AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: money for film name PLEASE help me

Junior Member yozza84 is on a distinguished road yozza84's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2009 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default money for film name PLEASE help me

hello all

i am looking for a film where there are two main characters one young girl and one young boy possible partially or fully robot. they all live in like an post appocolyptic time with a upper class living in a floating city in the sky held in place by cables that make noises cos of the moons grav field

all i can remember is a little dog getting chopped to piesces by a huge guy with robot extending fingers (very graphic) and i think its the young girl that kicks his face in

i think it ends with the youngboy robot trying to climb the cables and getting his legs cut off

PLEASE HELP ME find this please. ill post 4 in a paypal account to the correct answer.

And yes im a legit person my company is Yojoserver i am yorrel and i wish i caould see this film again. about 15 years ago i saw it

Thankyou

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm?

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Its very gory and post-apocalyptic

And this is the main character Gally(jp)/Alita(eng)

I do remember Alita's 2nd love being a half mecha boy dreaming to go to Zalem (big city in the sky held by cables), the scene you were referring to are perhaps Kibako (dog) being killed by Grewcica and the other scene where the boy tries to climb up to zalem, but Zalem sends these spiked ring things down (its a countermeasure against rats from the junk city below climbing up) and he first loses his lower torso and eventually gets torn apart from it.
    Last edited by B Gundam; 10-04-2009 at 06:53 PM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information