AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Please help ID a fantasy anime series from early-to-mid-1990s

Junior Member Hokit is on a distinguished road Hokit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 09:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Please help ID a fantasy anime series from early-to-mid-1990s

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me ID a fantasy anime series that ran for some time in the (I think) mid-90s.

The characters are short and god-like and most have halos and wings. They're warriors, but their looks are more comical than menacing.

Since the series was from such a long time past, I can only really remember one of the main characters. She's an antagonists, has red hair and wears a steel mask around her mouth. A feature of her's that I remember clearly were the four coloured orbs surrounding her forehead.

In one of the episodes, her mother comes to her aid by capturing some of the protagonists and channeling their powers into an orb which she intends to give to her daughter. The episode ends with the mother sacrificing her life to save her daughter and the daughter activates the orb when one of her teardrops falls on top of it.

I'm sorry that I don't have more information or if the information I've given is vague. If anyone can help ID the anime series, that'd be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Junior Member remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03 is a name known to all remba03's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2009 10:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Maybe That is ... Uhm wait I've Forgotten Too.. I am sorry..!!??
    Do you know Where is my Beloved Eureka...!?

Closed Thread

Thread Information