AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: animes you should have never seen

Member Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2010 07:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default animes you should have never seen

what are some really bad animes they you have seen that made you cringe at how thay became one

whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger

men are from earth women are from earth deal with it

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

to-LOVE-ru. The manga was terrible as it was, and by no means should have received serialization.

Elfen Lied. I cannot accurately express in words how terrible of a story this was. Poorly written, sophomoric, cliched, cheap...I don't even want to remember it.

Clannad. I'd heard great things about it. I heard it was an emotional rollercoaster. It was crap; I felt nothing.

K-ON!. It's about nothing. There's absolutely nothing worth watching. It's 4 girls acting moe, 2 of which are more-or-less disregarded to service the unbelievable retarded fans of this series.

Aru Majutsu no Index. It was slow, it went nowhere, and it basically sold what chance it had for a soul for a chance at moe fame.

Bleach. Kubo Tite should have his hands removed, and never be allowed to pen another thought for the rest of his miserable existance...which shall end with me bludgeoning him to death with my fist.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 09-08-2009 at 12:24 AM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Colorful - best thing about this was the opening song.

DeathNote - really, the manga was infinitely better at explaining things and it really should have just been left at that. They follow very nearly the same storyline, so an anime was just superfluous.

Code Geass - I just say wth every time I happen to catch an episode.

Bleach - same reason as above. Really, anyone wanting to watch this should just watch Yu Yu Hakusho instead.

Rurouni Kenshin - I have no idea if Samurai X was better, but I don't really care. This was just...yeah no.

InuYasha - I'm really just embarrassed by this whole anime in general. Only good thing was Miroku's comic relief (though Sango is hot).

Ehh...I need to spend more time watching anime. Btw, can anyone comment on Saiyuki? It was all the rage like 4 years ago and I was wondering if it ever turned out worth a dime.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    It was all the rage like 4 years ago and I was wondering if it ever turned out worth a dime.
    The first series ended okay. All the series since have not been worth the time.

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Bleach. Kubo Tite should have his hands removed, and never be allowed to pen another thought for the rest of his miserable existance...which shall end with me bludgeoning him to death with my fist.
    Ouch.
    Oh no you just didn't.... .

I'm a fan of Bleach and though I don't mind your opinion to the point of being serious.... in Mr. Kubo's defense, I will Bankai anyone that ban's this series.

My turn. The anime called Crayon Shin-chan or whatever it was called. First time (actually the very first second) I saw that show I knew it was gonna be all kinds of fail.
    Last edited by Capitán; 09-08-2009 at 02:06 AM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by xAl-san View Post
    Ouch.
    Oh no you just didn't.... .

I'm a fan of Bleach and though I don't mind your opinion to the point of being serious.... in Mr. Kubo's defense, I will Bankai anyone that ban's this series.
    That's fine. He made the Bankai obsolete 5 chapters after its introduction...just like every other ability and power he has ever introduced.

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

Every Shounen and Harem I've ever seen, except maybe Yu Yu Hakusho.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

to-LOVE-ru. The manga was terrible as it was, and by no means should have received serialization.

Elfen Lied. I cannot accurately express in words how terrible of a story this was. Poorly written, sophomoric, cliched, cheap...I don't even want to remember it.

Clannad. I'd heard great things about it. I heard it was an emotional rollercoaster. It was crap; I felt nothing.

K-ON!. It's about nothing. There's absolutely nothing worth watching. It's 4 girls acting moe, 2 of which are more-or-less disregarded to service the unbelievable retarded fans of this series.

Aru Majutsu no Index. It was slow, it went nowhere, and it basically sold what chance it had for a soul for a chance at moe fame.

I second K-On!, To Aru Majutsu no Index, and Bleach...

K-On! - had a lot of potential but was ruined by a boring storyline
    To Aru Majutsu no Index - same as K-On!
    Bleach - just never got interested in it

Rising Falcon! Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

I second this. I USED to like it but now that I go back and look at it...I'm ashamed to have liked it in the first place. The only thing good about it was the dismemberment...AT THE BEGINNING. After episode 2, they stomped it to death.

Sorry for the capslock, but writing in all capital letters make my words important.
    Last edited by Seńor Nobody; 09-08-2009 at 06:56 AM.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

Basilisk I think I watched the first 5 or 7 eps of it and go irritated so quick, its 2 and a half hours or so of my life I'll never get back

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni- It's so horrible(Character designs, story line and other things) that I just need to cover my eyes from that.
    Pokemons, Digimons or whatever they are- So very very very very very very LAME!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soul Eater- are you serious? And that anime has that much series???
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Moja moja suite XDD kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2017 09:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I should never seen power puff girl in anime version and Tokyo Babylon... I don't understand those anime

Junior Member Oyashenron is on a distinguished road Oyashenron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads

Almost every Shonen anime.
    One Piece was stupid, I could have been watching Gurren Lagann.
    Dragonball was lame and full of filler.
    Pokemon was cheaply made and didn't take itself seriously enough.
    While I loved the rest of the series, Endless Eight in Haruhi Suzumiya was incredibly pretentious.

As for Higurashi and Elfen Lied... I LOVED THOSE YOU JERKS!
    I'm on a quest to find my soulmate! I'll throw away everything I am today to become what I'll be tomorrow!

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni- It's so horrible(Character designs, story line and other things) that I just need to cover my eyes from that.
    WHOA. JUST BACK OFF FROM MY SERIES, MAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Oyashenron View Post
    One Piece was stupid, I could have been watching Gurren Lagann.
    No. Comment fail. Rejected. Get out. Now!

The world of narue, or w/e the hell its called. I can not even DESCRIBE the hate I have for this series. I knew from the 30 seconds of INSANE happiness at the opening,(Watch the opening, you'll know what I mean) that things were amiss. I should have stopped, BUT NO. I HAD TO CONTINUE. I will never forgive myself for that one.

K-On.
    Do I even need to say anything at this point...? I defended it to episode 10, and the shame I feel for that is... Awful. I feel the need to get negative rep for even being at that point. Do it.

Mermaid melody Pichi Pichi Pich
    OMG. This series is SO LAME. One sentence can make you hate this series. They fight the enemies by--Get this--SINGING WELL. I dont even need to say anymore.

Tokyo mew mew
    I watched one episode. And that was enough.

Puzzle Piece; Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2009 06:27 PM
    In a limousine trying to outrun the paparazzi. ;]
    Threads

Azumanga Daioh - It'll put you to sleep.

Rosario + Vampire - You got to be kidding me.

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

Lets see
    Peacemaker: It seemed really good but for some reason I just couldn't do anything more then yawn through it
    Violence Jack: Very old and one episode was enough to make me not want to see the other two
    Neon Genesis Evangelion: This one is on the edge for me. On my second attempt to watch it I thought it improved a little bit over time and about halfway through I was beginning to enjoy it.
    The ending though just threw me for six and left me confused and wondering where the real ending was (plus it started getting a bit dodgy at times)

Junior Member Oyashenron is on a distinguished road Oyashenron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sev121993 View Post
    No. Comment fail. Rejected. Get out. Now!
    It really wasn't that good IMO, just another shonen with an excuse plot.
    I'm on a quest to find my soulmate! I'll throw away everything I am today to become what I'll be tomorrow!

Junior Member Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie has a reputation beyond repute Nyxie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 11:39 PM
    Threads

Pretear.
    The manga was as enjoyable as, maybe, a glass of water two minutes after a glass of milk. Okay, but not amazingly memorable.
    But the anime. >_< For the full 13 episodes, all I saw were male Sailor Scouts, a less attractive Sailor Moon, and Mr. Tanaka. But, Tanaka butlers are always good with me...
    Both were far too predictable, and honest to God, I'd stop every other page/five minutes just to do a little predict and reflect, and anyone who's watched a romance before, anime or not, could take quiz on the plot of Pretear and pass.

@kurai_cho2: Agreed. D:
    These were not Powerpuff Girls.
    They were LIES. >.<

何?!まさか、そんなこと。コンドームだって毎回使ったし!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Oyashenron View Post
    It really wasn't that good IMO, just another shonen with an excuse plot.
    Read up to the point at which they enter the Grand Line. You will like it by then.
    Read to current, and you will see why it is the single greatest adventure manga ever published.

Great thing about One Piece that is often misunderstood by those who've only seen the beginning of the story: It's about adventure, not fighting.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonym View Post
    Azumanga Daioh - It'll put you to sleep.

No story line? True. Put to sleep? I don't believe it. AZD is amazingly hilarious, adorable, and wild. It is truly one of my favorite anime. If it put you to sleep then you obviously weren't paying much attention.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Member Neo-Eva is on a distinguished road Neo-Eva's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2009 01:28 AM
    Threads

WTF? No one has even mentioned Dragonauts! DONT even think about watching that abomination, I watched all 24 episodes of a crappy anime thinking it was gonna get better...great concept terrible execution and even worse script. Oh and total fanservice overload + overkill = boobs twice the size of bowling balls...not pretty.

Rosario + vampire sucked *oun totally intended*

G Gundam was ridiculous

Tenchi In Tokyo was god awful, BORING even if you're 11 years old (my age when I saw it)

Bobobobobobobo (yep thats the name) not sure if you could call it anime but it was the worst $h17 i had ever seen in my life...seriously...defeating bad guys with you're effin NOSE HAIRS?!?!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Elfen Lied: Maybe it was TOO GRIMDARK DEEP AND EMOTIONAL for me. But it sucked.

Everything after the soul society arch of bleach. And ESPECIALLY that stupid assed soul vampire what have you filler arch nonsense.

Inuyasha:...Just...No.

Everything after sasuke left konoha in Naruto. Not because I like Sasuke, but because after that it was 100 episodes of filler and everyone in the village wanking over sasuke and how much they miss him.

Reign: The Conqueror: My god what an *** storm. I can't wrap my mind around these horrid horrid character designs long enough to actually sit through it and comprehend the stories.

Blood +: I lost track halfway through this series. I was expecting Vampires from the title of this series, instead I got...Two infint girls surviving in the corpse of Jenova presumably pushing sephiroth out form lack of room and forced into a serugate mother, thus causing his insanity and the inevitable destruction of Midgar. And one of them has the power to rape small boys to death. Really, this was lame.

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

Inuyasha - When a non-episodic show becomes episodic there's got to be something terribly wrong, right?

Bleach - Just like a weak rubberband, stretched too much and snapped in the process. Stretching it too much meant going past episode 2.

Flame of Recca - Refer to the thread of the same name posted by Misterex.

All the 'boyband' Gundam shows. (and that's a lot)

Most of the anti-DBZ and anti-One Piece people don't really hate the show, they just love to suck up to what one or two critics (with fairly good points) had to say.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Trinity Blood - Way too... forgettable and pointless.

Elfen Lied - Ew, she peed. =|

Higurashi - Like I said: A cheesy slasher film with cute little girls.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    Higurashi - Like I said: A cheesy slasher film with cute little girls.
    How dare anyone out there make fun of Higurashi after all it's been through!

It lost it's aunt, it went through a divorce. It had two freaking kids.

It's husband turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now it's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of it!

IT’S AN ANIME! What you don’t realize is that higurashi is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about it.

It hasn’t performed on tv in years.

LEAVE IT ALONE! You are lucky it even aired for you jerks!
    LEAVE HIGURASHI ALONE!…..Please...
    Last edited by .Sev; 09-29-2009 at 07:44 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information