AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Was it ok?

I'm Infected. Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 08:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Was it ok?

Ok here is the backround story that made me decide to make this thread:
    Last night--Or rather, at 3:00 this morning I had finally finished watching the Rumbling Hearts anime. You know, the one based off a dating sims game? And, I'm in a bit of a situation now. You see, I watched these episodes off of youtube, so I got to see everyones comments about the episode and so forth--I do think you all know how youtube works. And people actually had the nerve to say that Haruka was the bad person. Then later said Mitsuki was the bad person and in the end said Takayuki was the bad person, But which is correct?
    Now, to tell the story of the anime so you all understand:
    Mitsuki is Haruka's best friend and Haruka likes Takayuki. We later find out that Mitsuki also likes Takayuki. Haruka gets in an accident where she is then thrusted into coma for 3 years. In that 3 years time, Takayuki and Mitsuki hook up. [Even though Haruka and Takayuki never really broke up.] I'm not gunna give out all the griddy details because I don't want to spoil it too much, for anyone.
    The Question: Was it ok for Mitsuki to jump the bones on Takayuki whilst Haruka was in coma? Do you think Takayuki made the right choice in choosing to be with Mitsuki in the end? Do you think that Takayuki was leading Haruka on when she woke from her coma? And was it ok for Takayuki to move on, even though he'd never broken up with Haruka?
    My opinion: I believe that love is love and you can't help who you fall for; But Mitsuki was Haruka's friend, and even got Haruka and Takayuki together. I believe that reguardless of the fact of Mitsuki loving Takayuki she should have gotten with someone else because she was betraying Haruka by dating Takayuki. 3 years is a long time, and I think that Takayuki probably should have moved on, but not to Mitsuki. I think it would have been better off if it was a random chick. And when Haruka had woken, he should have broken up with Either her or Mitsuki. In fact--If it wasn't for mitsuki, I bet Takayuki and Haruka would have still been together. I know this goes against what I've said thus far--But I think that Yes, takayuki made the right choice in staying with Mitsuki. Mitsuki was falling apart and NEEDED takayuki. Haruka had become stronger...She could fend for herself.

Now what do you think?

Sig made by me. <3

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Takayuki made the right choice due to his kind of character. He is not strong enough to stay faithful to Haruka. If he was, he will let Mitsuki know that and if Mitsuki goes crazy or breaks down well thats her problem. It takes emotional strength and love to be faithful. But three long years is too much for him so its natural for Takayuki to go ahead with Mitsuki. Not to mention Mitsuki revealed herself to him and that can really turn on any straight guy (wished that happened to ME!) Lol ahem.... Like you said Haruka moved on and Takayuki made his choice. Though I highly disapprove Mitsuki sleeping with Takayuki's friend. That almost eliminated any value I kept for her.

I'm Infected. Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 08:13 PM
    Threads

I as well disapprove of Mitsuki sleeping with Shinji. It just wasn't right. I was sitting here staring at my computer screen, half crying for Takayuki.
    That was the only time I really thought that Mitsuki was as much of a '{word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}' as everyone else thought.

Sig made by me. <3

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She was in a very difficult situation. She didn't want to break neither Takayuki or Haruka's heart while battling with her own feelings.
    In the end, I'm just freakin' jealous of Takayuki.. but in a entertaining way. I kinda took this show seriously. Lol. It was the first romance anime that almost had me balling. I had to watch shounen before I got all sappy. The show was really convincing. Hey how did you react to the show?

Member DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 05:04 PM
    Threads

Finally someone other then me whose watched rumbling hearts! lol
    I saw it about 2 weeks ago and have been waiting a while to talk to someone about it. I think Mitsuki should have been honest with her feelings for takayuki from the start. It was obvious takayuki liked her before he even went out with haruka thats why he was hesitant at first. If she would have told him back then how she felt alot of things would have been different (but then there would be no show ) In the case of haruka I think they should have just told her when she woke up how long she was in a comma and how takayuki was daiting mitsuki.

Member RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2009 08:50 AM
    Threads

Everything is not Okay T_T. You (as audience) can't win while watching this anime since all of the characters are screwed up and once you thought that something good will happen - YOU'RE WRONG. It is always bad.

First of all was Mitsuki's jealousy. Everyone knows that Haruka was the true love but she keeps forcing herself to Takayuki (Gawd, like Sekai in School days). I know that there was an advantage when she dated Takayuki while Haruka was on the hospital but she should have realized that something will terribly go wrong when Haruka wakes up. Another reason for this character's "screwed up brain" is that she slept with Shinji. Grr, really made me crazy!

Second is Takayuki. He couldnt understand which of them he loves more. He kept breaking both of their hearts unintentionally. I know that he can't tell Haruka that he is dating Mitsuki but when Haruka was already healthy - He still didn't have the guts to face the truth.

Haruka is one of the characters I admire since she was the one who had the courage to break up with Takayuki (Am I right?). She was able to face the truth even after just a few months (unlike Takayuki who took more than a year). I dont think this character's brain is screwer than anyone else's but I hate the fact that she lost to Mitsuki. I dont think it was her fault that Takayuki doesn't love her anymore (She doesn't know that it has been three years!). I guess in all of the characters, Haruka plays the role of the unfortunate being. Her life story is quite depressing if you look at it in her view.

I like Shinji until his screwed brain thought it was okay to sleep with Mitsuki. >_< Gawd, I really wonder what he was thinking!

P.S. Sorry for using the word screwed, ;__; It was a bit rude but no other words can describe it.

.xox.
    .|I'm still learning how to make great graphics
    o(>_<)o|.

Member DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 05:04 PM
    Threads

I admire your point of view =)

Closed Thread

Thread Information