AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rosario + Vampire

SOS Brigade Leader kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2009 10:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rosario + Vampire

Okay, MrPurple and I head up to the Dutch PX/Duty Free Shop every once in a while because they are the only place on all of Kandahar Airfield that actually manga. I bought three issues. MPD Psycho #1, Gantz #1, and Rosario + Vampire #1. Now, I've ready, and in fact owned Gantz in the past. Good stuff. MPD Psycho was bought on a recommendation from MrPurple and it, too was good.

But is it just me, or is Rosario + Vampire like... the single most underrated manga evar? I mean... this is one of the cutest, neatest, sexiest, most fun manga I've ever read. I finished it in like and hour, drew pictures inspired by it for like three more, and went on my favourite probably illegal manga website and read the entire first series in one shift. Pure win.

Anyone else?
    RaShayRitto, Seraphemei, Infinita, Serpentarius, lilminx, kirei-chan.
    The coolest kids in school.

Get some.

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I read the manga and saw some of the anime several months ago. Hated it.
    My 1 1/2 cents.

SOS Brigade Leader kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xAl-san View Post
    I read the manga and saw some of the anime several months ago. Hated it.
    My 1 1/2 cents.
    :O!

And you seemed so cool before. ^^

Get some.

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kirei-chan View Post
    :O!

And you seemed so cool before. ^^
    I'm not cool. I'm a nerd/geek. Teased and messed around with in highschool and girls like to laugh AT me. Hahaha.... ....

The girls in that anime reminded me of them that was one of MANY reasons I hated the show.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xAl-san View Post
    I'm not cool. I'm a nerd/geek. Teased and messed around with in highschool and girls like to laugh AT me. Hahaha.... ....

The girls in that anime reminded me of them that was one of MANY reasons I hated the show.
    If you're a nerd, be a nerd. It can be charming, and it lets us ladies know that you are who you are. And besides, is that really something that sticks out on an anime forum? You're just one of us. :P

And the girls in that anime like... flocked to Tsukune...

Get some.

Gil
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Whatever you say then. That makes me feel somewhat better. But I'll never feel better overall.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

I saw the anime and like it. It was cute to a point tho the way they keep showing up change was a little annoying. I started to read the manga for the second season, could finish it cause I wanna watch it instead of read (I know I'm lazy lol)

@Al- Dude don't worry about how girls treated you in high school. Why do you think older people look down on immature high schoolers. Girls will like you now that you're done with high school (I guessing you are) and you'll have a better chance at finding a mature woman to date trust me on this. I went through what you have already

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

Kirei was raving about this manga for like 3 days straight so i think i'll give the anime a shot. also, teddy's new sig is amazing

cant...stop...staring....

edit: okay so episode 1 just won me over. The fact that the relationship developed in like 4.5 seconds is pretty darn annoying but other than that i'm really liking the feel of this one. its both cute and hot at the same time! I'm going to get my hands on the manga before i continue with the anime though, i have a feeling i should read that first...
    Last edited by RaShayRitto; 09-05-2009 at 10:31 PM.
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    Kirei was raving about this manga for like 3 days straight so i think i'll give the anime a shot. also, teddy's new sig is amazing

cant...stop...staring....

edit: okay so episode 1 just won me over. The fact that the relationship developed in like 4.5 seconds is pretty darn annoying but other than that i'm really liking the feel of this one. its both cute and hot at the same time! I'm going to get my hands on the manga before i continue with the anime though, i have a feeling i should read that first...
    Thanks dude

But nah wait to you get to the other characters, my fav is the ice chick (cute as smurfing balls). But then again I do love my ice princesses

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

lol i got to your ice princess, teddy. She's a hilarious addition to the cast! I'm about 3 episodes after they introduced her and while she's rarely in the aciton she adds some great humor. she's scary too, but somehow i found myself really relating to her o.o;
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Junior Member t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin has a reputation beyond repute t0k3p3nguin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2009 11:07 AM
    Threads

When it comes down to being a harem based anime the story is really unique in comparison with others i have watched. With that said i still have to say it doesn't really have any other nice aspect to it than being just another cutie harem which gets sort of boring if your all into the story.

All that fan service..... I couldn't stop watching
    play; stop; rewind; play; pause -----stare-----

Edit: on further reflection i think they actually cut some of the fan service with bat pictures in the 2nd season and my affection to the anime started to wane. -Move those %$*@#& bats
    Also i think its a lot like the sekirei which is a more recent anime and is about a harem of sexy fighters.. i guess go watch it
    Last edited by t0k3p3nguin; 10-09-2009 at 01:07 PM.

"I flippin' hate it when reality out-weirds me."

Senior Member AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2010 02:26 AM
    Threads

Mizore is awesome in Discotheque.
    .::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[[
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

Junior Member Remigton Skyle is on a distinguished road Remigton Skyle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2009 01:56 AM
    Threads

I really liked the manga, the anime didn't win me over. Honestly I wish they had focased on the actual story (which is epic in the manga). Instead of going the FMA route and jacking up the entire story, or at least if they did they make it just as good (as in FMA) instead of making it Love Hina with fangs.
    A new member am I

Yew Neek™ is #1 Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2010 12:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1547-6407-0804

I like the credits song "Trinity Cross" it had some dramatic sound to it :P. Also, I have been reading the manga a lot. I just only wished the anime followed along with the storyline on the manga properly.

Dango Dango Daikazoku!
    (^ ^) ---- (^ ^) ---- (^ ^)

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I haven't seen the anime . . .
    but I've read a couple books of the manga.
    I think it's really cute and I like it. ^_^
    At least the vampires aren't sparkling in the sunlight. *can't get over that*

Yew Neek™ is #1 Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2010 12:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1547-6407-0804

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    I haven't seen the anime . . .
    but I've read a couple books of the manga.
    I think it's really cute and I like it. ^_^
    At least the vampires aren't sparkling in the sunlight. *can't get over that*
    You are right!!! At least these vampires don't sparkle!!! That is the good news .

Dango Dango Daikazoku!
    (^ ^) ---- (^ ^) ---- (^ ^)

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads

i've watched both seasons. season 1 was good but the 2nd was enh. looked at the manga a little and was very surprised at how the characters were much better drawn in the manga.

Closed Thread

Thread Information