AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about bleach fillers ?

Junior Member Methen is infamous around these parts Methen is infamous around these parts Methen is infamous around these parts Methen is infamous around these parts Methen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2011 01:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default How do you feel about bleach fillers ?

I do not know how other people feel about watching bleach to the main fight scene then having a whole new story just cut right in but I can tell you I myself do not like it that would be like someone reading a book and just getting right to the good part and I take the book from there hand and say here read this instead.
    Somebody is asking for a Hinnie Whooping!

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i really dont like them, its really annoying and a waste of episodes i think
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

I feel similar too. It's the same as if they would tell: We are cutting the story, wait for 5~ months in order to see continuation...
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Junior Member Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2009 02:44 PM
    Threads

I don't like them. I mean, it's still a good show. Even the fillers are way better than a lot of anime, but when I watch them I just can't wait for it to be over.

Although I hear they have to make the fillers in order to keep the show on the air as the manga needs time to catch up to the show when they are airing fillers. So if they didn't the show would be cut because it wouldn't survive being on hiatus for months.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

I agree with Methen. That's exactly what it's like.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Senior Member Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 10:42 AM
    Threads

I get frustrated, but I do tend to get into fillers. I actually didn't even notice that the bount arc was a bunch of fillers, and I'm actually pretty excited about the current fillers; I love hearing about the zanpaktous. But, then there's always the fillers that are supposed to be comic relief, and sometimes they're done well, but most of the time I just find them annoying.

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vashstamptime View Post
    I don't like them. I mean, it's still a good show. Even the fillers are way better than a lot of anime, but when I watch them I just can't wait for it to be over.

Although I hear they have to make the fillers in order to keep the show on the air as the manga needs time to catch up to the show when they are airing fillers. So if they didn't the show would be cut because it wouldn't survive being on hiatus for months.

Thats right - its either fillers, or the show goes off air. A sad choice perhaps, but I guess its better than nothing bleach wise, right?

As to the fillers themselves, I thought the Bount ones were slotted in well - like someone else here, at first I didnt realise they werent part of the main story. However, I think th fact they had 2 seasons worth was excessive - the pacing on them was a bit off. Still, they definitely had their moments. The new captain filler was better I thought - it had a good plot, with lots of twists and turns - didnt drag on, and had a good balance of action/comedy/drama. So far the current fillers are really cool too, though maybe just a touch action heavy for my taste.

Actually atm I like having the filler, cos it means I get a different story in the anime and manga every week! A nice break from the karakura battle too no?
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

I've never been a fan of fillers. They just seem like such a waste of time.

Member cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

i'm not really a big fan of fillers either, it just takes away from the show to me my least favorite one was the one with the princess where they were trying to assassinate her ( don't know about the spelling there) and the recent one with the arrancar right when ichigo was about to battle with the no. 4 espada dont know his name... the zanpaktou one is not that bad but really long i want the original action to come back

Junior Member Ka-ririn is on a distinguished road Ka-ririn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2009 10:14 AM
    Threads

well i liked them until i got to the 3rd squad captain arc. it sucked, to be honest. not to mention that the hueco mundo arc was interrupted for such crap.

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 03:50 PM
    Threads

I enjoy most of the individual episodes however I think there are two many of them. The story could be going a bit faster than it is without all these fillers.
    That is my verdict, the episodes themselves are cool enough but they are really slowing the series down. It would be okay if they do a few fillers but they really don't need as many as they have.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

^^Still working on list, not every anime I has seen has been added yet.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

Avie made by Wolley Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

i personally like the filler arcs, not the individual fillers tho. the arcs give a much needed break from the main story which seems like theyve been fighting the arrancar forever.

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    this thread made me facepalm so hard my hand went through my skull and grabbed the head of the person reading over my shoulder before ripping their head off and pulling it through the hole in my head.

Senior Member Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2009 12:03 AM
    Threads

I prefer to watch the main arc but the current fillers aren't that bad and I actually enjoy them.
    Don't run away! You'll only die tired!!

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The fillers are much better than pretty much anything that's happened after Hueco Mundo started. I mean, next to no plot or character development, just one long battle filled with cliches and which moves slowly.

Junior Member Numb. is on a distinguished road Numb.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2009 01:10 PM
    Threads

All crap.

Member Ukissa is infamous around these parts Ukissa is infamous around these parts Ukissa is infamous around these parts Ukissa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2010 08:03 PM
    Threads

mmm, not good ^c^
    ~Summer~Summer~Summer~

Waiting for my b-day in Summer!~

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*possible spoiler*

well...ok the bount filler...sucked it was waaaaayyy to long(even though it was a filler)for no reason i mean it took like 60 or more episode to kill one dude...come on,and on the 200 episodes i think they have a filler and im thinking how r u going to have a filler and you guys are in hueco mundo fighting the espada,were in time do u have to go outside the story??ugh its so stupid

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    Threads

Well... i dont mind some of the story lines for the fillers- i actually quite like the current one cause its something i never really thought of- a Zanpakutou pesonified, i just like the idea!- but their timing sucks... i mean, it really is like showing someone what they CAN have but no, you get something that whilst its not that bad, its just not what you want at that moment... haha that nearly made sense ^^;

But yeh, i quite some filler story lines but why cant they wait until the main plotline gets dull or something and THEN put them in?! Or is asking that too much...

Junior Member Abarairenji88 is on a distinguished road Abarairenji88's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 06:25 AM
    Threads

Well when it comes to bleach some fillers are just irritating but this one is very nice. Awseome fights and I like the theme about drawing out the Zanpaktous in human form. It's awesome. But in general I don't like the fillers as well as many others here.

Junior Member YukiRuki is on a distinguished road YukiRuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2009 06:48 AM
    Threads

Some of the fillers are alright. I don't really like the one with the bounts because the new characters just annoyed the heck outta me but I like the one with the zanpakutos a lot cause we get to see them in 'human form' ^^
    ☜♡☞ѕнє ѕтσρρє∂ тнє яαιи☜♡☞

The Sheena Fan sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2010 11:18 PM
    Threads

I don't mind it when they have say, one or two episodes randomly there to fill in time during an arc. I can't think of any good examples of this from Bleach, but the filler ep from FMA comes to mind. When it comes to whole entire seasons based on nothing? No way. I hate them. I still don't get 'what' or 'how' the bounts are. At all. And the thing is - I don't care. Stupid filler arcs....

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 03:50 PM
    Threads

The bount arc went a bit slow at first however after they got into the soul society it was a pretty good few episodes. It was good to see the captains fight bounts and the traitor Shinigami. The fight between Kenpachi and the traitor Shinigami was my favourite in the series so far although I am only on episode 113 now. The fights with Soifon and Mayuri fighting bounts were also really good. I suppose it did take a bit long for it to get going but once it did it became a good arc of the series.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

^^Still working on list, not every anime I has seen has been added yet.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

I hate them, I stick to the Manga.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Member Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2009 09:26 PM
    Threads

The onesie twosie filler eps annoy me more than filler arcs do. I don't usually pay attention enough to what the next week's ep will be about, so when i all of a sudden realize I'm watching filler, it's almost like when your fav normal tv show is airing a repeat

I haven't watched some of the filler arcs and the bount one was completely annoying after how awesome the SS arc was. This newest one was actually pretty interesting imo though. That is of course up until the last ep or two where they finally revealed the whole purpose behind what was happening. Now it just seems kind of cheap and cliche, like a filler arc.

I did however love seeing Yoruichi kick some smexy bootay in either ep 248 or 249. We hadn't gotten action from her like that since her battle with Soi Fon!

Member viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 03:52 PM
    Threads

I honestly can't stand them, you know nothing big is going to happen and that it will just end with a big fight between Ichigo and whoever the stand in villain of the day is at the end, and it will end up with Ichigo winning and everything being returned to normal, it's not like there can be any actual developments in the plot, since nothing can happen that will affect the main storyline. Plus, the positioning of this latest one is awful i have to say.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information