AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: animes you should have never seen

Junior Member Imperfect Angel is a splendid one to behold Imperfect Angel is a splendid one to behold Imperfect Angel is a splendid one to behold Imperfect Angel is a splendid one to behold Imperfect Angel is a splendid one to behold Imperfect Angel is a splendid one to behold Imperfect Angel is a splendid one to behold Imperfect Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Colorful - best thing about this was the opening song.

DeathNote - really, the manga was infinitely better at explaining things and it really should have just been left at that. They follow very nearly the same storyline, so an anime was just superfluous.

Code Geass - I just say wth every time I happen to catch an episode.

Bleach - same reason as above. Really, anyone wanting to watch this should just watch Yu Yu Hakusho instead.

Rurouni Kenshin - I have no idea if Samurai X was better, but I don't really care. This was just...yeah no.

InuYasha - I'm really just embarrassed by this whole anime in general. Only good thing was Miroku's comic relief (though Sango is hot).

Ehh...I need to spend more time watching anime. Btw, can anyone comment on Saiyuki? It was all the rage like 4 years ago and I was wondering if it ever turned out worth a dime.
    Oh my...I like three of those six you named, and I love one of them lol. I get what your saying about them though

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Rozen Maiden-It was just too annoying to watch after the 2nd episode.
    Trinity Blood-I love the manga, i wished they would have stuck to that a little more.
    Code Geass- I just found it boring.
    R.O.D.- Another boring show.
    Nanaka6/9 she was an irritant.
    The last arc of RuroKen- I wanted to see the Jinchu arc with Enishi , he never got his time to shine. The parts where they were searching for the dragon path was absolutely boring.

Member RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2009 08:50 AM
    Threads

I hate tsubasas? D:
    Captain Tsubasa

I love soccer. Even if I don't (and have never) play this sport, I see it as one of those activities that I will try out if given a chance. Because of my intense desire for soccer and want to learn more about it, I accidentally watched this anime.

It ruined my life.

The drawings are bad, The story is just boring, The voice-acting is weird and Over-all its a 0/10.

Chronicles Of The Wings

At first, I thought "Oh yeah, sure! Another anime from Clamp - This will probably be the next big hit" until I saw the drawing and was like... Wtf?

Really, I admire the clamp group but watching this very very thin and no figure characters just makes me want to watch a moving stickman more.

I was very disappointed.

Other animes that I really hated watching are:

Deathnote, Blood plus, Inuyasha, Wolf Rain, Naruto Shippuden and gosh, many more!

.xox.
    .|I'm still learning how to make great graphics
    o(>_<)o|.

Member Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2010 07:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonym View Post
    Azumanga Daioh - It'll put you to sleep.

Rosario + Vampire - You got to be kidding me.
    lol yea Azumanga Daioh is great for sleeping its gotta be the music

whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger

men are from earth women are from earth deal with it

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Ikki Tosen - Zero plot. Just an excuse to fill a show with shameless fanservice
    Tenjo Tenge - Same as above
    Spiral - Any minute this will get interesting..... any minute now.... what its over? what happened to the interesting parts?

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    That's fine. He made the Bankai obsolete 5 chapters after its introduction...just like every other ability and power he has ever introduced.
    Its not my favorite anime but I happen to watch Bleach and I completely agree with this. What's the point of making all these abilities if they're going to be worthless 5 episodes later? (or in Ichigo's case, 5 minutes later)

The only anime I will ever abhor is Bobobo bobo bobo. Its just full of non sequitur comedy that's not even funny.

I guess this thread just proves how people have different tastes when it comes to anime. I hope no one starts a flame war over it.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 09-13-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Oyashenron View Post
    It really wasn't that good IMO, just another shonen with an excuse plot.
    Blasphemy!

Tenjhou Tenge. I wish I had a copy of the dvd so I could smash it against a wall.

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 03:50 PM
    Threads

I found Tank Police pretty boring.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

^^Still working on list, not every anime I has seen has been added yet.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

Member reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee has a reputation beyond repute reikalee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

School Days. I never thought that an anime which would start off as light and innocent could end so...disturbingly.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh man i can think of a few.
    Yugioh GX
    Yuioh %D's
    Zatch Bell

Other then that I can't think of any.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:05 PM
    Threads

Digimon is the badcopy of pokemon >>

Junior Member Birdy2 is a jewel in the rough Birdy2 is a jewel in the rough Birdy2 is a jewel in the rough Birdy2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2009 12:45 PM
    Threads

Azumanga Daioh- It's great to watch in small chunks, but it gets boring quickly if you have to watch an entire episode.

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch- Every time I see them, I just want to rip their eyeballs out.

Yugioh GX/5Ds- The original was okay, but these two... no way in hell.

Angelic Weapon ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 06:11 PM
    Threads

DBZ and Super Milk-Chan

-------- : : --------
    ::My MYSPACE::

(Myspace)
    :I: LOVE :I: PEACE :I: JOY :I: HAPPINESS
    :I:
    -----------

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

Milk chan was the worse anime I've ever seen not only was it stupid, but just plain annoying. Shin chan I thought was plain stupid, and FLCL was so bad I kept falling a sleep through the 1st episode so I tried to watch the 2nd episode at a another time and fell asleep. After that I gave up on that anime, but I did read the magna and thought is just crap. Another anime I didn't like was Morbito. I thought it was just plain boring, not very exciting at all. Not even worth my time.

Angelic Weapon ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 06:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jtdlives View Post
    Milk chan was the worse anime I've ever seen not only was it stupid, but just plain annoying. Shin chan I thought was plain stupid, and FLCL was so bad I kept falling a sleep through the 1st episode so I tried to watch the 2nd episode at a another time and fell asleep. After that I gave up on that anime, but I did read the magna and thought is just crap. Another anime I didn't like was Morbito. I thought it was just plain boring, not very exciting at all. Not even worth my time.
    I think a lot of the anime you listed tend to fall under the "its so bad its good" catagory. Thats probably why some poeple like those anime's. But me personally thats far from my style.

-------- : : --------
    ::My MYSPACE::

(Myspace)
    :I: LOVE :I: PEACE :I: JOY :I: HAPPINESS
    :I:
    -----------

Born to be me sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: sokiee

I'd say K-On.

avatar drawn, sig created by me.

deviantart | tumblr | myanimelist

Senior Member Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 05:02 PM
    Threads

I hate Fist of the NorthStar and the whole DBZ universe. The animation is terrible!!!!

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Brandandy View Post
    I hate Fist of the NorthStar and the whole DBZ universe. The animation is terrible!!!!
    Both had quite an average, or let's say decent animation value during their time.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Question

Elfen Lied. Because

There was one ep. where the girl there was molested (or more) by her stepfather
    and its a little ecchi and more violent.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Oh yeah DBZ. I forgot about that or rather repressed it. That was truly awful anime.

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

A lot of you are mentioning shows that are not actually bad, but just might fit into a more niche group. It's kinda hard to not see the good shows like Code Geass, Elfen Lied, and FLCL have, but I understand why people might not like them... even so it seems that there are much MORE people who like them who don't so I guess the small niche are the ppl who dont in this case.

Of course there are also shows that are not bad... but not great... something like Fate/Stay Night seems to fall into this catagory. Watchable, but not the most memorable anime. Most anime like Naruto, Bleach, etc fall into this also.

Some shows like Bleach also are much better once you take out all of the fillers and just have the main story line. I bet that a ton more ppl would like naruto if it was not for the dumb fillers. The Fights against atasuki are pretty tight.

I admit some shows are pretty bad, like IkkiTousen, the first season was just awful (but I really love Hakufu and I watched all three seasons). The next seasons the shows get progressively better to the point I might call it more then a lot of fan service.

Then there are shows that are made for kids. If you think you're getting the next Gurren Lagan or Cowboy Bebop when you watch pokemon you should get your head checked. Sure the show isint that great, but i mean its pokemon you watch it because you like pokemon not because you like anime.

However, since I can't recall a particular show I saw that was just bad (besides something like Chaos Head or Ikkitousen)... I have to go with that dreaded endless 8 of haruhi suzumiya. Dont get me wrong, I actually think the other episodes of the second season are as good or better then the first ones, but the endless 8 probably killed the season.

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Quote Originally Posted by BestFly View Post
    However, since I can't recall a particular show I saw that was just bad (besides something like Chaos Head or Ikkitousen)... I have to go with that dreaded endless 8 of haruhi suzumiya. Dont get me wrong, I actually think the other episodes of the second season are as good or better then the first ones, but the endless 8 probably killed the season.
    AMEN. The rest of the season is just as good as normal, but DAMN. I was just screaming for it to end, MY GOODNESS.

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ★Kiwi-Berry View Post
    I think a lot of the anime you listed tend to fall under the "its so bad its good" catagory. Thats probably why some poeple like those anime's. But me personally thats far from my style.
    I do have some freinds who really like Milk Chan and use that reasoning for liking it. I myself just don't get it.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BestFly View Post
    A lot of you are mentioning shows that are not actually bad, but just might fit into a more niche group.
    No, no.

I'm pretty sure I just think Elfen Lied is a terrible anime.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Junior Member Keichikun is on a distinguished road Keichikun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2010 09:33 PM
    Threads

Suzuka, could guess what would happen since episode 1
    --------Anime Top Favorites:-------
    AIR
    Azumanga
    Chaos;Head
    Clannad/After Story
    Dragonball GT
    Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni/Kai/Rei

Kanokon
    Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
    Shakugan no Shana/Second