AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Familiar of Zero

Senior Member Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 07:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Familiar of Zero

I think The Familiar of Zero was the very first Anime I ever watched. And I pretty much liked the first season, second was alright but was happy with it, but I wasnt satisfied with the third one. What do you people think about this show?

Junior Member Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2010 11:14 PM
    Threads

I've liked all three seasons so far, I'm just surprised that they have drawn it out as far as it has. I was expecting it to wrap up all of the story arcs (except for the romances) within two seasons. Then I was watching the second season and I got to episode 10 (knowing that there were 12 total), and realized that there was no way they could wrap it all up in that amount of time. Same thing when I was watching through season 3. I hope that season 4 is the last, otherwise it's just going to get ridiculous, and wind up in the same boat as InuYasha.

Senior Member Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 07:41 PM
    Threads

Eh, I doubt theyre making a fourth season. Theres only a small chance they will.

桜流し
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2014 11:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I think that they've just about finished the series...three seasons are long enough.

「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない

I'm sorry (not) sorry.

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

It was ok, but kind of short for my taste.

Junior Member Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2010 11:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Big Zeus View Post
    Eh, I doubt theyre making a fourth season. Theres only a small chance they will.
    They kind of have to do a fourth season. Season three ended with the biggest cliffhanger of all so far, so if they don't do another season, people will start to feel the same way about it that they did about InuYasha when it ended mid-storyline. But they also have to make sure not to go too long, like InuYasha did, or else they'll lose interest in it from being too repetitive. It's a fine line to walk.

Junior Member Kosuke_Shirayuki is on a distinguished road Kosuke_Shirayuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2009 01:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aleolus View Post
    They kind of have to do a fourth season. Season three ended with the biggest cliffhanger of all so far, so if they don't do another season, people will start to feel the same way about it that they did about InuYasha when it ended mid-storyline. But they also have to make sure not to go too long, like InuYasha did, or else they'll lose interest in it from being too repetitive. It's a fine line to walk.
    Well now that i think about it, a show can't really be considered "finished" unless all the main enemies are finished off...

I hope a season 4 comes out, i'd really like to see the outcome with all the women that want Saito.
    Last edited by Kosuke_Shirayuki; 12-18-2009 at 01:17 AM.

Member lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2010 08:25 PM
    Threads

I really loved it but the only thing that i didn't like about it was that the both of them didn't go back to tokyo, like he didn't take her.......that sorda pissed me of because i was always expecting it to happen. But they were rlly cute tigether

Junior Member danialYong is on a distinguished road danialYong's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 05:14 AM
    Threads

Zero No Tsukaima/The Familiar of Zero was good series till season 2.
    I kind of thought that season 3 was just a drag.
    I wasn't funny anymore.
    I hope they stop with 3 and don't create another season.

Closed Thread

Thread Information