AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Akatsuki member

I am Reaper Mnemonic Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2010 12:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I gotta say I like Itachi, he's mad cool to me.

Member Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 02:09 AM
    Threads

My favourite Akatsuki member is Sasori. I just found him appealing and a character that was interesting. I liked the fact that he had a backstory, but I think the reason why he got one, was because he was the first Akatsuki to be lopped off. Although, he did it by his decision.

Anyways, he is a total bada** I had to say it.

My other favourites from Akatsuki are Kisame and Hidan.

Junior Member evil eye guy is a jewel in the rough evil eye guy is a jewel in the rough evil eye guy is a jewel in the rough evil eye guy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2010 06:32 AM
    Threads

Cool Itachi

Itachi is the best, he cares so much for saskue, his so cool >_<

Junior Member EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2010 02:25 PM
    Threads

I LIKE Deidara because he blows stuff up and making things go boom makes me super grin!

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2012 07:31 PM
    Threads

Deidara-kun!! He's awesome!
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Junior Member Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2010 04:45 AM
    Threads

well that would be Itachi <D i'm a big fan !!!!
    " You and I are unique brothers, even if it's only as an abstacle for you to overcome, I'm always going to be there for you, even if you do hate me, That's What Big Brothers Are For.... " ~Itachi Uchiha~

Junior Member goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 04:42 PM
    Threads

My favorite is Konan.

The power of Chibi Youth ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie has a reputation beyond repute ChibiAikoJessie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 02:56 PM
    Trapped inside the Shrieking Shack with Harry
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KylieMoonChan View Post
    I personally like Deidara the best cause he makes things go BOOM! That I and I also like to work with clay mind you I can't make mine go BOOM though!
    I couldn't agree any more if I tried! Deidara in the boom........get it......boom instead of bomb! ROTFL!
    "You call me weird like it's a bad thing!"
    ------------------------------
    "If I'm a nut and I eat nuts does that make me a cannibal?"
    "Sanity is over reated you should try be a little crazy sometime!"
    "If you like my cookies then stop complaining!"
    "I am the cookie sprite...fear me and my cookies of DOOM!"

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

I still say Kisame...and since he was a part-time member....Suigetsu

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Member SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 08:11 PM
    Threads

Hmmmm.....I like Deidara beause he blows things up and he is evil and I like evil! Mwahahahahahahaha!

Member Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2010 10:53 AM
    Threads

My favourite Akatsuki members change aalll the time! D:

I think Pein is my favourite. But I also love Itachi, Deidara and Sasori. x3
    Prolly 'cause they're all so freakin' cool ;__;

☆ Ciel Phantomhive ☆

Junior Member kryuu2 is on a distinguished road kryuu2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2010 10:41 AM
    Threads

my favorite akatsuki members are pein,deidara,tobi,matura,sasori,and konon

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

I'm sorry .... but which one is "matura" ? I don't recall any akatsuki member with that name ... O_o

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2014 01:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_S View Post
    I'm sorry .... but which one is "matura" ? I don't recall any akatsuki member with that name ... O_o
    Madara

I like Sasori. He doesn't get all emotional about stuff, befitting of a ninja.

Kimberly makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 04:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not really a fan of the Akatsuki members, I just like it as a whole.

If I had to pick one though, I would say Pein. He was definitely the least annoying member of the Akatsuki.
    Click my Shadow Lugia~ You know you want to~

Junior Member Skummi is on a distinguished road Skummi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 04:31 PM
    Threads

Sasori because he is always prepared. plus I like puppets as a fighting style.

after that its Deidara cuz he is the most badass guy out there. he's all like "hey I look like a girl and if you got a problem then KATSU"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the real Akatsuki leader Tobi also known as Madara I LOST THE GAME
    Last edited by kryuu2; 04-21-2010 at 12:16 PM.

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 03:50 PM
    Threads

I have only seen five or six of them in action far but I am going to say Kisame.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

^^Still working on list, not every anime I has seen has been added yet.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

Reading my user title? dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 10:12 PM
    Threads

Konan. Although she barely did something so significant.
    I dont know why...
    But I also like Tobi.
    He was hilarious.
    Secret Technique.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tobi is becuse he loves to annoy the Akatsuki XD

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

tobi/madara. cool one

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

My fav members are Hidan and Kisame, why? Well Hidan is got a really foul mouth which makes him extra funny. Plus I think hes hot!!! I also like Kisame cos he resembles a Shark. And Shaks are awsome.

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

My guess... Itachi or Sasori.
    Heeey!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Itachi

His actions speak for himself. If you don't know why he's the best you don't belong in this thread

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if im right sasuke became an akatsuki so sasuke is my favorite
    oh check out my sig on sasuke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information