AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Vote

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rate and Rep

7 30.43%
  • The Counting Game: Boys vs Girls

1 4.35%
  • Boot and Immune

1 4.35%
  • Get to know you

2 8.70%
  • Jokes, and memes

4 17.39%
  • Talk like yoda game

2 8.70%
  • Count to 1,000,000 thread.

1 4.35%
  • The ^< V game

5 21.74%
Closed Thread

Thread: Post game vote IV: A new hope

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Default Post game vote IV: A new hope

*Didn't mean to disturb your post game mojo Eris, Just thought I'd help out a bit.
    Vote for the games that have been nominated. Also included the game that came in second in the previous voting process. Votes are anonymous (if you want them to be). Detailed submissions follow below:

Rate and Rep

The rules would be that someone would post, and the next person to post would "rate" their signature and avatar, then give them rep.
    EXAMPLE:

Signature- 9 I really like the blending and contrast, text looks great
    Avatar - 7 doesn't match well but still nice.

(then they would rep the person)

The Counting Game: Boys vs Girls

This is a counting game but between boys and girls.

We will start with 500. Boys will increase and girls will decrease. If the count reaches 0, girls won and if the count reaches 1000, boys won. Everytime the game completes, start the next round with 500. Double posting is not allowed in this game. The next person will have to increase or decrease respectively from the number posted above you.

Remember, count in TWOS!

Example:

Boy - 502
    Boy - 504
    Girl - 502
    Boy - 504
    Girl - 502
    Girl - 500
    Boy - 502

Boot and Immune

We could use a list of Anime shows. Either one person keeps updating the current scores or every member copies and pastes the scores and edits them after their own vote.
    It can be a pretty flexible game but as the title suggests you are trying to make one show win and another be booted out of the competition. The way I will suggest is each one starts at zero immune and zero boot. You say
    "Boot show 1
    Immune show 2"
    Show 1 gets a boot point where 2 gets an immune point. When a show has 8 boot points it is out of the competition "The person who boots it out may also get a place on the scoreboard under those who have booted out a show." When it has 8 immune points it becomes immune from voting for say, 1 week in which it is safe. After that week it comes back in with both boot and immune status set to zero.
    Could have it a person can vote once per day.
    An example, I I'll only post 2 shows in the example but in a real game there can be any number of shows/characters etc.

Paniponmi Dash Boot 0 Immune 0
    Naruto Boot 0 Immune 0

A person says, "Immune Paniponi Dash Boot Naruto"

Score becomes
    Paniponmi Dash Boot 0 Immune 1
    Naruto Boot 1 Immune 0

Get to know you

Description: A personality type question (forum rules appropriate) will be asked by OP; the next person will give their anwser to said question, then ask a question of their own.

As the title implies, the game offers a chance to get to know one another better.

Jokes, and memes

Basically, you just post a chuck norris joke or some meme to fit with the previous person's.

Talk like yoda game

First person leaves a sentence, next person translates into a way yoda would say then leaves another sentence to continue the cycle.

Ex: Audrey! If you were a man, I'd punch you.

Into

If man you were, mouth you would be punched. Audrey.

Count to 1,000,000 thread.

post ex.1
    "1
    blahblahblah"
    and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on.

The ^< V game

You say something you think is true about the person above you (^)
    you say something about yourself (<)
    And you say something about the next person to post (V)
    Example:
    ^likes strawberries
    < Is hungry
    V Hates anime

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lmao i pick the talk like yoda game

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Rate and Rep

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

I picked my own game.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Cool

I picked the ^<V game. Because it's fun.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    *Didn't mean to disturb your post game mojo Eris, Just thought I'd help out a bit.
    No prob. But the thread title needed some flair.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wait, oops. Can I please get my vote changed to the "count to 1,000,000" thread.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    Wait, oops. Can I please get my vote changed to the "count to 1,000,000" thread.
    Please supply a screen shot of the poll results as you see them (they show what you voted for), and I'll fix it for you. It'll still show up as a vote for whatever, but I'll rig the election so that the count is off.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Please supply a screen shot of the poll results as you see them (they show what you voted for), and I'll fix it for you. It'll still show up as a vote for whatever, but I'll rig the election so that the count is off.
    ugh.. I never figured out how to do screencap on a mac. /headache

uh, nvm. I don't feel like messing around with this thing for an hour to figure it out. thanks anyways though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    ugh.. I never figured out how to do screencap on a mac. /headache

uh, nvm. I don't feel like messing around with this thing for an hour to figure it out. thanks anyways though.
    Yeh, I need some degree of evidence that you did in fact vote for what you said you did (even though screenshots are possible to manipulate, at least it takes some effort to make it look plausible). Otherwise, you could transfer votes from a competing game to the one you want to win.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Rate and rep" sounds like it would be fun. So that is what I voted for.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeh, I need some degree of evidence that you did in fact vote for what you said you did (even though screenshots are possible to manipulate, at least it takes some effort to make it look plausible). Otherwise, you could transfer votes from a competing game to the one you want to win.
    I know. I thought that this forum had one of those things that tells you who voted for what. Like I said, it's too much of hassle for me to tinker with this outdated computer. I'll just wait till next time around. lol

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Am I the only one who feels the games are getting worse? I voted for the jokes and memes because I enjoyed that Kanye thread.

No prob. But the thread title needed some flair.
    So what are you going to start calling them after you get past 6?
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    Am I the only one who feels the games are getting worse? I voted for the jokes and memes because I enjoyed that Kanye thread.

So what are you going to start calling them after you get past 6?
    "Post Game Vote and the Deathly Hallows" is a given.

Beyond that, I really don't know. We'll see.

Senior Member Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2010 10:45 AM
    Threads

I picked:
    Rate and Rep!

YaY's!

"Remember's I say's it out of LOVE!!"
    YaY's for "Love Bullets!!!"

Thank you bayamesa!!!

Unparalleled Velocity Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta has a reputation beyond repute Bayonetta's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 05:34 PM
    Threads

Once again I voted for the ^< V game.

Senior Member Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 07:41 PM
    Threads

Obviously voted for my game.

Closed Thread

Thread Information