AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Down Rating on Japan??

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Down Rating on Japan??

My best friend had told me that he has found the news in a website from Spain www.misiontokyo.com In this page he found out that FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST:BROTHERHOOD has down rating because viewers found the new anime "boring" How is possible that??? The Manga is top#1.... How come the anime is with down rating??? I wrote a e-mail to BONES but they didn't answer me yet to see is this true or not...
    if someone know something about this please tell me because this is really give the creeps... and I couldn't sleep well last night
    Last edited by FULLMETAL TIGRESS; 09-03-2009 at 06:40 PM.
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

its true!! i herd this news my self, and it surprised me to.

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile "New scheadule"

The website indicates that MBS is going to put FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD in a new scheduale to gain audience that what it said in that webpage from Spain... but I still don't believe in that... because is unreliable that The manga is #1 and the anime doesn't have to much followers or viewers....!!!! I don't buy it
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

In the Official website of FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST they didn't say anything about it. Like i said i had wrote an e-mail to BONES they don't answer me back yet. I don't know why because we are fan of this amazing anime and manga and we have the rights to know what is happening don't you think?
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

i agree, i am trying my self, but no answer yet, i hate them all ,

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL TIGRESS View Post
    In the Official website of FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST they didn't say anything about it. Like i said i had wrote an e-mail to BONES they don't answer me back yet. I don't know why because we are fan of this amazing anime and manga and we have the rights to know what is happening don't you think?
    Why would a series website say that their show is doing bad? And no you don't. Especially if you're sending them poorly written letters. They aren't going to reply.

And I sure as hell wouldn't trust a website in freakin' spanish. If America doesn't even know, why would spanish speaking countries know first?
    Last edited by Diocletian; 09-03-2009 at 08:43 PM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by False Lie View Post
    Why would a series website say that their show is doing bad? And no you don't. Especially if you're sending them poorly written letters. They aren't going to reply.

And I sure as hell wouldn't trust a website in freakin' spanish. If America doesn't even know, why would spanish speaking countries know first.
    Actually, the ratings came out last week, and they show a considerable slump in viewership over the last 3 months.

It's pretty much been attributed to both the few repeated parts from the old anime that occur in the beginning of the new anime, as well as the overwhelming success of the first anime, which though it was barely based on the manga, was many people's first real impression of FMA. Because they were introduced to it via the first anime, the manga's story is drastically different, and probably a put-off for fans of the first anime.

That being said, I never liked the first anime, but remained a fan of the manga, so I'm glad a manga-dedicated anime series is being made for it.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile I don't know

I still biting my nails because of this!!! Well Spain is an european country, they must have "journalists" or something like that... but ... how come nobody else tell is this is true this story or not ... i don't believe this!! like I said before if the manga is succesful in Japan How come the new anime can be "boring"? I think they have to forget what happened in the first anime because "it wasn't real". The new anime is the real thing because is the story of the manga.
    I think that if in Japan they don't like the new anime they are crazy and they are insulting the mangaka Hiromu Arakawa with their spoil actions that's my opinion.
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Actually, the ratings came out last week, and they show a considerable slump in viewership over the last 3 months.

It's pretty much been attributed to both the few repeated parts from the old anime that occur in the beginning of the new anime, as well as the overwhelming success of the first anime, which though it was barely based on the manga, was many people's first real impression of FMA. Because they were introduced to it via the first anime, the manga's story is drastically different, and probably a put-off for fans of the first anime.

That being said, I never liked the first anime, but remained a fan of the manga, so I'm glad a manga-dedicated anime series is being made for it.
    I think you're right. I always liked the first one better, since I saw it first. Plus, the first few episodes of Brotherhood was a turn-off, since it was the same as the first series. But still, it go different after awhile. So it really doesn't make much sense to me....
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Closed Thread

Thread Information