AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [BLEACH] ive noticed something disturbing

Junior Member onyxpetals has a spectacular aura about onyxpetals has a spectacular aura about onyxpetals's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2009 01:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

woah.. never noticed that before...
    Men can like flowers too.

Junior Member Charliezard is just really nice Charliezard is just really nice Charliezard is just really nice Charliezard is just really nice Charliezard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 03:04 AM
    Threads

Going by this thread, you'd all consider a dad giving his kid a piggy back ride oddly sexual...
    You're really just looking too hard for something sexual to laugh about.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai Ryu Scorpion View Post
    Epic fail.
    LOL to that XDDD
    "Up is Down"

Member cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

um.. yeah? one i never really pay that much attention to where i would actually notice something like that, i watch movie to enjoy it not to notice if they repeated an event in a previous movie

and two why would you even think like that, that was extremely gay renji is just trying to help a friend out whats wrong with that, and by the way your thinking i can tell that you prob think immaturaly (spelling? ah dont matter) you have a lot of growing up to do my friend... ( riding reji WTH kind of comment is that?!)....wow...

SES Member zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 10:54 PM
    Threads

Imagination is a limit.

duke of uberpwnage kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 12:18 PM
    Threads

I don't remember him riding zabimaru in memoriesof nobody

furries suck. plain and simple.

Also, kenshin pwns all other swordsmen
    "Brooklin Rage, in America!"

The Sheena Fan sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2010 11:18 PM
    Threads

And thus much fanfiction was born.... lmao.
    I think I'm going to have to rewatch the movies and look for these shots myself^^

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Quote Originally Posted by kyoichi View Post
    I don't remember him riding zabimaru in memoriesof nobody
    Ohh, I watched it last night, haha! I remember it, but it only lasted a bit.

And for all of you getting uptight about it, Chillax. I mean, it's just for a luagh, he never meant that that Renji was gay. It's called a jooooke, you know? Un-hurtful humor normally used to cause some, if any, laughter from the surrounding public. Chill ouuuuut. No biggie, right? I mean, the guys arent even real, why get all bent outta shape about it? lol
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

People tend to look for sexual or explicit things in the more innocent scenes.

I really doubt there is sexual explicit intended....

I mean the episodes and scenes excluding Kon, naturally.

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post
    People tend to look for sexual or explicit things in the more innocent scenes.

I really doubt there is sexual explicit intended....

I mean the episodes and scenes excluding Kon, naturally.
    Haha, Kon makes the show funnier than it normally would be, haha!

Junior Member Abarairenji88 is on a distinguished road Abarairenji88's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 06:25 AM
    Threads

OMG, that's why he's never kissed a girl. He's gay people. He's gay...(about the ichigo pics oon page 1)

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by Abarairenji88 View Post
    OMG, that's why he's never kissed a girl. He's gay people. He's gay...(about the ichigo pics oon page 1)
    Seriously, how the hell do you know if he's kissed a girl or not? Not like the series follows all of Renji or Ichigo's moves from one age to another.

This is just a really lame thing that fantards came up with. Woo Woo.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member Abarairenji88 is on a distinguished road Abarairenji88's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 06:25 AM
    Threads

Calm down, it was merely a joke, you are taking it way too seriously at the moment.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Haha, seriously. It's all okay, just for a laugh. I doubt any of these people think Ichigo or Renji are gay, right? So Chillaaaaaaaax!

Junior Member XxDeathxxNotexX is a jewel in the rough XxDeathxxNotexX is a jewel in the rough XxDeathxxNotexX is a jewel in the rough XxDeathxxNotexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2009 02:16 PM
    Threads

its not disturbing its funnie XD

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Haha, exactly, see, she gets it! xD Reps for you, haha!

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

I found it pretty funny, since i have the memories of starting bount act, when one of them where fake by cloudo(can't remember really), and Ichigo thought it was Renji, so epic scene;

"Ichigo: Renji, undress!
    Renji: What?! What do you mean?
    Ichigo: You have to leave it so i know."

Something like that, everyone looked outside the classroom finding them on the floor, and Ichigo where sitting on Renji. xD
    That girl who's love other girls(i am not using that word...), were drooling' and blushed saying "Ahh... Forbidden love!". :P

Nice Signature's mattBANG.
    Heeey!

Member ladymisslilac will become famous soon enough ladymisslilac will become famous soon enough ladymisslilac's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2010 11:22 AM
    That small island where we drink tea and eat scones and watch the BBC.
    Threads

IchiRenji is now OTP.
    I'm a weeaboo and I'm NOT proud of the fact.
    Japanese stuff is like crack. I can't help it

~PROUD ASPIE~

OMG SO KAWAII DESU

Member viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 03:52 PM
    Threads

While I don't think Ichigo riding Zabimaru is subversively gay, I think it's possible that Ichigo is homosexual XD

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Lol.
    Well, we might never know, but something smells funny, cause when Ichigo meeted up in his house at the beginning of Arrancar battle's, Matsumoto tried to stay there, but still he refused, BUT, he peeked trhu' his eye's. :|
    Heeey!

Kimberly makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 04:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dabboo View Post
    I found it pretty funny, since i have the memories of starting bount act, when one of them where fake by cloudo(can't remember really), and Ichigo thought it was Renji, so epic scene;

"Ichigo: Renji, undress!
    Renji: What?! What do you mean?
    Ichigo: You have to leave it so i know."

Something like that, everyone looked outside the classroom finding them on the floor, and Ichigo where sitting on Renji. xD
    That girl who's love other girls(i am not using that word...), were drooling' and blushed saying "Ahh... Forbidden love!". :P

Nice Signature's mattBANG.
    I remember that! My friend busted out laughing!

The signs are everywhere, you can't deny it...

Last edited by makkuro kiba; 02-19-2010 at 12:54 PM.
    Click my Shadow Lugia~ You know you want to~

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, it look's like Renji's "enjoying" it. xD
    Heeey!

Kimberly makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 04:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dabboo View Post
    Lol, it look's like Renji's "enjoying" it. xD
    Exhibit B:

Click my Shadow Lugia~ You know you want to~

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Omg lol.......
    Heeey!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i think im gonna puke.

who notices this kind of thing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information