AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anime Facebook Game/Application??

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Anime Facebook Game/Application??

Is there a game in Facebook about anime characters? There are a million of applications in Facebook all about this and that. Here are the top 10 apps that I use. They are all great but I was wondering if there's a nice game/application solely dedicated for animes such as Naruto, One Piece and the like? I can't seem to find one. Any help???

1. Restaurant City - This app is really great - very interactive with all of its features. It's got really good visuals. But what makes it most interesting is that it gives hype to the concept of running a restaurant business.

2. Mafia Wars - Wohoo! Totally addicted to this game. Need I say more?

3. CardFunk - An application for creating really funny greeting cards. You've got to check this out! Very hilarious stuff they have. Really creative.

4. Barn Buddy - Makes me a virtual farmer in the internet. They have crops you can plant and eventually sell to earn money.

5. Typing Maniac - Very educational. Makes me type a little faster and easier. An application for all especially when you are mostly in front of the computer for really long hours.

6. BuddyPoke - Cute and cuddly application. Makes you interact with your friends virtually through different actions and greetings.

7. Avatinis Avatar - Great Avatar application. Transform yourself into a really nice Avatar with different outfits. Create you own style. Be creative as you want. They have these really cool and creative funny items to match your style. And the best part of it all, it's very easy!

8. Biotronic - Addicted to this game. It's rather easy and plain simple. Very elementary but there you go.

9. Pixisnap Polaroid Creator - An application in Facebook used for editing pictures. This app gives life to your photos with all nice colors and backgrounds.

10. Waka-Waka - You got to show Pac Man some love. The idea of the game is very similar to the all time favorite game Pac Man. It was just an improved version but the general idea is the same.

There you go. My 10 apps on Facebook. Any applications you know about Naruto and One Piece or any anime..? Please share.. You can also share you top 10 apps if you want. I might wanna try it.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Quote Originally Posted by Misc Rules
    Follow the site-wide rules
    Things that are never allowed under this principle:

* Advertisement.
    * Risque innuendo.
    * Profanities.
    * Threads that belong in other forums, like anime, video games/table top, fan art/graphic art, or poetry/fan-fictions.
    Speaking of which, The sites are on Facebook, though. Just FYI.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information