AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What I want most is...

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default What I want most is...

This is where I say "money and power". True, I want those things. Sometimes, life just feels empty. Along the road on my never ending quest for money and power, I'd like to stop periodically and find some love and home.

Some people say that home is where you hang your hat, lay your head, or where your heart is. My hat is on the dashboard. I can sleep pretty much anywhere. And my heart? Well...I don't know where it is. I lost it some time ago, and haven't found it yet. It's not in New York. It's not in California. And it's not in Texas - though this is the best of the three by far. I just don't feel like I belong here.

Love is a series of chemical reactions, and is generally one sided or a lie. When you do find it, it's fleeting and reaches escape velocity quickly. It is probably running from you and your dysfunctional personality. [for those that don't get it, the "you" in this is actually me]

Love requires a mutual attraction, understanding, and respect. And probably a few other things, but I don't care to go in depth. Lets just say that those three things are pretty difficult to find in one location.

I can look at a girl I meet somewhere, and be attracted to her, but behind that lovely face usually lies a brick wall that I simply cannot navigate around or penetrate. And I've never been very good at opening up to people in the first place. And if I can't get past that obstacle, then there is no connection, no attraction, simply a passing fancy. Meanwhile, there are others that probably have short walls that I could simply vault over, but in their cases, I'd often rather be eaten by zombies than try. You get my drift. You probably have similar issues.

Meanwhile, money comes from hard work, and power comes from ruthlessness and internal resolve. I think. Maybe corruption factors in there somewhere too. Connections, definitely. I haven't got any of those.

And then there's the problem - too much money is never enough. The second problem is the definition of power. Does it mean strength, resolve, authority? I desire strength. I possess resolve. And I could care less about authority. What I want is the power to determine my own fate, and to destroy those who stand in my way. That's power, and in the times we live in now, that's a damned pipe dream.

What do you want most?

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I sadly desire nothing when I get past those chemical reactions of love. Without I have no desire for self-improvement, gain, nor care for the future.

And those feelings of not belonging, eventually you'll stop caring or ignore it.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not belonging here has something to do with being a yankee....and not wearing a cowboy hat, boots, or driving a jacked up pickup.
    I actually want to buy a truck, but you'll never in a million years catch me in a cowboy hat.

I'm always working, and still crashing at the family's place here, though that's about to change. I think I found a place I can afford this month, so I'm going to go for it. I don't go out, and haven't made any friends. I don't work with people who have anything in common with me, and they're all married with kids or much older.

I agree with what you said, though, if I understood it correctly. The hope of finding that right person is as much a motivator as more money is. Self improvement, etc. leads there. At least...I hope it does.

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

eh i try not to get too caught up on wanting stuff. I just want peace and relaxation more than anything. If i have those then everything else will follow quite naturally....or so i tell myself XD
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

WATCH MORE TV! .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

It's a pretty deep thread you wrote here. From my personal experience, I can tell you that about 9 months ago I was just a ship in the middle of the ocean, with no clear destination, navigating into uncertainty. A life without purpose is not a life (I'd dare say not worth living). I believe in destiny: I don't believe in looking for a right person; I believe that the right person will come to me. And I eventually stumbled on a 23 year old woman and she is the reason that I crossed the world in order to become a man (I'm always described as a childish person). That feeling is my fuel for life and that's the only thing that I truly desire...but that feeling can't exist without money or power.

Always in my mind, Sara.

Yuri, Hotaru ,Yoru, Ruki, Hena, Maki, Yuuki, Arya, Aina, Jess, Akito, Hector, Pilar & Cris.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by revile View Post
    Not belonging here has something to do with being a yankee....and not wearing a cowboy hat, boots, or driving a jacked up pickup.
    I actually want to buy a truck, but you'll never in a million years catch me in a cowboy hat.
    You'll never see me wearing boots or a cowboy hat. The only times I actually care for pick ups is when I'm sitting by my car cursing that I have no room for such and such.

I'm always working, and still crashing at the family's place here, though that's about to change. I think I found a place I can afford this month, so I'm going to go for it. I don't go out, and haven't made any friends. I don't work with people who have anything in common with me, and they're all married with kids or much older.
    I usually have no desire to be around people in general. For me to choose to hang out with anyone requires either A. Me drinking or B. They're special.

I agree with what you said, though, if I understood it correctly. The hope of finding that right person is as much a motivator as more money is. Self improvement, etc. leads there. At least...I hope it does.
    I don't seek out people much less hope for anything. 99.9% of the time I'm not looking nor have a reason too. Its one of those never try, never fail situations in my book. No matter how much I enjoy it, I hate being in love because the best things about me are lost when thoughts of lovey dovey fill my mind.

Like I said without love there is no desire. I never feel the need nor want for anything. Which probably is scary to some people.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

What I want most is... TL;DR

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

TLR? YOu must not have seen the epic political posts I make....

It's nice to see that I got people responding though. This place has been dead today.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Matter of fact, I scrolled over them so I wouldn't have to read them. But the whole thread was full of TLs, so I just closed the broswer.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

owned by the red X, huh?

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It Red allright, it position up there is very ergonomic, and if you don't slip a click up there, you feel a certain urge.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I even hit it by accident sometimes when I want to expand or contract the window. Sometimes that's infuriating.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

What I want most is to have the power to materialize anything. If I'm hungry, I could just materialize food, or if I need to sleep, I can materialize a bed. How awesome would that be?

Member .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:. has a reputation beyond repute .:oh_not_her:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2009 06:00 AM
    Threads

I want my brother to leave me and my drawings alone. All he does is critisize them and take the mick. Grrr i wish he would just leave me alone. But that would take a miracle! Hes only 10 and he already intimidates me! Lol! I sound soo pathetic. The stupid chav
    AGGHHH o_o
    I like colours :3
    Can you tell?
    Oh and i also LOVE drawing.
    Just a little bit..
    Well maybe alot :B
    (Pm me :3 No hate mail though Constructive Critisism about my drawings is welcome. That is all. Peace out )

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the thing i want most is freedom. be able to do what you want when you want.be able to fly, like no physics or whatever
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

The thing I want most is more time in a day. Too much to do, too busy browsing AF to do it.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I want to go on a never ending date with Kipi!!!

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Baka Baka!!! View Post
    I want to go on a never ending date with Kipi!!!
    oh man you and me both, bro! ^_^
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wealth, power, happiness, a castle with a moat, and senility.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 10-04-2009 at 03:45 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I found love, and I've been dousing(and maybe drowning) myself in it.

I want to find my happy place. Bring that happiness everywhere so I don't have to fake a smile. I'm only happy when my boyfriend is around, and that's it. I don't want it once a day, I want it alll day.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

is for all humans to go away and leave me to live with this planet and all of nature

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's best not to want, but to be happy with what you have.

And if there is something you really want; only actions can produce results.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 10-05-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Senior Member Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88 has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko_88's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2009 12:59 PM
    Threads

i want to to everybody don't get what they asked

Senior Member Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2010 10:45 AM
    Threads

I really want all of my family and my friends who I love and care for, to live healthy, happy, and eventful live's, to catch thier dream's and wishes that THEY would want.

and for me I love to see and put a smile on people's faces! nothing more relaxing to me, to know I made someone else day a good day! So everyone smile, be happy, it's a brand new day of wakening!

"Remember's I say's it out of LOVE!!"
    YaY's for "Love Bullets!!!"

Thank you bayamesa!!!

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_88 View Post
    i want to to everybody don't get what they asked
    Aww, so you're going to deprive me of happiness? That's all I ask for. . .and elote. . .and baked potatoes with fattening toppings.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

Closed Thread

Thread Information