AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Good The bad and The Ugly

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Vader Ramen Platypus
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2013 12:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Good The bad and The Ugly

just thought id make this thread since we all love movies right?
    -Which actor would you like to make a comeback
    -which actor would you like to just stop while he/shes ahead

i for one would love to see Val Kilmer make a comeback... i think he was a pretty good actor... and even though he starred in a crap batman movie well not that it was exactly crap, i liked the comic book feel to the movie but he was a whole lot better in Real Genius...
    also mel gibson should make a comeback as another epic leader and organizer in a big historic battle... or as a man who can read womens thoughts and is obviously somewhat gay
    ALSO! Jake Gyllenhaal should come back Bubble boy was AWSOME! So was Donnie Darko and jarhead and Zodiac and and and... this guy just does movies right

and i seriously think Nicolas Cage should just stop... his characters dont really seem to be different , kinda like he doesnt even try to create the characters hes just.. nicolas cage in all his movies. That FU manchu part in the grindhouse trailers was epic though lol... and his coming up role in KICk-butt i doubt he will act any different than any other flick hes done but im really looking foward to that one.. i think someone else who resembled Big daddy from the comic should play big daddy though to be honest...

PS: feel free to add directors that should make a comeback THE WACHOWSKI BROTHERS, but they made speed racer last year! exactly they should make a comeback from that crap... ididnt like the movie since i never was really a speed racer fan but i did like the trippy feel it had to it like if someone watched it on something psychedelic im sure itd be great...and directors that should seriously just stopp like UWE BOLL
    Last edited by sataned; 09-04-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Angelic Weapon ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 07:11 PM
    Threads

I cant say there are many actors I dislike. But I love the kid who plays in the 6th sense and AI. He is pretty good for being a child. Also I like Robin Williams and Julia Roberts. (she is probably my fave female actor) I also like Richard Gear (the movie pretty women was awesome with them two in it).

Sorry tho I am not very good with actor names :/ so the people I do dislike I dont remember the names of XD

-------- : : --------
    ::My MYSPACE::

(Myspace)
    :I: LOVE :I: PEACE :I: JOY :I: HAPPINESS
    :I:
    -----------

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2010 12:49 AM
    Threads

Hmm well I haven't seen Sean Connery lately and I always liked The Rock because of him. I would also like to see Kal Penn back in the movie business. Its too bad he left the show House to be an ambassador. I heard theres another Harold & Kumar sequel for christmas though. Oh Yeah I would also like to see Thomas Jane in more action movies.

I do not like Katherine Heigl nor Hayden Christensen.
    Last edited by Seta Souji; 09-04-2009 at 05:37 PM.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have heard things about this movie and I have to say they were pretty mixed thoughts. My brother really liked the movie but, I do not real et the idea. The story/plot just dose not really add up in my head.
    Gero Server Guru

Closed Thread

Thread Information