AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: FMA timeline query

Junior Member nirmeth is on a distinguished road nirmeth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2009 12:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default FMA timeline query

Hi everyone,
    late last year i read an article detailing a second season of FMA that is due for release in 2009. I have just been searching for this and so far have come up only with FMA: Brotherhood that was premiered on Aisa Animax in April 09.

I am in the UK and DVD sets of FMA was aptly title FMA, parts 1 - 5(episodes 1 to 51) followed by the film FMA: Conqueror of shambala, both of which I have.

As i recall, in other countries, FMA was split technically into 2 seasons, eps 1 - 26 and then 27+. I have the whole 1 - 51 ep DVD set so it does not detail if its 2 seasons or not.

Can someone explain the timeline of names for different countries and clear up any confusion for me. Or even better yet just tell me what DVD I want to buy next.

Thanks,
    Neil

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

FMA: Brotherhood isn't out on DVD yet. It's only out up to episode 23. It is a re-telling of the story, not a continuation, that sticks much closer to the manga than the original did. It's done very well so far. If you know where to look, you can watch the subbed versions online. I'm looking forward to the dubs though, I'll probably re-watch it when those come out.

Junior Member Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2009 02:44 PM
    Threads

Thanks for the info!

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

Smile It's A New Anime....

How many times I have to say this It isn't a second season .... IT'S A NEW ANIME .... When you are going to understand this .... I GUESS NEVER. I
    If the new anime follows the storyline of the manga... how can you call it a second season, third or fourth season??? It doesn't continue when the movie ends. If the new anime would started when the movie ends you can call it a second season but IT ISN'T A SECOND SEASON ... IT IS A NEW ANIME OR SECOND ANIME IF YOU PREFER... DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW????
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Junior Member nirmeth is on a distinguished road nirmeth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2009 12:24 PM
    Threads

Sorry for dragging up old threads.

Kishiro, thank you for explaining.

Full Metal Tigress, clearly you are a tool. There is one step better than posting begrudgingly, not posting at all. Kishiro has already explained all the information that I required, that being what it is and what/where i can get it. So really there is no more input required other than a thank you. So the next time that you see any posts that seem to irk you where someone has already provided adequate information, do not bother posting because you are degrading the internet just that little bit more.

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

Post It Was my Opinion

Everybody has rights to say anything if you feel that i harm you in any way it wasn't my intention ok! I just said what i said because is the truth that's all
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Closed Thread

Thread Information