AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Green flames

Junior Member cyberina is on a distinguished road cyberina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 11:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Green flames

Hello to all of you from Budapest, Hungary!
    First of all, I apologize, as I am not very familiar with how these things work, but I can feel that you guys and girls will be able to help.
    So, many years ago I was living in Italy (1978-1989) and very soon became addicted to all the anime they had on TV there. Still am, I think anime is an incredibly great genre. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago memories started coming back to me about some anime series I used to watch in Italy at that time. Just to name a few, Goldrake, Jeeg, Star Blazers, Captain Harlock, Mazinga, Daitarn III, Lupin III and soooo many others.
    OK, here is the question. I remember an anime scene in which a car ( I think) was racing and it emitted sort of like green flames as it accelerated.
    Obviously I tried to find this anime on the internet, but so far no results... I was wondering if any of you guys could help.
    Thanks a lot in advance!

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Are you sure that it is a mecha anime?

Closed Thread

Thread Information