AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think Dahvie raped a chick?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes...he will burn in hell!

2 100.00%
  • No...he's way too sweet for that!

0 0%
  • I don't really give a flip

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: Dahvie Vanity Accused of Rape: True or False?

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dahvie Vanity Accused of Rape: True or False?

This guy Dahvie "Vanity" and his exbandmate Garrett "Ecstasy" from Blood On The Dance Floor had a big fight and yadda ya so now they're broken up and poof there's this false charge of rape against Dahvie. I only beleive things i see, not what i hear. So word of mouth is obsolite to me. For those who know Blood On The Dance Floor or have met Dahvie personally I would like to know why he was accused since I don't have myspace or anything like that. I only like one song from them and that's about it. I'm basically posting this for my sister so she can read all your feedback later.

So my question is do you think he did it? Why? and vise versa
    And also the whole Garrett stealing money and his lyrics and being a mooch...is that true too? Or is Dahvie just full of it?
    Last edited by 44NekoStarr66; 09-21-2009 at 09:59 PM.

taste the rainbow

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Can you repeat this in english?

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Pegasus Saint Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Bleach Ichigo Mask 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2015 08:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MauPerU

i almost had a seizure thanks to your sig

and i dont even know who they are

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Can you repeat this in english?
    Blood ON the Dance floor is a band....
    Dahvie Vanity was the leader...GArrett Ecstasy was kicked out

Dahvie was charged with rape
    Garrett was kicked out because of stealing and other back stabbing

people are saying dahvie didn't rape a girl
    people are saying garrett didn't do anything like what dahvie is saying

basically i want the truth so my sister can read it
    im doing this for her
    so she can finally give me peace and quiet....

taste the rainbow

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Considering he's only 'accused', there can be no certain answer as to whether he did it or not.
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

Member TKae is infamous around these parts TKae is infamous around these parts TKae is infamous around these parts TKae is infamous around these parts TKae is infamous around these parts TKae is infamous around these parts TKae is infamous around these parts TKae is infamous around these parts TKae is infamous around these parts TKae is infamous around these parts TKae is infamous around these parts TKae's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2009 04:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 44NekoStarr66 View Post
    I only beleive things i see, not what i hear.
    Ok, so, let's examine a hypothetical:

You're walking by an alley, and you hear the muffled cries of a woman, punctuated by the throaty grunts of a man in time to the sounds you can tell she's struggling to make.

So amidst the dull sounds of groaning and muffled screams, you're really going to think to yourself, "Until I see this, I'm not going to believe it's a man raping a woman."?

The point being -- don't be unwilling to believe something just because you can't see it. Sight is one of the most overrated senses when gathering information. Too often does our society say "If I can't see it, it doesn't exist."

It's practically the party line of athiests. It's the driving philosophy behind sweeping less palatable aspects of our society under the rug -- just get the homeless people off the streets of the upper society's part of town; keep them out of the fancy buildings that the people who are "worth" something frequenti. Out of sight, out of mind -- right?

My point being, while I don't know (or care, really) whether or not he raped anyone, you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.

I'd probably think differently if a woman had actually filed a rape charge against him. If victims aren't willing to step forward and go to the police while the evidence of their rape is still able to be collected, then the man accused doesn't need to be charged.

I'm not saying that rapists don't need to be tried or that it's a woman's fault for being raped or being too scared to get help. But if we want to have any semblance of an organized legal system (and I laugh at the concept of our legal system being "organized"), then we can't have victims coming in when there's no evidence, making accusations, and peoples' lives being disrupted because of the unprovable claim someone else has made.

Either get rid of a legal system, or keep it organized. You can't have it both ways, which most rape-charges attempt to find a balance between.

So, all that to say, had a woman come forward about being raped, then I'd take this claim much more seriously. But it has to be the victim that makes the charge with witnesses to back them up, not the witnesses making claims that the victim has to prove.

It's heartless way to think of things, but heartlessness is sometimes the only way a legal system can truly be fair.

I mean, I'm all for not having a legal system at all. Anarchy > All. But if we're going to do it, then we have to do it right. Otherwise, it's no better than the political persecutions in Soviet Russia; the government displacing the lives of the people for their own personal gain.
    Mistah Kurtz—he dead.

A penny for the Old Guy

“Every genuine boy is a rebel and an anarch. If he were allowed
    to develop according to his own instincts, his own inclinations,
    society would undergo such a radical transformation
    as to make the adult revolutionary cower and cringe.”
    -John Andrew Holmes

Didacts and Narpets Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 11:31 AM
    Threads

Eh.. They all just want money from each other.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Gene Tonic
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2015 10:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Did I just witness a band drama threadjack into a political soapbox tirade? I think I did O_o;

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There is not enough information to draw a conclusion from, so you can't possibly find the truth here. Therefore, this thread is utterly redundant, and will never go anywhere meaningful, so I'm closing it.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information