AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: "cartoon Network"

Junior Member Vashthestampede6666 Vashthestampede6666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2004 02:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well besides me needing help I'd like to bring up anouther topic "cartoon network"
    It has the most dumbest people I have ever seen running it no offense if your one of em. They took off one of the most best anime's out there no two of them to put out SD Gundam and cyborg 009 on and if you don't know the two anime's i'm talkin about it's Kenshin and hakusho... I'd like to know who has the same opinion..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2004 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the background is weak and the picture's quality seems too low.
    change the bg with something, eh, less colorful and stick with one color maybe.
    oh and I dont watch cartoon network anymore since it really started to just suck.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wasn't trying to get good feedback on the pic I was trying to get what people think about what cartoon network did to anime lovers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2004 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well in that case let me also add that cartoon network will eventually put those shows back, they always do. Just wait........
    besides, how ya think I felt when they stoped showing outlaw star even though I saw the same episodes over and over again :lol:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2004 03:53 AM
    Threads

The Kenshin dub makes me physically ill....but I did like YuYu Hakashou. Personally, when I'm going to watch anime on Cartoon network, I watch Adult Swim. That's where Bebop is.
    Everyone wants to go to Heaven...No one wants to die.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Uf, plaes stop spaming this forum!

btw. I don't think that this wp is yours. I've already seen it on the web long time agoo, even better quality.

Senior Member Kelvin Wenas Kelvin Wenas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2004 08:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i'll just say what is in my head
    Low background's gradient quality
    Low picture's quality
    the hair is cut lazily

suggestion :
    -if you are too lazy to cut every white color around the hair, just use white background, it won't be noticed.

-when saving, you must sure the quality of the file that will be saved in jpeg wont be too low just for saving a few kbs (it seems that the background's gradient can't work well since the lack of colors)

-if you can find the picture somewhere else with better quality, use it, dont use something like.. umm for example, u found a 100x300 pixels of pictures, and you think it is a cool pic, then you enlarge the pic to 750 x 250, then its end up blurry, jagged, reveal the jpeg compression effect (i dont know how to say that, but you will notice it if you save a colorful picture, in the "very low" quality)
    What is the meaning of life...
    to live? if you live does it mean you exist?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2004 03:49 AM
    Threads

Its random spam. He didnt so the wp he just randomly attaches images to his posts. Why? I have no idea. To better explain the jpeg compression effect that kelvin mentioned you just havto know how jpeg compression works. When you save a jpeg in a lower quality it isnt really lower quality. It just utilizes less colors. Same with gif and BMP compression. The less colors you have the smaller the size of the filing that needs to be saved in order to redraw the image on your pc. Hence why monotone images are much smaller than rainbows.

----------------------------------------------------^CLICK^----------------------------------------------------

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tell me how I'm spamming this network Every one else does the same thing I'm doing I guess only Black Leo and Moriganna understand what I was trying to do! So tell me what other forums I can go to to post my opinoins at. Besides That isn't my pic but I want to change it to make it look better so what should I do.

Senior Member haruko is on a distinguished road haruko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2004 05:54 PM
    Threads

mabey the misallaneous forum h34r:

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Originally posted by Vashthestampede6666@Jan 10 2004, 09:14 PM
    I wasn't trying to get good feedback on the pic I was trying to get what people think about what cartoon network did to anime lovers
    Actually u are spaming this forum!!

In one of yours post u said, that u aren't looking for a fedback for the wp (which isn't yours).

Next time pleas read the forum rules:
    http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=35

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

quit spamming the forums. you also get a warning because you did this repeatedly this weekend even after people told you to stop.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

If you want to talk ctoon network, adult swim block go to their forum, or go to a misc forum in them main forum thing.
    since you didnt say anything about your attatched file, are you trying to add a signature. If you are do this. go to the testing thread like this one : http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=1063
    and load you image ok, (once the pic is loaded and you can see it on the thread)the right click properties copy its address, then go to your controls, and go to signature and paste in the address. ok
    and lets try not to burn the kid.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Closed Thread

Thread Information