AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: the worst ark?

duke of uberpwnage kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 12:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default the worst ark?

for me the worst ark is the bount ark. i didnt like storyline, the way they powerd all the charactes down and also made ichigo unable to use bankai, blah blah blah.....theres a bunch of more things i could say about i that are negitive. whats everyone else thoughts on this?

furries suck. plain and simple.

Also, kenshin pwns all other swordsmen
    "Brooklin Rage, in America!"

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The Bount Arc isn't really Bleach, as it wasn't written by Kubo Tite. It was just filler for the anime.

Worst arc is everything after they enter Hueco Mundo. Especially once Aizen&Co arrive in the Material World.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 08-28-2009 at 09:24 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

In the anime: The Bount ark for sure. I hated it and thought it was pointless except to stall.
    In the manga: Hmm... There wasn't really that many arcs in the manga, but I guess it would be the arc before they go to S.S. to save Rukia.
    Say, Write, and Think
    ~Nanukana Hokage Myst~

Signatures made amazingly by Moritani Onee-sama(Above) and
    TwiDragon1000(Below)!

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2010 12:38 AM
    Threads

Although the bount arc was just to stall, I still kinda liked it. I mean, I didn't think it was that bad. Why all the hate on the bounts?
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Member XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2012 11:57 PM
    Threads

I know this arc is only a filler but for me it was the new Captain Shusuke Amagai arc.I just thought it was pointless introducing a new Captain and then he kills himself and I didn't like the whole storyline to it.I don't think there's any other arc which is originally part of the bleach storyline that I didn't like.

Member Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2010 12:48 PM
    Threads

Bount Saga, hands down. Worst filler I have seen in any anime. *Though I love Bleach*

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Anime: Bounts.(Even though I like when they show Hitsugaya...). But it made really no sense.
    Manga: I liked it all.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 10:07 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

first of its "arc"

but yeah if we're referring to the anime

definately the bount arc

dragged on and on, with a very poor ending toboot

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

The Bount arc made me stop watching it for a long time.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Junior Member HyenaMan has a spectacular aura about HyenaMan has a spectacular aura about HyenaMan has a spectacular aura about HyenaMan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2011 06:54 PM
    Threads

It's hard to choose from the Manga, there's not many and they are all good. From the anime, the Amagai/lurichyo arc. I liked the Bount arc, Kariya ftw, fighting, with the hands in the pockets, Ichigo and cpt. Kuchiki, both in bankai mod, at the same time lmao. It was a bit long though, as I only started watching bleach when it was in the HM arc I watch it pretty fast, but it was probably lame for people getting one episode each week when the manga was going nicelly. regards

Senior Member Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 07:28 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I didn't like the bount arc or the Amagai/Bakkuto arc. I actually hated both equally.

^My piece of mediocrity

Junior Member Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime is a glorious beacon of light Vashstamptime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2009 02:44 PM
    Threads

Not sure if it's the Bount arc or the Captain Shusuke Amagai arc for me. I guess the Captain Shusuke Amagai arc.

Junior Member CrimsonShocker is on a distinguished road CrimsonShocker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 10:34 PM
    Threads

Bount Arc...Hands down. Closely followed the Lurichiyo filler arcs here and there.

Member ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 06:03 PM
    Threads

I don't mind fillers too much, but I have to say the Bount arc. My friend quit watching after the bount arc and I had to force her to catch up on the arrancar stuff this week lol.

Junior Member Ka-ririn is on a distinguished road Ka-ririn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2009 10:14 AM
    Threads

captain amagai's arc. IS THE WORST EVER.
    Raise Your Head, Wabisuke!

Member zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega has a reputation beyond repute zeromega's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2009 11:54 PM
    Threads

it would have to be the Lurichiyo arc for me.
    it had no point at all, but what has since they
    went and saved rukia from soul society.
    don't get me wrong I love bleach, but sometimes
    it's just upsetting when they get off the main story.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Bount arc. It's really starting to drag especially as i want to see the anime version of the Arrancar arc.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

all the arks suck they always make everyone looks so weak ,

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 10:07 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I happened to like The "Amagai Shuuskue" arc

Although the Ichigo/Amagai fight dragged on a wee bit

and i liked the ending that yama didn't actually kill Amagai's papa to keep things secret ;.;

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Member viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 03:52 PM
    Threads

This Zanpakuto Rebellion one, It's kind of cool to see what all the Shinigami's Zanpakutos look like in their materialised forms, but the timing of it was just complete ***.

Member ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Bleach is pretty crappy as a whole. the title of this thread should be Bleaches best arc because the only remotely decent one was S.S. and that arc wasnt even that good.

Member Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ArtieBoy View Post
    Bleach is pretty crappy as a whole. the title of this thread should be Bleaches best arc because the only remotely decent one was S.S. and that arc wasnt even that good.
    First off, this wasn't needed. It's just flame bait. Second off, have you ever seen past the first arc? The first arc is the worst non-filler arc in the history of Bleach, but it was needed to introduce some interesting characters and facts.

Anyways, the Bount arc is the worst.

Member ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuto_washi View Post
    First off, this wasn't needed. It's just flame bait. Second off, have you ever seen past the first arc? The first arc is the worst non-filler arc in the history of Bleach, but it was needed to introduce some interesting characters and facts.

Anyways, the Bount arc is the worst.
    Yea i have seen the whole series.
    skip past a certain part in the manga that i will get to later on in the future

Closed Thread

Thread Information