AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Eva Wallpaper

The_Evil_One shadowanime is an unknown quantity at this point shadowanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 04:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Please tell me what you think.
    bite me...please...

Senior Member Kelvin Wenas Kelvin Wenas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2004 08:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

if i were you, i would
    -make the map for the background it brighter, i didn't notice that it is actually a map, i thought it was only filled with black color.

-because of the bad quality of the logo (maybe its actually small), i'll search for bigger one with better quality, or make it smaller

-redo the crop on a few of asuka's edges

-remove shinji, around his head is glowing and he doesn't suit with asuka and rei, because shinji a little bit blurry
    What is the meaning of life...
    to live? if you live does it mean you exist?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The main issue with your wallpaper is that you don't have a main focus. You have so many photos, but nothing bringing them together. I would pic one image, and possibley the logo, and work around that.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

I agree with others.

The_Evil_One shadowanime is an unknown quantity at this point shadowanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the help. I don't think the focus has changed much but the bugs have been fixed.
    bite me...please...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2004 04:23 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The pictures of Misato and Ritsuko should be taken out. They're kind of distracting. The background and the logo look much better in the updated version!
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiinja

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Originally posted by Ashe@Jan 15 2004, 09:03 PM
    The pictures of Misato and Ritsuko should be taken out. They're kind of distracting. The background and the logo look much better in the updated version!
    That's exactly what I wanted to say!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i would take out ALL the NGE pics, leaving the background and the NERV icon.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok, here it is. i don't think it can be any more simplistic.

thanks for the help.
    now only if every thing in life could be simple. :^_^:
    bite me...please...

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 05:22 AM
    Threads

Heh, went from 4 images to 1, collage wallpapers never look that good, I think 1 to 2 pics makes the best walls and if you do pic multiple pictures they need to have the same art sytle, otherwise they clash.. Your final wall looks pretty good though, keep at it and next time pic 1 or 2 highquality pictures to build your wall around their are lots of high quality pics you just need to look for them.
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok, thanks for the advice.
    bite me...please...

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ya know, it's nice and simple. This is the trend in wallpapering right now, from what I've seen. Did you try changing the green to another color (like red), just to see how it looks?

Hope to see more of your work soon!

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yep, try to change the color and see how it is!

I like it the way it is, but maybe with red color (dark red) it would be evene better (all monotone).

Closed Thread

Thread Information