AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: pet peeve...unfinished manga

Member alchemist4533 is on a distinguished road alchemist4533's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2012 03:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default pet peeve...unfinished manga

Hey everyone. This is just a bit of a rant about unfinished manga...I have found that many of my favorite anime or manga are incomplete, ever though no issue has been produced (or atleast translated) in years. The ones that come to mind right away are Neon Genesis Evangelion (the actual, not the alternate universe Gakuen Datenroku), and S.Cry.Ed. These stories were cut off right at the real meat and it is driving me crazy. This is especially true for these two manga since the stories tend to deviate significantly from the anime.

What are some of the other good manga series that have left YOU hanging?

Now that being said if these have been completed, I haven't found them and I would be indebted to those who do know where to find them.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Highschool Of The Dead, definitely. (it's on hiatus to be exact, but I can't help wondering if the mangakas' soul went back to his previous line of work: H-rated mangas)

Rozen Maiden. Although, Peach-Pit is making another version of Rozen Maiden; same dolls, but different human-characters and main character. Of course, the previous version was stopped. (and after I went all that trouble to get 6 volumes of the first version ~_~)
    Over-saturating since '07

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    sacchan_satoru is a splendid one to behold sacchan_satoru is a splendid one to behold sacchan_satoru is a splendid one to behold sacchan_satoru is a splendid one to behold sacchan_satoru is a splendid one to behold sacchan_satoru is a splendid one to behold sacchan_satoru is a splendid one to behold sacchan_satoru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2009 09:03 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hello, alchemist4533.

Hmmm, actually I want to see the climax of Fullmetal Alchemist(Manga, not the anime of 1st season), XxxHolic, ONE PIECE(I guess this will carry on longer and longer), and, yes, EVA.
    Hello, my name is sacchan_satoru.

I like animes, especially the ones broadcasting in midnight^^

I love Miyuki, from Lucky Star

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sacchan_satoru View Post
    XxxHolic
    xxxHolic will be concluded this year. Which will hopefully mean CLAMP can finally get around to finishing their several series that have been on hiatus forever......
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Member alchemist4533 is on a distinguished road alchemist4533's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2012 03:26 AM
    Threads

FMA is still going strong. it comes out monthly around the 11th. give or take 2 days.

Closed Thread

Thread Information