AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What must Anime/Manga have the most?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Action,epic battle, competitions,

15 53.57%
  • Love, relationship, drama,

15 53.57%
  • in depth story, (piceces of the puzzle story),

18 64.29%
  • Crazyness, comedy, zero logic,

11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What kind of anime do you tend to watch?[merged]

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I like all kinds of anime and have watched all types of anime, but my favs are usally the Shonen type with lots of action, but I'm open to anything as long as its anime.

Member Neo-Eva is on a distinguished road Neo-Eva's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2009 01:28 AM
    Threads

I've always loved a good story. My favorite anime have amazingly deep stories but aside from that I think anime always benefit from being versatile: having elements of comedy, drama, and action but having a single driving element that defines it and all the other elements complement that one thing.

Generally I don't get into romance anime at all, the only one I've looked at was White Album and never finished it. Clannad was more of a drama.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Junior Member Oyashenron is on a distinguished road Oyashenron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads

I like a decent length of about 50 episodes or so, but any more and it gets drawn out. Death Note was too long for it's own plot though, 30 eps would have been better.
    Characters are important. I can't watch an Anime with a bunch of jerks for characters, I need someone who's likable, even if they aren't the main character.
    I like it when there's some romance. Not so little that it's just a bit of sexual tension, but not so much that it gets in the way of the main story.
    Action is important too. I enjoy anime that has either fighting, mecha, or gruesome murders (yes I realize that's a little messed up.)
    I'm on a quest to find my soulmate! I'll throw away everything I am today to become what I'll be tomorrow!

Closed Thread

Thread Information