AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gundam Model Pictures!

Junior Member danielsakae is on a distinguished road danielsakae's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2009 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gundam Model Pictures!

Post your pics of Gundam models, diorama's, anything Gundam related. Some lineart would be cool too.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Prototype Zaku

Here's a prototype Zaku Sniper that I customized from the original lineart. I got the original lineart from an excellent site with scans of the lineart from all of the major Gundam series. You can check out the site here: http://www.bad-words.com/images.html

I plan on purchasing a PG Zaku and painting it with similar colors, as well as adding some details with modeling putty. Please feel free to give opinions/feedback/critique. Thanks!

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2014 01:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Whoa, nice. A Zaku that mean looks like it would go hand to hand with Burning Gundam for a while. Ill try to drop some model shots of mine.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks capnjack! looking forward to your pics!
    Last edited by danielsakae; 09-13-2009 at 06:26 AM.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    Threads

I don't have any pics of custom mobile suits but that's good stuff you're doing Daniel. Have you ever done anything with the Kampfer?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not yet, I have an MG kampfer waiting to be built, but that's an excellent idea! It's a great MS design! I'll work on one and post it when I get the time.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by danielsakae View Post
    Not yet, I have an MG kampfer waiting to be built, but that's an excellent idea! It's a great MS design! I'll work on one and post it when I get the time.
    Cool. I don't want to tell you what to do but an Epyon-Kampfer combination would be awesome.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Custom Kampfer...FINALLY!

So I finally finished the customized MS-18E Kampfer. This, in my opinion, is what a Kampfer should be!

All comments / critiques welcome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	custom_kampfer.jpg‎
Views:	56
Size:	296.5 KB
ID:	26660  

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow. That is really cool Daniel! I loved the Kampfer before but this is makes even it even better. I haven't gotten to the point where I know much about funnels but I'm sure they would make the Kampfer even more deadly. And I'm sure if Mikhail had had that hidden beam saber, he would've owned Christina.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Watch Char's Counter Attack and you'll understand funnel's a lot better.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Watch Char's Counter Attack and you'll understand funnel's a lot better.
    I'll get to it eventually. I'm watching Zeta right now and I still have ZZ and F91 lined up before I can get to CC.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gotcha. Don't want to deter you, but ZZ is pretty cheezy. Lot's of pretty boys that carry roses into battle, and fight ONLY for a woman's love. (not exactly epic) and the character's are pretty shallow. F91 is decent. I had to stop watching ZZ, but that's just me. Have fun!

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

Lot's of pretty boys that carry roses into battle, and fight ONLY for a woman's love. (not exactly epic) and the character's are pretty shallow.
    Yeah the concept of fighting for a woman's love is shallow, but its also timeless. And what do you mean by not epic? Johnny Ridden is not epic?

I guess you're referring to Mashmyre with his roses and loyalty to Haman. I dont know if you just relied on his SRW appearance or some wierd dub but while all of the villains (save for Haman who probably retains some badass points from Zeta) start off only little more serious than Team Rocket, they prove to be not so harmless later, notably about ANY of the ZZ villains have that trait. In fact, if Glemmy's loli army would win and survive to propagate, heck, he could potentially take over anything.. While the show does start way lighthearted compared to anything in Gundam (except SD Gundam series and some other obscure stuff) and Mashmyre's SRW appearances actually made him more of a lovable buffoon villain, his serious fighting is nothing to laugh at. And facecrushing your enemy's MS is definitely something epic to do.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by B Gundam; 10-18-2009 at 07:25 PM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gotcha. Don't want to deter you, but ZZ is pretty cheezy. Lot's of pretty boys that carry roses into battle, and fight ONLY for a woman's love. (not exactly epic) and the character's are pretty shallow. F91 is decent. I had to stop watching ZZ, but that's just me. Have fun!
    I don't think I'll stop watching ZZ but I hope I don't find it as cheesy as you do. Zeta has been fun so far. As random as it was, Kai Shiden's cameo in the last episode I watched was great.

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

Well it can't be helped because ZZ is cheesey, the beginning at least. You get a whole gang of kids to fall into cockpits and somehow these brats can jack against Axis Zeon. The complete first half is essentially a kid's show (but some people enjoy that part, its also one of the first non-serious Gundams around).

Then suddenly Tomino comes to fix things! But just when he wanted to throw in Amuro and Char and bombard everything with awesome but ultimately risking putting their awesomeness at stake, he got the permission to do a whole movie on them (namely CCA). As result, Glemmy suddenly takes huge levelups in badass and intellect, serious business ensues, all the villains you wouldn't be taking serious just a few episodes ago suddenly mean business and the show catches up in classical Gundam aspects, wether it was too late or not enough or not good at all to abruptly change the atmosphere, well thats up to you.
    Last edited by B Gundam; 10-19-2009 at 12:11 AM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm...maybe I'll have to give ZZ another try. I just couldn't handle that kiddie stuff in the beginning. I mean, I consider myself a kid at heart, but man. That cheese was really caked on. I felt like it was kind of "demeaning" to all that is Gundam. I turned it off after the second episode. That clip of the "badass" second half of it looks pretty epic though. Thanks for the info B gundam!

And Dragon ranger, nice collection! I'm jealous. I want to start a decent collection myself, but Japan is EXPENSIVE! I can never seem to save up enough to buy more! It's terrible. I'm surrounded by them and yet I can't do anything about it! lol.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daniel, can you please vote in my tournament? B Gundam and I can't vote for pilots we nominated.

Senior Member JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 12:43 AM
    Threads

Here's a prototype Zaku Sniper that I customized from the original lineart. I got the original lineart from an excellent site with scans of the lineart from all of the major Gundam series. You can check out the site here: http://www.bad-words.com/images.html

I plan on purchasing a PG Zaku and painting it with similar colors, as well as adding some details with modeling putty. Please feel free to give opinions/feedback/critique. Thanks!

Omg! This is awesome! Great art work! Hmm to bad I don't have anything as great as yours but man I sure love that Upped Zaku ^ ^! Keep up the great job =]!
    Image innapropriate.

ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL HANDS LEVEL 2 BATTLE STATIONS!
    Tolle: Milly, that was great!

Athrun has finally found proof that his late friend Nicol was…

A band geek!

Senior Member JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 12:43 AM
    Threads

Opps sorry double post >_<'', Lag...
    Last edited by JustPlaying; 11-01-2009 at 11:03 PM.
    Image innapropriate.

ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL HANDS LEVEL 2 BATTLE STATIONS!
    Tolle: Milly, that was great!

Athrun has finally found proof that his late friend Nicol was…

A band geek!

Closed Thread

Thread Information