AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: animals?

Member Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2010 08:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default animals?

heres something i always wondered but what happened to alot of the animals from dragonball to Z? i know there a few like the main ones(oolong puar ect) and some of the more earlier episodes but what happened to all of them in the tournaments for example?

whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger

men are from earth women are from earth deal with it

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noskee88 View Post
    heres something i always wondered but what happened to alot of the animals from dragonball to Z? i know there a few like the main ones(oolong puar ect) and some of the more earlier episodes but what happened to all of them in the tournaments for example?
    During the cell games, the president of the world was a cat in a pants suit. Does that answer your question?

Member Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2010 08:30 PM
    Threads

yea i knew that one im talking about minor animals like at the tournaments and in cities

whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger

men are from earth women are from earth deal with it

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 12:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

@Wio: He was King way back when the wrinkly, uncool Piccolo wanted to conquer the world.
    I though he looked like a dog, but that's unimportant.

@Noskee88: They seem to inundate the early Z anime filler, especially whenever lil' Gohan acts sickeningly sweetly, but otherwise I can't say.
    My guess is somebody just got tired of drawing them.
    Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Junior Member Aizen's many boobs is on a distinguished road Aizen's many boobs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 05:18 PM
    Threads

Goku did it with animals all the time! He was all like "Oh animals you make me so hot" "My wang is sooooooooo hard for your furry bung hole!" then the animals were like "NO GOKU! OUR ANIMALS HOLES ARE TOO SMALL!" Goku didn't care he just plowed them anyways!
    Saiyonara Double Whammies

Closed Thread

Thread Information