AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [SGI News] Pancake Cooking Romantic Moment Ends Tragically

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 05:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [SGI News] Pancake Cooking Romantic Moment Ends Tragically

"A woman almost bit off her husband's willy as he cooked pancakes for tea - while she gave him oral sex.
    In the heat of passion he lost his grip on the pan and spilt boiling oil down her back.
    She clenched her teeth on his willy and in agony he bashed her on the head with the pan.
    Both only admitted how they received their injuries after "intense questioning" by hospital docs in Carioca, Romania. The man needed treatment to his willy while the wife had burns, two black eyes and a broken cheek bone."

Would You Like To Know More?

Wow, that is kind of tragic yet so funny at the same time. The lucky guy gets th best possible help while making pancakes and he has to go and ruin it.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Starlights Brooch 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Load the cannons indeed. That is unfortunate. Don't be givin' while makin' breakfast, yarr.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 09-19-2009 at 06:37 PM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

"A wench almost bit off that comely wench husband's willy as he cooked pancakes fer tea - while she gave that scurvey dog oral sex.
    In th' heat o' passion he lost his grip on th' pan and spilt boilin' oil down that comely wench back.
    The winsome lass clenched that comely wench teeth on his willy and in agony he bashed that comely wench on th' head with th' pan.
    Both only admitted how they received their injuries after "intense questionin'" by hospital docs in Carioca, Romania. The lubber needed treatment t' his willy while th' lady had burns, two black eyes and a broken cheek bone."
    xD! I love it, much funnier with the pirate filter.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

SGI, I think the text in your avatar has the perfect pun for this story.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Candlejack Xmas Bear2 Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm trying very hard not to make a syrup joke. There's one here someplace, I know it.

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Damn. I can imagine this happening only in Romania! The country of unimaginable infinite possibilities.

The explanation of the happenings must of been highly embarrassing.
    Last edited by None of the above; 09-19-2009 at 07:06 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information