AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's the name of this song?

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's the name of this song?

It plays it on episode 22 of R2 when Lelouch and Suzaku are in the garden place. Also, another one(maybe the same song) when Lelouch and Kallen kiss.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Member Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 01:15 AM
    Typically I can be find hiding in my mind, or lost in space.
    Threads

I think I found em ^_^ But first, for those of you who want to hear those scenes,
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    Those two scenes, the garden scene and Leleu X Karen, are located here:

Episode R2 22,
    Starts at 5:18 into the episode and ends at 6:40

It starts again at 14:49 and fades out around 15:26
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    I'm almost positive the song that plays when Lelouch Kisses Kallen is called Nunnaly, from the Code Geass R2 OST 2, the last link I posted went to Continued stories though T_T

Lets try again...

Ok, I think that link works. The first part was used for the kiss scene, and the second part with just music was used for the garden, unless I'm mistaken. It's a long song for such short scenes, very pretty though. Anyway...
    Last edited by Alkazor; 10-07-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Thank you very much. To bad Gendou doesn't have that song. I'm still saving up for this soundtrack. Thanks a bunch though!

EDOT: Okay, that's it. Thanks. *sigh* I need to hurry and get a job so I can earn some money.....
    Last edited by kimi no kioku; 10-12-2009 at 06:56 AM.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Closed Thread

Thread Information