AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Episodes...*any series*

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 01:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite Episodes...*Spoiler Alert*

Simply state your favorite episodes from whatever series you want and why you look it so much. This isn't a contest or debate so try to keep the criticism down. I'll start...

"Scenario for Bloodshed" - Gundam Wing

This is easily my favorite episode in the series. Up until this point, the series had been a bit uneventful with only a few noteworthy developments. However, the story revved into full gear in this episode. The Gundams are tricked by Treize into attacking a base in New Edwards where Alliance leaders looking for peace are meeting. Heero ends up delivering the blow that really shifted the power in Treize's favor. Simultaneously, OZ's coup d'etat against the Alliance, Operation Daybreak, is launched and the majority of the Alliance is quickly toppled. The icing on the cake was using Septem to declare war against the Gundams and the colonies. I've never been a big fan of Treize but you can't help but be impressed with how his schemes came to fruition in this episode.

"Duo, The God of Death Once Again" - Gundam Wing

This was the second favorite episode in the series. Duo Maxwell got the majority of the screen-time but there was also an interesting part of the episode early in the episode where Sally Po and some former Alliance members search for Wing Gundam in the sea. I actually gained more respect for the Alliance after they lost power and I found it cool how they assisted in the fight against OZ. Back to Duo. He's actually my second my favorite character in the series and I liked the focus on him the majority of episode. Not only does Duo go through a lot during his mission but he manages to convince OZ recruit Hilde to give up her life as a soldier and live her own life. There's a lot of flash in this episode and Duo ends up as prisoner in the middle and at the end of episode() but it's still a great 20 minute ride that shows how good a soldier Duo is.

"Time, Stand Still - Mobile Suit Gundam"

I watched this episode two day ago and it's my favorite so far(I'm only 16 episodes in). While nothing really big happens in the story, I really liked how this episode gave almost equal focus on the White Base crew and the regular Zeon soldiers. I knew that Amuro and Co. would get all the bombs off his suit eventually but I definitely didn't expect the final scene where the Zeon soldiers dressed up as civilians and mockingly gave Amuro support. The tension during that scene was powerful and very well done.
    Last edited by J Gundam; 09-26-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 06:14 PM
    Threads

Give a spoiler warning in the title, because this thread is prolly the most explicite for those.

Honor Rank: Last Shooting

Real Epic, even when NOT in MSG. The whole reason why I like playing Sion in Melty Blood.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

MSG: Garma's Fate

Garma related stuff has a lot of memorized quotes, mostly but not all from Char (Shorui wo ekou... kimini! - HAKKATTANA?! - Bouya Dakara ka~). Thats because Garma is win (come one, he faced the Gundam in a Dopp! How is that not win?), he's given a very sympathetic image until he's - no not convinced to join the good guys or ends up a "worthy rival" - offed as another opponent, even after holding that romance up to our noses. This is one of the episodes that makes you get thoughtful.

MSZ: Casualties of War

How should I put this? All the deaths! They make you REAL unhappy. And yet you still think the show was good even if they just offed people you really, really liked! And heck, Reccoa is probably the most notable Action Girl gone wrong. I mean anyone not Mary Sue is an Action Girl or an Evil Action Girl, Reccoa is the Lara Croft that didn't end well, within all of the chauvinist and feminist depictions, her type of role just got lost along the lines but is finally represented properly in popular media.

08th MS Team: Duty and Ideals

Okay, I know, "wait this isn't the one with the Gouf! what's wrong with you?" Yes I confirm Norris is awesome and the part with Kergeren being shot anyways was moving. This episode came before it though and gave a real bitter taste to hit you with. Topp's team just needed food, they could have had a peaceful encounter with the rebels, Arth may be a total tardbass but Dell was really nice. And then it happens, even with Shiro trying to save Topp, but screwing it up killing the rebels! You really don't want to be in his shoes for such a failure! And you can really imagine how he's feeling now...

Gundam Wing: Tallgeese Destroyed

I don't give a damn about this episode or if Quatre died (really, I'd pity the effin SHUTTLE PILOT more than him). But Treize scene was memorable to me. Sure, Treize has more awesome scenes than that one and yes, how the heck is his Leos suddenly so resistant against gunfire (Leos with anyone but main characters in them explode if flicked in the toe)? But the idea combined with how the OZ operators react on him fighting the Mobile Dolls was the thing (just the idea of Treize wouldn't be enough though, because even it suffers from being kinda warped). Its hard to explain, more the whole thing as total rather than any of the single factors.

Victory Gundam: The Battle called upon by hate

Reinforce Junior. Epic. By the way, there's a funny spoof of this epic scene, I just feel like not seing it would make your lives wasted :P

Original
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Spoof
    +

Comparison
    +

(Bonus rank) MSG: Island of Cucuruz Doan

I like this episode simply for being obslete back in the days, GGen A gave Doan the much needed attention, bringing him back to the Universe as he deserved it. While the episode with the idea of showing Zeon were not bad ended sorta mootish. I liked how Doan was like "Don't use weapons" and uses ZakFu, even if it made the enemy have rather questionable marksmanship and gave aweful scene failures (saw how his Zaku shield got shot off? Well its back in the next scene), it was oddly awesome. Giving him Hyper Mode in a Zaku really made me lol.
    Last edited by B Gundam; 09-26-2009 at 12:32 AM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 01:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by B Gundam View Post
    Give a spoiler warning in the title, because this thread is prolly the most explicite for those.
    How do I do that?

Senior Member fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 03:53 AM
    Threads

^....u must have wrote in de title of de thread ....*SPOILER*..or somthing like dat ^^......or at least put a spoiler tag..on every summery

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 06:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by J Gundam View Post
    How do I do that?
    Try editing the top post in advance mode and see if you can alter the title, also maybe add a big red text on the top

something like

*SPOILERS ALERT*
    Last edited by B Gundam; 09-26-2009 at 05:49 PM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information