AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Gundam pilot Battle....!

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Decepticons Eva NERV Aquarius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 11:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Pinole, California, United States, 107905739230377, Pinole, California
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by B Gundam View Post
    If Char is in the Zeong it would win underwater using Char's Kick, he can somehow perform it with Zeong even if underwater and he'll even find a way to perform Char's Kick when in a Musai underwater XD
    Lolz. I remember my Initial D days when we used to describe Bunta the same way. It goes like, "Bunta can drift a tank. Underwater. Blindfolded. While lighting a cigarette. Going 200 MPH. It's just hilarious imagining units like Zeong, "kicking," but underwater? That takes the cake. Hahahhah.XD
    "I'll kill Zechs. That's my way of saying thanks." -Heero Yuy

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 01:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Heer0Yuy View Post
    Don't have a picture of him but his name is Shin Matsunaga. It says that he was close friends with Dozle Zabi and a Zaku II ace pilot in th One Year War. He was mentioned by B Gundam in one of the threads about Non-Newtype Ace Pilots, which included, Johnny Ridden, Anavel Gato, Norris Packard, Shin Matsunaga, the list goes on...
    It probably was Shin but the reason I don't think it was is because Shin had his Gelgoog Jäger painted white. Here's the proof:

http://www.mahq.net/MECHA/Gundam/0080/ms-14jg.htm

Maybe the events shown in 0080 occurred before he became known as "The White Wolf" but who knows.

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 06:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by J Gundam View Post
    I'm not nominating him but does anyone know who the pilot of the Gelgoog Jäger in 0080 was? Here's a picture of the Gelgoog-J to jog your memory:

Image omitted to save space as I am quoting

I was re-watching 0080 last week and I realized just how good the pilot was. Whoever the pilot was took out more GMs than anyone else and did it with style.
    That was an unnamed Zeon pilot who happened to have a Gelgoog Jaeger. Unnamed fodder can rock too if given the chance (in UC at least, because they are just as human as the characters you get to know). Just like the unknown soldier in the Zaku I defending A Baoa Quu, the unknown soldier in the GM attacking A Baoa Quu, the unkown soldier in the Jegan attacking the Axis, the unknown soldier in a Jegan fighting the Crossbone Vanguard to the very last etc. The only thing that can be speculated is that he was probably squad leader (hence given a good unit) of Von Helsing's squad.

Don't have a picture of him but his name is Shin Matsunaga.
    We all love MAHQ but reading stuff up here and there doesn't necessarily qualify... Shin piloted in a normal Zaku (no headfin) first, then he painted the head and shoulder parts white after distinguishing himself, after earning the trust of Dozul he gained a fully white Leader type Zaku (the Gelgoog Jaeger he had was white and a bonus unit in Encounters in Space, he actually NEVER REALLY PILOTED ONE, its purely a bonus just like Char's custom Dom or Zeon Gundam.), then did not participate in Dozul's final battle for unknown reasons and then disappeared. Matsunaga was never assigned to Von Helsing's fleet or cyclops force as of today. The said fleet when sortied in any G Gen features a Gelgoog J, but they are always piloted by a generic Zeon in all installments as well.

The beam machine gun of this Gelgoog, is somewhat bigger than that of the Marasai. Which one is better though? Zeta came after 0080, but it looks like the 0080 rifle looks stronger, only a little bigger.
    Marasais had Beam Rifles, not machineguns. You could give them one but there's no such thing as a Marasai-specific Machinegun. Gelgoog Jaegers are 'Snipers' with Long Range machineguns. Also, Marasais were supplied as latest fodder creation for the Titans by AE during Zeta, but Gelgoog J being an Ace unit got more love so its faster and overall tuned to be more capable, but we can assume the Marasai handles better.
    And you posted 3 times in a row. there's an edit button on the bottom right of your posts.
    Last edited by B Gundam; 10-04-2009 at 09:34 PM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That was an unnamed Zeon pilot who happened to have a Gelgoog Jaeger. Unnamed fodder can rock too if given the chance (in UC at least, because they are just as human as the characters you get to know). Just like the unknown soldier in the Zaku I defending A Baoa Quu, the unknown soldier in the GM attacking A Baoa Quu, the unkown soldier in the Jegan attacking the Axis, the unknown soldier in a Jegan fighting the Crossbone Vanguard to the very last etc. The only thing that can be speculated is that he was probably squad leader (hence given a good unit) of Von Helsing's squad.
    That's what I like about the UC I've seen so far. Even the fodder pilots get their time to shine. I'm past the halfway mark in MSG and I'm really looking forward to the climax.

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

About the triple posting... Well, I know about the edit button, but I was half-asleep, so... you know.... Well, forget it. I know what you mean. In Gundam Battle Assault 2, Ulube, from GGundam, was piloting Psycho Gundam, when it was clearly Four from Zeta. I guess they mix Pilot/Mobile Suit up in some games just to fill up space. I kinda hate it when they do that. XP.

That's what I like about the UC I've seen so far. Even the fodder pilots get their time to shine. I'm past the halfway mark in MSG and I'm really looking forward to the climax.
    The climax made me like RX-78 for life, even when side by side with my fave Wing Zero in video games. Old as it is, I can't hate it. It's so epic and iconic, I understand why almost all Gundam model collectors have a kit of it in their collection. (I had 2 actually. The original, and RX-78-2. Unfortunately, I had no idea what my cousins did, when they begged me for it.)

Say, J Gundam. I suggest you get a PS2/PSP and start playing the games. I have more perspective with the series when I play the games. In Gundam Vs. Gundam, he does the Last Shooting move. You'll see what the is soon...
    Norris in his Gouf has game too. He does that thing that he did to Guntank. See Video:

So epic^^. That last move is epic. I have the game myself, so I practice using him.

After that, start watching SEED. It starts off much like the U.C. 0079, with Strike/RX-78, and Archangel/White Base. You get the point.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Say, J Gundam. I suggest you get a PS2/PSP and start playing the games. I have more perspective with the series when I play the games. In Gundam Vs. Gundam, he does the Last Shooting move. You'll see what the is soon...
    Norris in his Gouf has game too. He does that thing that he did to Guntank.

After that, start watching SEED. It starts off much like the U.C. 0079, with Strike/RX-78, and Archangel/White Base. You get the point.
    My PS2 broke down a two/three years ago. It's actually been nice not being hooked on video games but I'll definitely buy another one so I can play the many Gundam video games.

As for SEED, I won't watch it for a while. I should be done with MSG latest next week but I still have Z, ZZ, F91, Char's Counterattack, and Victory lined up.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm done waiting. Anyone can nominate as many pilots as they want. It's first come first serve from now on.
    Last edited by J Gundam; 10-07-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here are five more nominees from me:

- Muller in OZ-07AMS Aries (GW)
    - Bernard Monsha in RGM-79N GM Custom (0083)
    - Lucrezia Noin in SK-12SMS Taurus (GW)
    - Gene in MS-06F Zaku II (MSG)
    - Gabriel Ramirez Garcia in MSM-03C Hygogg (0080)

And here's the updated nominee list:

-Officer Walker in OZ-07AMS Aries (GW)
    -Trant Clark in OZ-12SMS Taurus (GW)
    -Yzak Joule in GAT-X102 Duel Assault Shroud (SEED)
    -Brenev Auggs in Gelgoog Cannon (MSV)
    -Rezun Schneider in Geara douga Rezun Schneider Custom (CCA)
    -Puru Two in Qubley MK.II (ZZ)
    -South Burning in RGM-79N GM Custom (0083)
    -Cozun Graham in MS-06F Zaku II (MSG)
    -Rashid Kurama in WMS-03 Maganac Rashid Kurama Custom (GW)
    -Shiho Hahnenfuss in YFX-200 CGUE DEEP Arms (SEED)
    -Roberto in RMS-099 (MSA-099) Rick Dias (Z)
    -Barry Ho in MBF-M1 Astray(SEED Astray)
    -Oliver Inoue in Victory Gundam Hexa (Victory Gundam)
    -Abel Bauer in Rasveht (After War Gundam X)
    -Zero Murasame in Gundam mk II type 0

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...you know if I were to put in all the pilots I like...

Actually at this point I'd like to suggest a rule that disallows anyone from voting on their own nominees.

And I'll just throw in 4 for now:

-Billgeet Pirjo in Heavygun (F91)

Bilbeet was among the federation defenders when the Crossbone Vanguard attacked, he's one of the few who actually manage to survive this battle (the superiority of the enemy units and the fact that they were an elite force compared to the feddie regulars made them totally outclass the feddies despite various desperate to awesome attempts of the latter to hold them off). He accompanies Seabook for a while until he dies swarmed by Bugs, fighting to the very last (literally... he hangs on til what was still left of his unit when he finally dies is pretty much just a torso without head)

-Annemarie Bourget in Dahgi Iris (F91)

Annemarie was admitted as Zabine's best pupil, she proves herself a skilled pilot taking on the Black Vanguard pretty much by herself (Crossbone Vanguard is a selected elite, Black vanguard is a selected elite among the selected elite, Annemarie was one of their best), but ultimately dies due to her obsession of killing Zabine and the latter being more skilled...

-Boom Brooks in Leo-N (GW G-Unit)

Boom brooks, part of the Stardust Knights and loyal to Roche was a skilled enough fighter to assist Roche in getting the Geminas into a pinch, though he dies early due to Kratz and Valder's betrayal, he does earn his position next to Kratz (who hit and runs with a beam lance and a high energy buster rifle) and Roche.

-Phillipe Hughes in GM Cold Land Type (Blue Destiny)

Phillipe is a member of Marmot Force, his motto is (roughyl translated) "Only he who dares can win", and he fights after exactly that motto. He is a brash and daring wingman to Yuu, his maneuvers are outright ridiculously dangerous (probably the reason you wouldn't expect anyone to actually do those), but is often the deciding factor in encounters against enemies of same or superior strength. Yuu would have very unlikely beat the blue destiny, if Phillipe wouldn't have grabbed it's feet in a decesive moment.
    B Gundam's sigs

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually at this point I'd like to suggest a rule that disallows anyone from voting on their own nominees.
    I agree with that. MAN LAW!!

And don't worry about nominating too many characters. I'm thinking about reducing the amount of votes needed to win to 3 anyway.

And here's the updated nominee list:

-Officer Walker in OZ-07AMS Aries (GW)
    -Trant Clark in OZ-12SMS Taurus (GW)
    -Yzak Joule in GAT-X102 Duel Assault Shroud (SEED)
    -Brenev Auggs in Gelgoog Cannon (MSV)
    -Rezun Schneider in Geara douga Rezun Schneider Custom (CCA)
    -Puru Two in Qubley MK.II (ZZ)
    -South Burning in RGM-79N GM Custom (0083)
    -Cozun Graham in MS-06F Zaku II (MSG)
    -Rashid Kurama in WMS-03 Maganac Rashid Kurama Custom (GW)
    -Shiho Hahnenfuss in YFX-200 CGUE DEEP Arms (SEED)
    -Roberto in RMS-099 (MSA-099) Rick Dias (Z)
    -Barry Ho in MBF-M1 Astray(SEED Astray)
    -Oliver Inoue in Victory Gundam Hexa (Victory Gundam)
    -Abel Bauer in Rasveht (After War Gundam X)
    -Zero Murasame in Gundam mk II type 0
    -Anngmarie Bourget in Dahgi Iris (F91)
    -Birjit Pirjo in Heavygun (F91)
    -Broom Brooks in Leo-N (GW G-Unit)
    -Phillip Hughes in GM Cold Land Type (Blue Destiny)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

24. This thread is more hollow than Kai's head... Anyways here's the rest of mine...

-Asagi in M1 Astray (SEED)
    -Apolly Bay in Rick Dias (Z)
    -Morgan Chevalier in Gunbarrel Dagger(Astray)
    -Andrew Waltfeld in Gaia Andrew Custom(SEED Destiny)
    -Rena Imelia in Buster Dagger(Astray)

Gosh I love SEED Mobile Suits. Their artwork breaks the ice.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Evil guys are evil

-Yazan Gable in Humbrabi (Z/ZZ)

Yazan is something that stirred up the UC a bit, he was a bloodthirsty killer. No, not a bloodthirsty killer with a secret heart of gold or a bloodthristy killer with a sad childhood and daddy that never loved him, but just a bloodthirsty killer and that was it. Yazan will gut you, do as sees fit to come around later and gut you more. Yazan notably was able to damage the Zeta a bit, before camille got mad. He actually simply survives, talk about karma houdini.

-Kratz Silvy in Leo-R

Since we have his other stardust buddy aroud, why not? Kratz is a complete psycho, unlike roche and Boom who follow a code of honor, he just wants to lop some heads off and only bears with the rules as much as to be able to fight and kill some stuff. When Valder comes around, Kratz begins to shine, now not needing to take regard in anything he slaughters, butchers etc. as he sees fit. Like his more noble counterparts, Kratz is an ace, most notably able to fight at high speeds and having a high mobility unit to match; he charges down even enemies with superior armor using a beam lance and also alternatively wields a buster rifle to use in hit and runs when there are allies to distract the enemy.

-Mashmyre Cello in Zaku III Custom

Mashmyre is an extremely strong NT fiercely loyal to Haman (so loyal, that in G Gens he is the only one to get a partner bonus as strong as shiro/aina and has a comparable way of getting epic when said love interest is in danger). He is also fabuloous like Treize, just that he doesn't get to show any intriguing genius as he is reserved to following Haman. Mashmyre dies at the end of the 1st Neo Zeon war fighting an army of Puru clones of Glemmy's Forces, all of them pretty strong enhanced humans themselves.
    B Gundam's sigs

Junior Member danielsakae is on a distinguished road danielsakae's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2009 09:06 PM
    Threads

Default nominations

I didn't have a lot of time to read the rules, and even less time to reply, but this looks fun! Here are my nominees (are they allowed?)

Gyunei Guss in his Jagd Doga
    Quess Paraya in her Jagd Doga

How about Lila Milla Rira in her
    Galbaldy Beta just for kicks

I'll do more later.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by danielsakae View Post
    How about Lila Milla Rira in her
    Galbaldy Beta just for kicks
    I just started watching Zeta yesterday so I don't know who she is but I'll add her anyway.

Here's the updated nomineee list:

- Officer Walker in OZ-07AMS Aries (GW)
    - Trant Clark in OZ-12SMS Taurus (GW)
    - Yzak Joule in GAT-X102 Duel Assault Shroud (SEED)
    - Brenev Auggs in Gelgoog Cannon (MSV)
    - Rezun Schneider in Geara douga Rezun Schneider Custom (CCA)
    - Puru Two in Qubley MK.II (ZZ)
    - South Burning in RGM-79N GM Custom (0083)
    - Cozun Graham in MS-06F Zaku II (MSG)
    - Rashid Kurama in WMS-03 Maganac Rashid Kurama Custom (GW)
    - Shiho Hahnenfuss in YFX-200 CGUE DEEP Arms (SEED)
    - Roberto in RMS-099 (MSA-099) Rick Dias (Z)
    - Barry Ho in MBF-M1 Astray(SEED Astray)
    - Oliver Inoue in Victory Gundam Hexa (Victory Gundam)
    - Abel Bauer in Rasveht (After War Gundam X)
    - Zero Murasame in Gundam mk II type 0
    - Anngmarie Bourget in Dahgi Iris (F91)
    - Birjit Pirjo in Heavygun (F91)
    - Broom Brooks in Leo-N (GW G-Unit)
    - Phillip Hughes in GM Cold Land Type (Blue Destiny)
    - Asagi Caldwell in MBF-M1 M1 Astray (SEED)
    - Apolly Bay in RMS-099 Rick Dias (Z)
    - Morgan Chevalier in GAT-01A1+AQM/E-X04 Gunbarrel 105 Dagger (Astray)
    - Andrew Waltfeld in ZGMF-X88S Gaia (SEED Destiny)
    - Rena Imelia in GAT/A-01E2 Buster Dagger (Astray)
    - Yazan Gable in RX-139 Hambrabi (Z/ZZ)
    - Kratz Silvy in OZ-06MS-SR2 Leo-R (G-Unit)
    - Mashymre Cello in AMX-011S Zaku III Custom (ZZ)
    - Gyunei Guss in MSN-03 Jagd Doga (CC)

Can someone tell me what series or game Zero Murasame is from?
    Last edited by J Gundam; 10-09-2009 at 09:54 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just started watching Zeta yesterday so I don't know who she is but I'll add her anyway.
    Earth Federation pilot and friendly acquaintance to Jerid, she participates in the attack on the AEUG who are about to drop onto Jaburo but gets killed by Camille, in the movie he even uses Char's kick on her (because Char can kick through Camille). Jerid arrives just to see her galbady is missing in the lot. The first of a handful of people important to Jerid that get offed by Camille. Though she did not get into the titans, she is an ace with "street smarts" of piloting, unlike Jerid who got into the Titans with grades, and to that time perhaps superior to Jerid in handling Zero G conditions (shown by how he owns him during a tease). She's confident of herself and daring, but this ultimately leads her to disregard Camille's warning that she'll die if she keeps trying to fight him and ends up dying and getting blamed of her own death by super Camille responsibility logic.

The original death of her is slightly different from the movie:

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by B Gundam; 10-10-2009 at 12:24 AM.
    B Gundam's sigs

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Earth Federation pilot and friendly acquaintance to Jerid, she participates in the attack on the AEUG who are about to drop onto Jaburo but gets killed by Camille, in the movie he even uses Char's kick on her (because Char can kick through Camille). Jerid arrives just to see her galbady is missing in the lot. The first of a handful of people important to Jerid that get offed by Camille. Though she did not get into the titans, she is an ace with "street smarts" of piloting, unlike Jerid who got into the Titans with grades, and to that time perhaps superior to Jerid in handling Zero G conditions (shown by how he owns him during a tease). She's confident of herself and daring, but this ultimately leads her to disregard Camille's warning that she'll die if she keeps trying to fight him and ends up dying and getting blamed of her own death by super Camille responsibility logic.
    [/youtube]
    I've watched up to episode 5 so I've seen a bit of her so far. Even though she came first, she reminds me a bit of Sally Po from GW.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here are some more nominees:

Kacricon Cacooler in RMS-108 Marasai (Z)
    Otto Richter in OZ-07AMS Aries (GW)
    Cima Garahau in AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra (0083)
    Karius in MS-09RII Rick Dom II (0083)

- Kacricon Cacooler in RMS-108 Marasai (Z)
    - Otto Richter in OZ-07AMS Aries (GW)
    - Cima Garahau in AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra (0083)
    - Karius in MS-09RII Rick Dom II (0083)
    Last edited by J Gundam; 10-12-2009 at 06:48 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here are some more nominees:

Kacricon Cacooler in RMS-108 Marasai (Z)
    Otto Richter in OZ-07AMS Aries (GW)
    Cima Garahau in AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra (0083)
    )
    Isn't Cima a main in 0083 manga? You know? The one with the Gelgoog? I was thinking of her, but I thought she was a main...
    Last edited by Heer0Yuy; 10-13-2009 at 02:41 AM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Isn't Cima a main in 0083 manga? You know? The one with the Gelgoog? I was thinking of her, but I thought she was a main...
    She was antagonist and mega-***** but to me, she wasn't as important as Delaz or Gato. Still, if you consider her a main, I'll change her.

Junior Member danielsakae is on a distinguished road danielsakae's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2009 09:06 PM
    Threads

I'm going to nominate Bob in his Xamel (from 0083), just because it's a bada$$ looking MS and Bob is a dedicated MS pilot...ZEIG ZEON! It's one slow, heavy mother, but why not! lol. I was going to nominate Karius as well, but someone beat me to it.

second nomination: Gary Tan in his Godzorla (Victory)... Godzorla, gotta love that name.

last but not least Arbeo Pippiniden in his Tomliat (Victory) gotta love an MS that transforms into a helicopter.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

- Mikhail Kaminsky in MSM-03C Hygogg
    - Bob in YMS-16M Xamel (from 0083)
    -Gary Tan in ZMT-S13G Godzorla (Victory)
    - Arbeo Pippiniden in ZM-S09G Tomliat (Victory)

We just need ten more nominations...
    Last edited by J Gundam; 10-14-2009 at 12:06 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She was antagonist and mega-***** but to me, she wasn't as important as Delaz or Gato. Still, if you consider her a main, I'll change her.
    It's cool. It's just that I thought what you meant by main is it has to be in a cover of a magazine or something to that matter. If she isn't as significant, don't change her. She actually appeared in 0083 and in her manga, unlike Johnny Ridden who only showed up on manga and not the original series. These things makes Cima questionable if she's a main or not. Any other info would sufice. thnx.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright. I'm done waiting. Here are the final ten nominees:

- Auda in WMS-03 Maganac Auda Custom (GW)
    - Ortega in MS-09 Dom (MSG)
    - Steiner Hardy in MSM-07E Z'Gok-E (0080)
    - Gaia in MS-09 Dom (MSG)
    - Chuck Keith in RGC-83 GM Cannon (0083)
    - Karen Joshua in RX-79[G] Gundam (08th)
    - Hilde Schbeiker in OZ-06MS Leo (GW)
    - Gaby Hazard in High Mobility Zaku II R-2 (Gabby Hazard custom) (MSV)
    - Garma Zabi in MS-06FS Zaku II Commander Mass Production Type Garma Zabi Custom (MSG)
    - Nichol in OZ-12SMS Taurus

So here's the final nominee list:

- Mikhail Kaminsky in MSM-03C Hygogg
    - Bob in YMS-16M Xamel (from 0083)
    - Gary Tan in ZMT-S13G Godzorla (Victory)
    - Arbeo Pippiniden in ZM-S09G Tomliat (Victory)
    - Auda in WMS-03 Maganac Auda Custom (GW)
    - Ortega in MS-09 Dom (MSG)
    - Steiner Hardy in MSM-07E Z'Gok-E (0080)
    - Gaia in MS-09 Dom (MSG)
    - Chuck Keith in RGC-83 GM Cannon (0083)
    - Karen Joshua in RX-79[G] Gundam (08th)
    - Hilde Schbeiker in OZ-06MS Leo (GW)
    - Gaby Hazard in High Mobility Zaku II R-2 (Gabby Hazard custom) (MSV)
    - Garma Zabi in MS-06FS Zaku II Commander Mass Production Type Garma Zabi Custom (MSG)
    - Nichol in OZ-12SMS Taurus (GW)

I'm going to draw the pilots' names from a hat and I'll post the match-ups later today or tomorrow.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When's the voting?

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When's the voting?
    I'm going to post all the match-ups soon. After that, I'll start post the first individual match-up with pictures and blurbs about the pilots. Voting begins the second I post a match-up. Remember, a pilot needs only 3 "live" votes to win.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information