It'll be fine. It's not the end of the world.

Dalmasca does not forget kindness nor ill deed done. With sword in hand she aids her allies. Sword in hand, she lays to rest her foes.

-Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Final Fantasy XII

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    This story would be a lot cooler if some hunk in a tank top just walked up to you and took your woman. Either that or a gorilla that takes her to the top of the Empire State Building.
    She left: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...ubj=1609146976

For this: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...subj=738747630

(no that's not her)

Seriously? WTH... The guy is a man ***** anyways. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    I think i'd have to agree. I've been cheated on in the past, and it's never worth that person, your happiness, or your sanity. You should have stepped back and analyzed yourself and your actual reasons for getting back with someone who just seemed to enjoy cheating on you.

Was it:

- Loneliness? (we all have this sometimes.)
    - Desperation?
    - Fear of being alone?

Because if you had any respect for yourself, you would have realized as I did, that a relationship (especially a failing one) is never worth your time, energy, emotions, or anything else you put into it, if it's with someone who treats you like that.
    Yeah, I think I was just a fallback boy.

yeah I couldn't take back someone who had cheated on me - like, the thought disgusts me, I don't understand how people could do that to someone, I'd rather leave someone if I was that unhappy, cheating is just wrong...
    I added you, wanted to ask something.

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    You should have left her after the first time she did that too you. That is a way of life saying HEY BUDDY SHE IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU! . Gahh, why can't people be responsible in their relationships.
    I tried to make her happy, I prayed so hard, wished so hard, would have died to just have her be happy with me.

-Sno

PLACE YOUR HAND IN MIND
    I'LL LEAVE WHEN I WANNA

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Snowolf27 View Post
    She left: [url]

I tried to make her happy, I prayed so hard, wished so hard, would have died to just have her be happy with me.

-Sno
    The only way to say I love you, in your case, is to let her go.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

um, .. not sure what you mean.
    Shinji is afraid to fail, so doesn't take risks, and hates responsibility...I was comparing you to him...and failed D:

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Closed Thread

Thread Information