AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you request a work from me?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 73.33%
  • No

4 26.67%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My drawings + Commissions!

Junior Member blacksmiley is a glorious beacon of light blacksmiley is a glorious beacon of light blacksmiley is a glorious beacon of light blacksmiley is a glorious beacon of light blacksmiley is a glorious beacon of light blacksmiley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2009 10:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My drawings + Commissions!

Hello guys!

I would like to start my activity here by sharing my drawings with you.
    As a short introduction of me as an artist, i would like to say that i'm in love with drawing since i was little. I started with some comics, and after with manga and also developed my own style. I enjoy drawing OCs(original characters), but also fanarts.

Here you have some of my works :
    1. Uzumaki Naruto - Done in Adobe Photoshop CS2 with the graphics tablet.

2. Kida and Sabaki - Done in Adobe Photoshop CS2 with the graphics tablet. These two are OCs, Konan and Pain (c) Masashi Kishimoto.

3. Sasuke and Sakura - Done in Adobe Photoshop CS2 with the graphics tablet.

4. Death Knight - Coloration done with Letraset markers and lineart done with multiple different sized liners.
    Lineart

and Coloration

5. Humanoid - OC done in Adobe Photoshop CS2 with the graphics tablet. Lineart done with multiple different sized liners.

Looking foward to hear critics, appreciations and so on from you ^.^.
    Also, if you're interested in commissions just send me a PM or simply ask me here.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Absolutely beaaautiful. <3 I love all the detail that is in the lineart and coloring. I would like to see more original art from you.

Junior Member blacksmiley is a glorious beacon of light blacksmiley is a glorious beacon of light blacksmiley is a glorious beacon of light blacksmiley is a glorious beacon of light blacksmiley is a glorious beacon of light blacksmiley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh thanks
    Well here you go, some more original art

1. Work done with Staedtler liners and a mechanical pencil.

2. A five minutes thing done in Adobe Photoshop CS2 with the graphics tablet.

3. Coloration done with Letraset markers and background added in Adobe Photoshop.

4. And this is a page from the manga i'm working at(the manga is called Bombing Run and it's published in a magazine here in my country, like the Shonen Jump). It's the second page from the 3rd chapter. I only added the tapestry in Adobe Photoshop, the rest is made with liners and markers.

And now, waiting for some more critics and so on

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i really like the third one. its great. you really good and i would request work from you
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The 3rd one was made for a contest .
    Thanks <hug>!
    Well if you're interested, just contact me with a pm or something ^^

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*hugs back* i will ^^

and i just wanted to know, how long did it take for you to draw Staedtler ?

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, i first make the sketch with a mechanical pencil and if i like it i go on with the liners (staedtler, copic or other ). It depends from a drawing to another how much time i spend on ^^

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

so you drew that one pretty fast then huh

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well yes
    Usually a lineart it takes me about a half an hour or max an hour

Senior Member Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 07:20 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow.. I'm speechless >_<
    Your drawings are sooo good! I really like the guitar dude xD
    I think the woman's legs in that page of manga looks kind of weird.. maybe it's too big? Other than that, everything is just awesome ^^

My Artz~

The Local Vampire XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2011 08:23 PM
    Threads

*o* <( !!! )

I LOVE IT!!!
    So much detail! You are truly talented! XD
    And I wanna read your manga! XD

~Beautiful set made by *Tsuki* <333

<--Clicky, plz!

I gave you my heart to keep in your possession. It's very fragile and the only one I have left, so please don't break it. <3

Senior Member fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 AM
    Threads

O.O.....I like the bloody guitarest the most ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic~ View Post
    Wow.. I'm speechless >_<
    Your drawings are sooo good! I really like the guitar dude xD
    I think the woman's legs in that page of manga looks kind of weird.. maybe it's too big? Other than that, everything is just awesome ^^
    It's because of the perspective. They're somehow seen from down..
    Anyway, thanks ^^. I shall submit some more tomorrow.
    And about the manga... i have to translate all the chapters, but now i'm busy with school

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would your art is quite well done and looks like you put a lot of time into it. However I don't often request much, it's not you it's just I tend to make my own.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks
    Well it's ok. I just asked ^^

Junior Member bongbong is on a distinguished road bongbong's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2009 10:51 AM
    Threads

wow ......just wow,i freaking love them, i aint a very good artist so it aint much coming from me but wow. i just wish one day i could draw like you. honestly when i saw the first pic i thought it was taken from the actual anime, how long have you been drawing for?
    Last edited by bongbong; 09-25-2009 at 01:25 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The first one was done in about 3 hours (lineart+photoshop coloration)
    I draw since i was a kid Now i'm 18. I have to studies, but i want to get to the University of Art next year, after high school
    Well you just have to keep exercising and you'll get better ^^

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I find it very hard to believe that you did them. If you complete your artwork, you should really put signatures somewhere for proof that you did them. Otherwise there are people online who would happily claim them as their own.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you don't belive me you can check them here http://blacksmiley.deviantart.com/ . Of course i did them... How stupid can i be to post somebody else's work..

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As I said before, you should really put your signature on them for credit, as people would happily steal them.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, i know, but here i put them in a lower resolution so i don't think they'd be very useful

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I love all of them..even the black white stuff..

Junior Member xPhoenixify is a name known to all xPhoenixify is a name known to all xPhoenixify is a name known to all xPhoenixify is a name known to all xPhoenixify is a name known to all xPhoenixify is a name known to all xPhoenixify's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2009 07:01 PM
    Threads

All of them were fantastic, keep up the good work.
    I'm a nubcaek on these forums. o= Yehyeh, iMade that siggy.
    Contact Info

Junior Member black star is on a distinguished road black star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2009 12:39 PM
    Threads

i like the death knight
    “We should not shed tears
    That is a surrender of the body to the heart
    It is only proof
    That we are beings that do not know
    What to do with out hearts”

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you!
    Well the Death Knight is my WoW character , named Juubi ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information