AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Post game nominations II

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Post game nominations II

Old nomination post read
    A decision has been made to allow a single active post game in miscellaneous. We need your help to determine what game that should be. In this thread, you may post exactly one (1) nomination per person. It should include:
    • The title of the game.
    • A short description of the game.

Later, after the nominations have been screened for inappropriate entries, there will be a vote. Every couple of weeks, we will repeat the process to allow a new game.

The thread will be closed during screening, but up to that point, you do get to edit your entry as much as you want.

Nominate new games here. You may re-nominate the losers of the previous round if you want, but the winner doesn't get to play until the next round of nominations.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2009 05:40 PM
    Threads

I sort of thought of a way to mix up the 'mash random buttons and make a sentence' game.

It'll be exactly like the said game, except using the above user's username.

Bob: After forever. (AF)
    Rob: Bashing overrated books.

The only thing is if someone has a ridiculously long name, you can shorten their name up a little bit.

It's just an idea.
    Last edited by Eris; 09-20-2009 at 03:59 PM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm thinking that's too similar to random mash-up. You can re-nominate at the next round of nominations in two weeks.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

The Name (boy/girl), Country/Place, Plant and Animal game. Or short title The Name Game

First poster chooses a random letter. The next user completes all of the above categories for that letter and nominates a new letter.
    Last edited by OminousCloud; 09-27-2009 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Added shortened title

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name - What would you do if you the user above you was a relative of yours?

Simple, what would you do if you found out the poster above you was a part of your family? Fun and very easy.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"All Replys Must Be in the Form of a Question" plox.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

Caption This

You post a picture (one that isn't inappropriate), then the next user replies to it with a comment or captions. Then they end it with a picture of their own so that the cycle goes on.

Added description from previous nomination thread - Eris
    Last edited by Eris; 09-22-2009 at 03:40 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The biggest page on the internets.

A link to an 1x8000 pixel image and an 8000x1 pixel image is supplied in the beginning of the thread. The aim is to post these images as much as possible so that the thread becomes the biggest page on the internets. Modem users need not fear, since such images can be compressed to a matter of hundreds of bytes. Never more than a few kB. And technological advancements from the early 1990s (caching) means that they are just downloaded once.
    Last edited by Eris; 09-23-2009 at 02:45 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If there isn't a flurry of nominations here the next like... day, I'll probably need to pad these with some of the nominations from last round for the vote.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Word Association game.

The thread starts out with a word. The next person replies with whatever first comes to mind about the word. And so on and so on....

I believe we may have had this game on here a few years ago. Either way, I do not claim this idea as my own. I just think it would be fun.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 AM
    Threads

well....I was wondring bout this coool game...it's called ^<v thread

.....how to play de game :

example.......

@lilminx

fatal: ^she's funny and sooo carring

<..he's sooo boared

v..he loves me XD

@...Novak

...and that's how it gose ^^

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Three Words -

Somebody says three words, example "One day a"
    and then the next person says a continued three words, example "Lobster bit me"
    and so on and so forth .
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Closed Thread

Thread Information