AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: I see Horrors (Prolouge)

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Default Original Fiction: I see Horrors (Prolouge)

Prolouge: Whats that noise?

Thump. I was standing in my room, the darkness surrounding me and holding me into a embrace. I heard the caws of crows and the wind blowing against my window, hard enough to where it roared. I held my toy tiger, Antonio, and pulled the covers over my head. I knew there was nothing to be afraid of nothing that could possibly be bad.

Thump. I heard laughter, one that sent chills down my spine. I closed my eyes tight thinking my imagination went wild. I heard it again coming closer and closer but I thought it wasnt there and desperatly tried to fall asleep. I heard screams and took the covers off my head. I looked around seeing the light from the hallway peer through my door but also something red. I tried to ignore it but went to my door.

Thump. I opened the door to see a trail of red leading to my attic. Aunty said never to go into the attic after I met Miss Leary. I never understood why and always went to the attic anyways. I opened the door and looked up into the room. The light was on but I saw no red trail anymore it ended right where I was standing. I looked up and saw Aunty on the ceiling, her body was severed into pieces and blood dripped like rain. I ran but the door slammed shut and I heared Miss Leary's laugh.

Thump. "Aunty cant keep me from you, Child. Im too good for that." Miss Leary said, her fingers grabbing my chin. "You killed Aunty! Why Miss Leary? She didnt do anything to you!" I yelled getting out of Miss Leary's cold grip. She laughed and blocked the door forcing me more into the room. "She took you away. You still want to see me dont you?" "No I want! I want my Aunty!" I started to cry and then felt my tears getting wiped away. "That was the wrong answer but I'll make your pain go away." She disappeared inside of me and I was knocked unconscious. The last thing I remember hearing was a big thump.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2011 07:57 PM
    Threads

Strange.

Senior Member fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 AM
    Threads

O.O.........I'm speechless O.O

Yew Neek™ is #1 TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude has a reputation beyond repute TandooriDude's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

Creepy!!!
    The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information