AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bleach and DBZ heads...O.O!!

Senior Member fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Bleach and DBZ heads...O.O!!

well...last night I felt like drawing......and I felt like drawing a very good pic

.....but I had one prob with my art......I don't know how to draw a body..O.O

I'm great with drawing de face...but de body...I don't think so

and the reason I'm showing u this....is because ...I need some advise

....there ya go...^^:

ichigo.....*head*

goku.......*also only head T_T*

that's all....but realy...I need advise so I can improve my skills..

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well i cant say anytihng bad about the drawing, ichigo looks like hes looking down on you, its kinda scary XD but good job
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Senior Member fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lilminx View Post
    well i cant say anytihng bad about the drawing, ichigo looks like hes looking down on you, its kinda scary XD but good job
    do u wanna know my ability.....O.o

......I can almost draw anything if I can see the origenal pic of it

.....goku...I drew him out of a PS2 game cover.....I liked the pic so I draw it

and ichigo.....yesterday I wanted to make someone spiecal a gift......

he's a big fan of bleach...so I drew ichigo out of the intro song of bleach for him....

P.S...I don't copy the pics.....I draw thim on my own

another P.S...I'm not showing off....I'm just saying that cuz I wanna see if there's anyone like me ^^
    Last edited by fatalReflex77; 09-24-2009 at 09:15 PM.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Man, you draw faces really nicely.

About the body... You should first know that the process of drawing the body has some general guidelines that simplify things. The general thing is that the body is 7 to 9 heads tall. And every detail of the body has its own story. You need to imagine things 3D-like to make them look realistic.

You need to put some time and effort to learn how to draw a good body. Just try searching the Web and you'll get all the resources you need to learn:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how+to+draw+body
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...raw+anime+body
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...raw+manga+body

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akuNoHikari View Post
    Man, you draw faces really nicely.

About the body... You should first know that the process of drawing the body has some general guidelines that simplify things. The general thing is that the body is 7 to 9 heads tall. And every detail of the body has its own story. You need to imagine things 3D-like to make them look realistic.

You need to put some time and effort to learn how to draw a good body. Just try searching the Web and you'll get all the resources you need to learn:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how+to+draw+body
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...raw+anime+body
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...raw+manga+body
    thx.....I'll try what u said

and if I done it right ...I'll post it again and ask ur apinion...K

and again .....thc..alot..^^

Junior Member bongbong is on a distinguished road bongbong's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2009 10:51 AM
    Threads

yeah man, i love the look on ichigo's face,and im the same i cant draw bodies to save my life....heh i cant draw faces that well either.but yeah, nice pics dude.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thx dude.......if u can draw.....why don't u post ur work on the site ^^

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

I think Goku's face is just simply awesome. His expressions are the main thing and you have done nice job with that.

Also , i saw some dark rubbed pencil marks on Goku's drawing page. Did you use pencil really hard while drawing his hair?
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Senior Member n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2010 09:40 AM
    Threads

they look ok ..goku's head looks good =P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bane Hallow View Post
    Also , i saw some dark rubbed pencil marks on Goku's drawing page. Did you use pencil really hard while drawing his hair?
    hehehe....yep I used a pencil.....and yes it was SOOO hard to draw his hairXD

cuz u know the spikes and every thing :P

Senior Member n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2010 09:40 AM
    Threads

but the hair turned out to be the best thing lol

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

I see.
    I asked because if your having serious trouble drawing his hair or anything regarding making your drawing , dont start making the shapes and lines too hard.
    I mean you know the way we shade right?
    Smoothly and softly using the pencil , so use same thing even while drawing. For example his hair , start making the shape of his hair like your shading , in this way you will get the right shape. And then when you get it , make the lines dark and rub the remaining lines.

This thing helps me in many of my own arts , so i thought of telling you as well.
    Try and practice practice practice ~~

And if you dont get what i said , sorry , i wont come here again O.o
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bane Hallow View Post
    I see.
    I asked because if your having serious trouble drawing his hair or anything regarding making your drawing , dont start making the shapes and lines too hard.
    I mean you know the way we shade right?
    Smoothly and softly using the pencil , so use same thing even while drawing. For example his hair , start making the shape of his hair like your shading , in this way you will get the right shape. And then when you get it , make the lines dark and rub the remaining lines.

This thing helps me in many of my own arts , so i thought of telling you as well.
    Try and practice practice practice ~~

And if you dont get what i said , sorry , i wont come here again O.o

u know.....that's actualy a good idea....

but first I must buy a no lines book...so I don't get confused between the actual lines and the drawing lins

P.S....pleas don't say what u said in yellow....I want u to come every sec

@n-re...thx ...actualy the hair was the hardiest thing in de pic...T_T took me 40 min to finish it
    Last edited by fatalReflex77; 09-25-2009 at 11:45 AM.

Junior Member αмeł is on a distinguished road αмeł's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2009 04:21 AM
    Threads

i like goku more then ichigo

maybe bcz of the neck and chin is not right

that's all

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by αмeł View Post
    i like goku more then ichigo

maybe bcz of the neck and chin is not right

that's all

thx....I'v been waiting for somone to tell me if I have mistakes....

so now...what's wrong with ichigo neck...so I can fix it ^^

and again thx for de help ^^

Senior Member Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 07:20 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like Ichigo better somehow haha
    As for Ichigo's neck... I think maybe it's a little too long?
    And Goku's hair looks a little messed up, I think its because I can see the erasing marks o_o;
    I think you should try to draw lighter next time, so there wont be erasing marks.. after you finish drawing lightly, you go over the drawing again, pressing darker... I hope that helps ^^

My Artz~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic~ View Post
    I like Ichigo better somehow haha
    As for Ichigo's neck... I think maybe it's a little too long?
    And Goku's hair looks a little messed up, I think its because I can see the erasing marks o_o;
    I think you should try to draw lighter next time, so there wont be erasing marks.. after you finish drawing lightly, you go over the drawing again, pressing darker... I hope that helps ^^
    yeah ...ur right I guess......

but actulay I think the reason is that I carry wights....

and my hand is almost heavy to break the pincel in my hand ...

so it's hard for my to do soft lines..T_T

but still I can't stop carrying wights....cuz ....I get into alot of fights..

so I have to keep it in shape

Junior Member pink-kitty14 is on a distinguished road pink-kitty14's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2009 04:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fatalReflex77 View Post

he's a big fan of bleach...so I drew ichigo out of the intro song of bleach for him....

another P.S...I'm not showing off....I'm just saying that cuz I wanna see if there's anyone like me ^^
    you should try to draw your own characters.it's fun and more creative. its better than being bound to pics someone else drew.it will help you grow in your art skills
    You do not love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
    --
    there's only one thing, two do, three words, four you
    -Plain White T's - 1234
    --
    holy pink pencils of fizzy feet
    --
    Hooray! NO.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pink-kitty14 View Post
    you should try to draw your own characters.it's fun and more creative. its better than being bound to pics someone else drew.it will help you grow in your art skills

O.O...I never thought bout that...O.O

that's actualy a very good way ....to test my own skills ^^

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fatalReflex77 View Post

lol youre like me . i also do that. for some reason its not as well done when i cant see the original picture
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lilminx View Post
    lol youre like me . i also do that. for some reason its not as well done when i cant see the original picture

....O.o.....r u my twin....O.o....

cuz everything u just said ...applied to me...O.O

Closed Thread

Thread Information