AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: if kenshin himura were a soul reaper

duke of uberpwnage kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 12:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default if kenshin himura were a soul reaper

that would be awesome huh? what do you hink his zonpactu would be, and would he be like, the best soul reaper ever? i think so. with his nature to help people and his speed and skill as a human, i'd say he could take on aizen and win.

furries suck. plain and simple.

Also, kenshin pwns all other swordsmen
    "Brooklin Rage, in America!"

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Assuming we're talking about the same Kenshin...I recall a backward blade. How could he defeat hollows and take on Aizen if he's unwilling to kill? I didn't follow that series much, but I remember something about his sword at least.

Closed Thread

Thread Information