AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who is getting SAW: The Video Game?

Junior Member Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite has a reputation beyond repute Azure_Kite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2009 10:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who is getting SAW: The Video Game?

To me it really looks good. I will most likely get it, please tell me what you think about the way it looks, what you think of the way the gameplay looks so far, and possibly if you will buy or rent it.
    add me on msn or yahoo!
    MSN HANDLE: [email protected]
    Yahoo ID: azure_kite50210
    ON MESSENGER RIGHT NOW.
    ----------------
    Favorite Quote: "You think that's a child down there? Not anymore it ain't... She's a Little Sister now.." - Atlas((Frank Fontaine)) - BioShock

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

i actually have not seen or read anything on this game yet.

it would be awesome if it was a jiggsaw killer sim, with 100% true real-time where you sit at a desk and watch tv screens and push a switch every few hours to activate something. there's also a deep mask maintainence system where you have to polish your mask regularly to prevent grime buildup

yeah, that would be hilarious
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Member mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG has a reputation beyond repute mattBANG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 02:17 AM
    Threads

Haven't read or seen anything about it either. What style is it? - like FPS or..

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

I wouldnt want to get it, a game after SAW seems kind of boring to me. I'd rather stick to watching the movies.

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    I wouldnt want to get it, a game after SAW seems kind of boring to me. I'd rather stick to watching the movies.
    well the movies are boring too...so i guess that would go for the game as well

honestly though, what movie to game adaptation HASNT sucked horribly? i think the closest to GOOD one was Wanted: weapons of fate, but it was just meh (based on the demo, i havent played the full game)
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

I already have it, I can tell you that the atmosphere of the game is amazingly well done. The game itself is not that scary but the background and atmosphere will do the trick for you.

The combat in the game is supposed to represent a weakened person fighting , like the combat in Rule of Rose but unlike Rule of Rose the combat is a bit weird and spammable.

The puzzles in the game are toughies, built along the lines of that annoying Slider puzzle in Silent Hill Homecomming. But with more grace.

The boss traps are pretty much the fun part of the game; so far I'm 50% of the way through the game judging by the trophies I've gotten. Oh, my real complaint with the game is the fact the trophies are piss easy to aquire.

Then again, it is a game that was suddenly taken over by Konami and we all know how Konami feels about achievements and trophies.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Junior Member CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy has a reputation beyond repute CatboyIzzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2009 12:21 PM
    Threads

In my opinion, the game versions of movies are usually rubbish so I don't think I'll be getting it.

http://www.izinyohigh.proboards.com/
    My newly opened shoujo ai RP site =^.^=

Junior Member kayacamilla is on a distinguished road kayacamilla's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2009 03:29 AM
    Threads

So far the reviews are going down the drain for this game. It's hard to trust a game based on a movie that got stale after the 2nd movie release. It's one of those must release games cause Halloween is just around the corner which is sad. The graphics looks good and the environment looks gritty and it fits well for the game. I read a bunch of stuff and I think there's little or no re playability at all for this game, correct me if I'm wrong. I'll let this one pass and wait for a decent horror game.

Member Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 10:10 AM
    Threads

now i am not gunna bash the game before it comes out, but all i want to say is this....

how many movies that were made into video games were amazing? or even slightly worth playing for that matter.

maybe you could argue lord of the rings...but if you know anything about NES you know it was actually a game waaay before the movie so that fact could be argued in another light.

history shows us almost all movies made into games fail epically. our most recent example would be transformers, or even assassins (which was already a crap movie).

on a side note did anyone ever play the game waxworks? its an ancient survival horror for PC that had some super grotesque graphics for its time. does anyone know if that game was based off the horror movie waxworks? if so then i stand corrected. that game was pretty bad *** if not utterly disturbing for its era.
    when you have nothing left to burn...set yourself on fire.

Member Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri has a reputation beyond repute Lady Sayuri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2009 05:56 PM
    Threads

Saw never interested me as a movie...and I'm pretty sure it won't interest me as a game. Plus, I agree with Unrested. Video Games that turn into video never make the cut. Although, Shrek the third was an awesome game. =P

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Azure_Kite View Post
    To me it really looks good. I will most likely get it, please tell me what you think about the way it looks, what you think of the way the gameplay looks so far, and possibly if you will buy or rent it.
    I suggest you avoid this game at all costs unless you love to die or if you are an achievement guy. This games has a lot of grusome deaths, unnecessary achievements (and you get them for no appearent reason), and boring puzzles. This is what I heard from G4 (they gave it a 2 out of 5) at least but I wouldn't take that chance.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-22-2009 at 01:49 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk has a brilliant future Sparhawk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2009 07:43 PM
    Threads

Its a movie game so there's no way I'm getting it. They usually suck.

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    This games has a lot of grusome deaths
    That's enough reason to get it

Closed Thread

Thread Information