AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Floppy Graphics

Junior Member Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Floppy Graphics

WILL UPDATE SOON...

What do you think of my sig?

Latest works~~
    Here are other sigs made for other people:

milenium3-

I'm taking requests if you want one of your own! Just give me the following:

Text:
    Colors:
    Theme:
    Pics:
    Last edited by Floppyj10; 09-19-2009 at 09:39 AM.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Hello there!

Remember to keep on updating this thread, it's for display purposes... and so that others can critique on your creations. And don't worry, if people want you to make them a signature, they'll ambush you via PM.

So don't forget to keep creative and keep updating this thread.. otherwise it'll be closed in no time and that'd be a waste ;]

ciao!

Your sigs & avas Mod

Member milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 02:26 PM
    Threads

Text:nightmare before christmas
    Colors:black and white
    Theme:nbc
    Pics:the one you preffer
    ore-tachi no mirai wa doko e tone yuku no darou ka? http://www.frozenflamestreetblog.blogspot.com/

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

But is floppy doesn't have a problem with it, then nevermind.
    As far as the sig goes, it's not bad at all for a starter. It looks a little LQ though, and the text is huge.
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 09-15-2009 at 07:37 PM. Reason: CORRECTED

Junior Member Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10 has a brilliant future Floppyj10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by UrusaiSevera View Post
    Hello there!

Remember to keep on updating this thread, it's for display purposes... and so that others can critique on your creations. And don't worry, if people want you to make them a signature, they'll ambush you via PM.

So don't forget to keep creative and keep updating this thread.. otherwise it'll be closed in no time and that'd be a waste ;]

ciao!

Your sigs & avas Mod
    Ok thanks!!

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by milenium3 View Post
    Text:nightmare before christmas

Colors:black and white

Theme:nbc

Pics:the one you preffer

Sure thanks!! ^^

Edit again:

Updated first post with sig for milenium3!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    This is the request thread http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=79591 But is floppy doesn't have a problem with it, then nevermind.
    As far as the sig goes, it's not bad at all for a starter. It looks a little LQ though, and the text is huge.
    Thanks for the tips I'm not really a starter because I've been making sigs for other forums for a long time...but my sig I made really quickly for this thread and I had the text big because I didn't know what else to add in the time I had.
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 09-15-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: no double posting please thanks bye

Member milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 02:26 PM
    Threads

wow!!!
    it is quite good, THANKS!!!!!
    YOU ARE AN ARTIST,

Could I put that sig on my sig???_
    Last edited by FlashD; 09-16-2009 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Don't double post.
    ore-tachi no mirai wa doko e tone yuku no darou ka? http://www.frozenflamestreetblog.blogspot.com/

Moja moja suite XDD kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2017 09:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

emmmm.... I think it's better for u to resize the font.. 'cause it's huge.... and I think it will be cute if u add small blurr butterfly... it will be awesome

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

What do I think of your signature? First of all, I would not save it as JPEG. I also would of made the text smaller. And there isnt really much going on in your signature, I would of added more to it. But, I see room for improvment, keep up the good work.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by milenium3 View Post
    wow!!!
    it is quite good, THANKS!!!!!
    YOU ARE AN ARTIST,

Could I put that sig on my sig???_
    No problem and thanks!!

Sure!!! Of course you can!

Closed Thread

Thread Information