AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What is Kyoko thinking~?! (Spoilers for Skip Beat manga)

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 10:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What is Kyoko thinking~?! (Spoilers for Skip Beat manga)

Okay...so Kyoko decides to give everybody chocolates...Except Ren~!! When I saw Ren's heart broken face, I was like "Kyoko! You are insane! Poor Ren~ He is in love with you and you are being so mean!"

(As you can see I am a fan of the Kyoko and Ren pairing.)

But really...sometimes Kyoko can just be so...iritating with her obliviousness.

And then Shotaro shows up like he owns the place and decides that this would be the perfect time for him kiss Kyoko...right in front of Tsuruga! The suspence of waiting for the next chapter is killing me...

Anyway...I thought that this would be a great Skip Beat manga descussion. Maybe if enough people read the manga, this can get stickied. Since this is the manga I keep up with most becides OHSHC and Naruto, I thought it would be a good idea to have a manga discussion here like they do in the Naruto section. Just an idea...but then again, I have no idea how many of you keep up with the manga.

But those of you who do! Feel free to start a chat about it here. That's what it's here for. X3
    Last edited by jubpawz; 09-03-2009 at 06:21 PM.

Junior Member Vampireninja09 is on a distinguished road Vampireninja09's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 12:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Oh I know! Kyoko at times seems really oblivious, but I don't think she really is, except to Ren's feelings.

I hated the whole 'kiss scene thing'. Oh he tricked her with the chocolate and then kissed her right in front of Ren. I am not for Sho and Kyoko at all. Ren and Kyoko!

Have you read chapter 146? Ren was obviously really hurt. Kyoko was complaining how he kissed her, and Ren said that he thought it was stupid for her to keep going on and on about it if she didn't like him! =O

Closed Thread

Thread Information