AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Azusa-Nyan

Junior Member FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 07:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Azusa-Nyan

*^^* Hi hi, I am new and I am looking for some constructive criticism please!
    Don't be too harsh I am alittle sensitive!!!

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thats is so cute :O but i think the cheeks are a bit too pink, otherwise the its great ^^
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Junior Member FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe has much to be proud of FibiCafe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooo, maybe! I use a laptop so my screen is abit bright d:
    I will try that next time thank you very much Minxy <3
    I'm melting as I think of you
    And even so, I'm too shy to say that
    I Love You

Member Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx has a reputation beyond repute Deathfinderxx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2009 04:30 PM
    Threads

looks very nice, id say use a smaller brush for the cheeks and add sum more lines in the hair, other then that it looks beautiful
    -My fav anime of all time is Bleach DD
    -If I advance.........follow me. If I stop......urge me on. If I retreat........kill me. Kaibiles, Guatemalas Special Forces

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

M'mmmmm yes you are right!
    I should work more on the hair *^^*
    Thank you so much Death-Kun *hug* :3
    I'm melting as I think of you
    And even so, I'm too shy to say that
    I Love You

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Excellent, I just wish she has a more embrassed expression on her face xD!
    Perhaps try a more obvious blushing and closed eyes?

Very nice coloring btw!
    Over-saturating since '07

Closed Thread

Thread Information