AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime Fight Scenes

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite Anime Fight Scenes

The similar topic in another part of this forum got me thinking about the best fight scenes in general in anime. Since there are enough of them, I figure this should be a fairly easy topic to contribute to.

Feel free to embed or link videos as necessary.

My contributions:

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

As another member here pointed out to me, the opening gun fight in Canaan was pretty damn good too. Doesn't look like there's a youtube clip of just that.

I'll add more if I can find 'em and someone else doesn't add them before me.

Bad Memory
    Last edited by Forgotten Show; 09-26-2009 at 09:35 PM. Reason: HAH! Victory!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Every fight scene in Riki Oh is amazing. They are so terrible they make a 360 and become good. Apparently physics dictates that upon impact on someone's skull, your fists bleed roughly 20 gallons of blood.

Still one of the worst anime ever though.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Rock Lee vs. Gaara (Naruto). Sure, it's a mediocre series, but I'll be damned if this isn't one of the best choreographed fights I've ever seen in a manga or an anime.
    +

Ryougi Shiki vs. A Bunch of Zombies (Kara no Kyoukai). Knife fights are pretty intense as it is, but when you've got a girl in a kimono and combat boots spinning, flipping, and slicing her way through a small corridor you have yourself an amazing fight scene. But I think the thing that REALLY pushes it over the edge, is the colors and contrast of the fight. It really accentuates Takashi Takeuchi's art style.
    +

Naruto vs. Sasuke (At The Valley of the End)(Naruto). Another well choreographed fight, but what made this one shine was the outrageous forms of attack that were used, in addition to tons of symbolism reflecting earlier parts of the story.

Spike Spiegel vs. Pierrot le Fou (Cowboy Bebop). Undoubtedly my favorite Cowboy Bebop episode, purely for this opening fight scene. Lots of running around and motion going on, with some pretty tight gunplay.

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Rob Lucci (One Piece) ENTIRELY because of it's build up to the end. Luffy, broke down and unable to stand, unleashes a torrent of supersonic punches, completely reversing the end result of the battle, which was entirely opposite.
    +

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Bellamy (One Piece) Just watch.
    +

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

Asuka vs The Mass Produced Eva series in End of Evangelion was well choreographed and very emotionally charged.

I'd mention Legend of the Galactic Heroes but its scope is so far beyond anything else that it's not even a fair comparison.

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

Quote Originally Posted by StabWound View Post
    Asuka vs The Mass Produced Eva series in End of Evangelion was well choreographed and very emotionally charged.
    Indeed, very much so (I'd rep you on that one, but AF says I need to spread some reps around first). How 'bout a highfive? *highfive* =D

I like the last fight between Spike and Vincent in the Cowboy Bebop movie. It's just too cool. -_-
    Last edited by daft; 09-27-2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: ..''.'.'.''.''''.'.''.'.'.'.''.'...''.''.'...
    feed your monster

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

What does it mean... to be strong?

+
    Last edited by Seta Souji; 09-27-2009 at 02:50 AM.

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

I have to many favorites but will choose to mention just one. Epic fight scenes are plastered all over anime but there are a few that popped out in unlikely places. One of those few would be:

Charizard versus Magmar, yeah it's Pokemon, and Pokemon Battles rarely get as epic as this.

+

EDIT: Vid's been fixed. Thank you.
    Last edited by The Grey Crane; 09-30-2009 at 08:35 AM.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

The duel between Utena and Juri in episode 29 of Utena is an excellent example of how a good fight can help develop a character and progress a plot through minimal dialogue.

Utena's fights, especially in the later episodes have incredible imagery, and this duel has some of my favorites. I absolutely LOVE the conclusion.

As a Gundam fan I'm obligated to mention the Gundam NT-1 vs Zaku that was the climax of Gundam 0080. Again, a very narrtively driven battle and utterly devastating as well.
    Last edited by SGI; 09-30-2009 at 06:11 AM.

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Ooh, how about the Greed/Ed fight in the original fma series? That is really intense.

I know its cliched and everything, but I do like Ichigo's byakua fight. There is a reason everyone used to salavate over bleach - and that is a good part of it IMO.

EDIT - Brainwave! Any of the early ranma 1/2 fights! Sheer slapstick brilliance! Especially that 'woman's martial arts ryhthmic ballet' fight. There was a bit where ranma threw a table at his/her(?!) opponent, who used her whip to throw her crazy brother at the table. The commentary in the fight and the expression on the face had me wetting myself. I will now try to find the damned thing
    Last edited by tsujigiri15; 09-30-2009 at 06:12 AM.
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Is the bee's knees ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 04:55 AM
    Threads

Every battle in Pokémon.
    Arm The Citizen
    Deserving Teeth

Wolley makes me things.

Senior Member MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 06:03 AM
    Threads

Every battle in Rozen Maiden , the last battle in Negima! and the first few battles from Soul Eater. They were all so epic ^.^

Senior Member AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2010 02:26 AM
    Threads

Soul Eater's smooth animation makes for great battles. Too bad the length and choreography of the battles aren't as good as the animation.

But still, I liked some of their fights.
    .::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[[
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

the latter half of the second episode in Kuroshitsuji is pretty cool, ive only started the series so im unsure if theres anything more intense than that...

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Chun Li vs Vega

'Nuff said
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 01:42 PM
    Threads

S-Cry-Ed the very last fight between Ryuuho and Kazuma. Epic.
    けんわかつのひと。

師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Goku vs Frieza on Planet Namek is the meaning of epic. How long was it? I wouldn't consider it a scene but something that really brought DBZ to greatness.

--Gli..tched Post--
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Well someone already mentioned Goku vs Frieza, so I'll just post this one:
    +

Cell vs Goku
    +

Naruto vs Sasuke
    +

I would also like to mention Archer vs Beserker from Fate/Stay Night and Ichigo vs Byakuya in BLeach.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

I like the Puppet Master's fight from Naruto.

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

Junior Member raito20 is on a distinguished road raito20's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2009 03:21 AM
    Threads

Mine is Mugen vs Umanosuke.
    Could only find an AMV or a sucky dub so I chose the AMV

+
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 10-21-2009 at 07:25 AM.
    I love a woman who can kick my ***.
    Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

New site for anime and manga quotes!

Of The Word Bearers Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2010 05:06 AM
    Threads

Revy Two hands VS Eda from black lagoon or Revy vs The crazy Maid

Junior Member SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello has a reputation beyond repute SK_Mello's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2009 01:35 PM
    Threads

Default Afro Samurai - Justice

the best fight to me well its not my first choice but its a good on i dont really have one.
    + YouTube Video

Of The Word Bearers Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2010 05:06 AM
    Threads

Brolly Vs Goku is another good one, or Super Trunks VS 2nd form Cell

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

to lazy too go search for the vid
    *possible spoiler*

but the Itachi vs Sasuke fight,iutachi was so amazing
    the ichigo vs urukiora,i belive urukiora should have won but watever
    the Jiraiya and naruto VS Pein Fights,omg pein is so cool i am in love with him
    The asuma vs Hidan fight,Hidan is so cool love his charcter
    Just about all the fights on Fate stay night
    just about all the fights on one piece

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Senior Member TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 03:47 AM
    Threads

hmmm, my favorite fight scene.

Well its Yuki vs Ryoko(tMoHS)

I can't say too much for the fight scenes in Naruto, Bleach, and One Peice because 1/2 the time theres a flashback going on, or there talking about revenge or something.

All of the fighting scenes in Black Lagoon are pretty good.

I also should mention the fight scene between Lucy and Nana (Elfen leid), but it felt a bit too short.

-Matt

Member Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2009 06:13 PM
    Threads

Like TwiDragon, i could mention how YukivsRyoko, and some of the fights from Elfen Lied. However, i really feel like their all too short to really be considered grandiose fights.

Bleach fights, and my opinion once more rests with TwiDragon's, are nothing exceptional. Same for One Piece. For example, most of Bleach's fights are just far too dragged out, and idiotic.

The only fights that were pretty good that i've seen in the past that could fall under 'good anime fight scenes' and are long enough to not be over in under 10 blinks of the eye is the fight between Gaara/Lee and Kimimaro.
    Last edited by Kotomi Ichinose; 11-03-2009 at 09:50 AM.

.:[Kotomi Ichinose - Member of the Theater Club - Clannad.]:.
    ~"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you."~

Closed Thread

Thread Information