AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Goku or Superman?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goku

25 75.76%
  • Superman

8 24.24%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Goku vs Superman Version 2.

Senior Member AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2010 02:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I guess I have no choice but to give in, eh? I'm not an expert on Supes, and certainly not one on DBZ.

But throw the Hulk into this fight and I'll summon a raging hurricane of facts.
    .::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[[
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

Initially Superman, Superman is just ridiculously strong by nature, save when exposed kryptonite. Goku needs energy to maintain Super Saiyan forms and his defense.

Goku might theoretically surpass him by saiyan rule "if after near death experience, grow over9000 amounts of power level", but that requires him to actually survive after getting beaten near death and get the time to regenerate back, training montage, etc.

So in a fight to the death supes, endless stream of friendly matches maybe eventually Goku can outgrow him.

Of course, I'm assuming its serious business Superman, not the superman who fights rediculous villains that somehow manage to be a fair match because his intelligence level drops incredibly low (theoretically he should learn at super speed since he has to think at super speed to act at super speed, yet batman has to come up with the plan...)

Last edited by B Gundam; 09-26-2009 at 10:30 PM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

@AznOtaku, no this is not a Hulk versus Whoever thread. I guess we won't be needing that raging hurricane of facts here.

@B Gundam, I also thought of the Saiyan rule but i came to the conclusion that this is a fight. Not a string of fights.

Senior Member AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Grey Crane View Post
    @AznOtaku, no this is not a Hulk versus Whoever thread. I guess we won't be needing that raging hurricane of facts here.

@B Gundam, I also thought of the Saiyan rule but i came to the conclusion that this is a fight. Not a string of fights.
    Hence, I said BUT.

You explicitly say you're not insulting me, yet clearly you are.

[[
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

AznOtaku, you saying the Hulk thing seems to be another way of saying "I've got more in me". It was a self-defensive maneuver with no relation to our previous argument and the topic at all. Why would you even say that in the first place anyway if not for that reason?

I'm not insulting you, i'm merely giving my opinions, handing out a couple of facts, thus disproving and questioning you in the process. If you take that as a personal insult, i apologize, but if you can't take heated discussions that's not my problem anymore.

This is the last time i'm going off-topic in this thread with you. Have a nice day. Nothing personal.

*Apologies for being off-topic myself with this post also. I just had to clear things up.*
    Last edited by The Grey Crane; 09-27-2009 at 12:44 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Grey Crane View Post
    AznOtaku, you saying the Hulk thing seems to be another way of saying "I've got more in me". It was a self-defensive maneuver with no relation to our previous argument and the topic at all. Why would you even say that in the first place anyway if not for that reason?

I'm not insulting you, i'm merely giving my opinions, handing out a couple of facts, thus disproving and questioning you in the process. If you take that as a personal insult, i apologize, but if you can't take heated discussions that's not my problem anymore.

This is the last time i'm going off-topic in this thread with you. Have a nice day. Nothing personal.

*Apologies for being off-topic myself with this post also. I just had to clear things up.*
    I apologize if you interpreted the Hulk thing as a defensive maneuver. It was simply a reply to your saying that I had inadequate information about DBZ and Superman, in which I replied that neither are my forte, but the Hulk is, since someone brought up the Hulk a few pages back.

In any case, it isn't the fact that it's a heated discussion that makes me interpret your responses as insults, but rather my entering the debate with a few opinions and your need to bash it down not with just facts, which were inadequate in my opinion, but by undermining my arguments with opinions, not facts.

In any case, the debate (was it one in the first place? I wonder) did not need to include personal attacks. Obviously, you were the one to introduce them first, at least from my perspective.

[[

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

*Cracks nuckles*
    How did I miss this thread.

I'm going to post the same image I post every single time this thread pops up on /co/

Heres your fight, now go home.

The two would never fight. They have no reason.
    Lois and Clark are invited to Goku and Chi-Chi's for dinner and everyone had a good time. Batman is there too but sits outside brooding and being anti-social with Vegata while the two just say "I'm Batman" and "I am the Prince of All Sayians" back and forth to one another untill they lose their voices.

But if we insist, and we ignore the fact that Supes and Goku try to avoid killing unless absolutley nescessary for Earths survival.
    Superman can breath in Space.
    Goku can't.

Superman is the second fastest being in the DC universe.
    Superman lets loose and uses all of his power, which he usually doesn't use for fear of killing someone.
    Superman knocks goku into space using a very nice combination of superspeed and super strength.
    Goku can't breath.
    Goku dies.
    Some Dragonballs are used to wish him back (again)
    Fight over.

Lol, message boards. Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2014 08:11 AM
    Threads

Vegeta would beat Superman, though.

No mercy and complete exploitation of weakness at a moments notice.

Troll begin.

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2014 07:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Quote Originally Posted by AznOtaku View Post
    I apologize if you interpreted the Hulk thing as a defensive maneuver. It was simply a reply to your saying that I had inadequate information about DBZ and Superman, in which I replied that neither are my forte, but the Hulk is, since someone brought up the Hulk a few pages back.

In any case, it isn't the fact that it's a heated discussion that makes me interpret your responses as insults, but rather my entering the debate with a few opinions and your need to bash it down not with just facts, which were inadequate in my opinion, but by undermining my arguments with opinions, not facts.

In any case, the debate (was it one in the first place? I wonder) did not need to include personal attacks. Obviously, you were the one to introduce them first, at least from my perspective.
    Hulk added into the fight just equals another dead body on the ground. He ain't worthy to fight with these guys!
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiken- View Post
    Hulk added into the fight just equals another dead body on the ground. He ain't worthy to fight with these guys!
    Off topic but I will defend against it.

Hulk has already gone up against Superman, twice.
    The first was a stalemate. The second was an "official match" with Superman winning on a technicality (He dropped a mountain on the Hulk, and was declared winner. However the Hulk dug himself out and was unharmed) And the reason for that victory? DC and Marvel made this agreement "Superman and Batman must win their matches no matter what the fan votes say" and "Spider-Man must win his match no matter whatt the votes say" (Because as much as I love Spidey, I can't see him beating Superboy) when they agreed to do a series of crossover comics
    Thus making your statement void.
    I could post 101 facts on why Hulk could stand up to and potentially beat both of them, Like his ability to stand up to beings like Galactus (A Celestial) and Thor (A God) and all of the insane feats of strength and such...but I'll save that for the next "Somebody vs Goku" thread.

tl;dr: Hulk strongest one there is.
    So I guess he does qualify.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 09-27-2009 at 03:13 PM.

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Off topic but I will defend against it.

Hulk has already gone up against Superman, twice.
    The first was a stalemate. The second was an "official match" with Superman winning on a technicality (He dropped a mountain on the Hulk, and was declared winner. However the Hulk dug himself out and was unharmed) And the reason for that victory? DC and Marvel made this agreement "Superman and Batman must win their matches no matter what the fan votes say" and "Spider-Man must win his match no matter whatt the votes say" (Because as much as I love Spidey, I can't see him beating Superboy) when they agreed to do a series of crossover comics
    Thus making your statement void.
    I could post 101 facts on why Hulk could stand up to and potentially beat both of them, Like his ability to stand up to beings like Galactus (A Celestial) and Thor (A God) and all of the insane feats of strength and such...but I'll save that for the next "Somebody vs Goku" thread.

tl;dr: Hulk strongest one there is.
    So I guess he does qualify.
    Can Hulk survive beams being carved through his body?

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes. Yes he can.
    His healing factor is more over powered than wolverines.

Gil
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes. Yes he can.
    His healing factor is more over powered than wolverines.
    Aah he can heal? I should of read more before I posted a reply.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Aah he can heal? I should of read more before I posted a reply.
    Yes. He's also impervious to most forms of damage (Like superman is) and he can heal himself. Quite well actually.

Gil
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes. He's also impervious to most forms of damage (Like superman is) and he can heal himself. Quite well actually.
    Well what if during the match he turned back to his human and quite weak form?

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well what if during the match he turned back to his human and quite weak form?
    He wouldn't. If he did, he would just Hulk out again.
    He's hulked out from sniper bullets going through his skull.

To avoid straying even further off topic.
    Wikipedia The Hulk

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

To all involved:
    Last time this was discussed a whole lot of cool ideas came out of it, but it was pretty well shown that Superman at his most absurdly plot-broken, nigh invincible stage can't be beaten even by GT Goku, and given Goku's ultimately finite energy source, he'd win.

But Superman is still a completely dorky, hackneyed superhero! So, THERE!

That's all.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    The teleportation/instant transmission daisy-chain idea I had is a tactic, not a strategy, and given what was said in the old thread, Goku would be fast as heck doing it, but would tire long before SuperDuper. So, no need to try that again, whoever started to.

Now, if we want some real fun, let's put Suppaman up against Superman! Who wants tickets? Oh, that'd be funny!

As for the Hulk, isn't he kind of a dolt? And his ability to withstand a mountain's impact is nothing next to withstanding a blast that can scatter the mass of large, rocky planets in seconds. What is the most power (=energy/time, not a harrowing narrative- describing the effects of the same attack/beating on an inert object can yield real rough estimates) the hideous thing has ever taken and survived?
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 09-28-2009 at 02:59 PM.
    | Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    As for the Hulk, isn't he kind of a dolt?
    /sigh
    I really did want to avoid getting all comic nerdy about it.

Hulks intelligence...
    Bruce Banner has Several Hulk personas.

Savage Hulk: The one everyone is familer with that has the intelligence of a small child.

Grey Hulk/Joe Fixit: Average Level intelligence

Proffessor Hulk: Bruce Banners level of intelligence (Bruce Banner being one of the most intelligent humans on Planet Earth in marvel 616 continuity)

World Breaker/Green Scar Hulk: Highly intelligent, and the most powerful of the Hulk personas. Intelligent enough to rule an entire planet, to say the least.

And his ability to withstand a mountain's impact is nothing next to withstanding a blast that can scatter the mass of large, rocky planets in seconds. What is the most power (=energy/time, not a harrowing narrative- describing the effects of the same attack/beating on an inert object can yield real rough estimates) the hideous thing has ever taken and survived?
    quite a bit.
    Galactus, a celestial older than the universe itself, hit Hulk was a blast of Power Cosmic. Something that kills most people left the Hulk only dazed.

He's survived every battle with Thor, as well as other Gods. These are Gods mind you, and has beaten all of the ones he has faced.

Survived an attack from Blackbolt. Blackbolt is an inhuman who's voice can cause incredible amounts of destruction. A whisper from Blackbolt can destroy entire cities. Yelling is much worse.
    He had actually yelled at the hulk, blowing off a large chunk of the Moon during World War Hulk.Hulk was unaffected and defeated Blackbolt.

Survived a space ships drive explosion which wiped out his entire city, vaporizing all of it's inhabitants. Hulk was unaffected.

He survived several all out attacks from The Sentry, who's powers are as strong as "One million exploding suns" and defeated him.
    Sentry is more or less Marvels Superman in ability.

Theres a lot more, I could list dozens more, some of which are him surviving planet destruction level attacks, others surviving being blinked out of existance with magic or mutant powers, and so on.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok so THIS IS the last time i'm going off-topic with you. Really.

It is in a sense a defensive maneuver, i repeat, another way of saying you got more in you after realizing you've been severely disproved. And by the way, as far as the main discussion regarding the thread is concerned, i've got nothing to do with the Hulk. I never mentioned him anyway, thus, you making a statement aimed at me with Hulk in it is totally questionable. I mean, if i wasn't the one who "brought him up" in the first place why would you even bring it up again in a post aimed at me?

I had to bash your opinions because I'm someone from the other side of the discussion. You were too inconsistent, too misinforming. I had to disprove you, hand you some facts(which you said were inadequate) and opinions. I undermined your arguments with opinions AND FACTS (heck, i even factually corrected you) hence questioning you in the process. It was part of the main discussion, it's not my fault that your arguments were undermined since you were the one who wrote them in such an undermine-able way in the first place.

Besides, how would you even know that i handed down "inadequate facts" when you don't even know those facts yourself? When you even said that you had inadequate information?

This is a forum, just so you know forums rely on facts and opinions. There are topics and posts that calls for opinion, there are those that require facts, and there are those that needs both - like this one.

If you took being 'questioned' as a personal attack, again, it's not my fault that you were questionable. So why would i even mention that you were questionable in the first place?

Because you were.

I'm done with you. Really.

---------

Here's Wizard Magazine's take on it, a what-if scenario like this one. It doesn't prove much tho...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes he can. He was half obliterated and he was able to regenerate in mere moments.

[[

Gil
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes he can. He was half obliterated and he was able to regenerate in mere moments.
    Now why would you need to tell me that if someone already told me he could.
    Anyways the Hulk is totally shifting from the main topic so let's stop with him. The topic is Goku vs Superman. Not Goku vs Hulk.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now why would you need to tell me that if someone already told me he could.
    Anyways the Hulk is totally shifting from the main topic so let's stop with him. The topic is Goku vs Superman. Not Goku vs Hulk.
    I'm giving an example of his healing. I thought his healing abilities could be elaborated further.

[[

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Okay well its been established that the Hulk can regenerate after having beams shot through him, but what about Superman? If Goku shot the Kamehameha, would it bounce off, or would it go through is body? He has no training in Chi(Ki in some parts) so he wouldn't be able to repel the attack, thus Superman would be left with a whole through is body. Superman is the man of steal, but Goku can smash steel to smithereens. All he needs is a well timed Warp Kamehameha and battle over.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Gil
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Okay well its been established that the Hulk can regenerate after having beams shot through him, but what about Superman? If Goku shot the Kamehameha, would it bounce off, or would it go through is body? He has no training in Chi(Ki in some parts) so he wouldn't be able to repel the attack, thus Superman would be left with a whole through is body. Superman is the man of steal, but Goku can smash steel to smithereens. All he needs is a well timed Warp Kamehameha and battle over.
    I agree.
    I think superman may be quicker than Goku though. Or at least on some levels.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2014 10:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    I don't mean to sound a bit off-kilter, but does invulnerable to everything but Kryptonite and magic sound familiar? Sure he might be forced back a few inches or a few feet, or even into a wall possibly (Depending on which Supes we are talking about) but being invulnerable means you can't be harmed, no vulnerabilities (Except the listed ones). "Superman Returns" shows us an example of this with Modern Age Superman, as a bullet flattens on his eye, not even making him flinch.

Even though it's a beam of energy, whether or not that energy is thermonuclear hot is a factor. Even if it was that hot with that force, Supes apparently could survive a hundred nukes (Silver Age) or some such ridiculous stamina.

That means the beam would only be perhaps a slightly faster, hotter, punch in that case. If it's a 'giant' beam, Goku would have had to take the time to charge it up- giving Supes an opening.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 09-30-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information