AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Do your cards hold a story?

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 10:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do your cards hold a story?

Besides in the show, what are some of your personal stories behind your cards?

Like a family member linked to a card, or you've been searching for a specific card for a long time and someone gave it to you, or something else special; like every time you play a specific card saves your behind XD.

No pics please, I'm sure most of us know what they look like already this is mainly to conserve space and to focus on the stories.

My best stories lie with the Blue-Eyes white dragon, Dark Magician, Mr. Volcano, and Blue-Eyes shining dragon.

With the blue eyes, I had always wanted three of them, yes I know quite cliche of me, but they where awesome and I didn't know everyone was after them.
    This was the first time I bought any cards too, I thought that I could get a blue eyes in a booster pack, but being a naive little beginner I didn't know that they where mostly in the Seto Starter packs. Mom let me buy one of the booster packs (because it was cheaper) and that's where my story files in with Mr. Volcano.

He was a level 4 at that time, (currently a level 5 ) and unfortunately for me he was one of the first ones to be lost to the dreaded washer and dryer. I don't remember the other ones I had but some how he got out somewhat alright (because for some odd reason I had put them in a wrap of lined paper and I put him in the middle)

The Blue eyes shining dragon I revived from a duel with a bus buddy, he pretty much let me win -_- the brat. I don't like winning like that. And all just to give me a card :/ I wonder.......

Dark Magician I got after my brother left, well not forever but still he is a long ways away and I keep the card in my wallet.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 12:16 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

in my wallet there is a winged kuriboh that is linked to my ex she never got into the game but she think it was cute so I keep it with me even now.

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Decepticons Eva NERV Aquarius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 11:45 AM
    Pinole, California, United States, 107905739230377, Pinole, California
    Threads

Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Just when I tought I was going to lose against a high attack monster, (mostly Gen Maju Garzett) I always get and summon him(either with tribute or PB/COTH/Return From Different dimension. Also, the card makes me feel "Superior" and strong. 1st Card I ever had...

Also, Homonculus the Alchemic Being. My crush said it was cute, so it NEVER left my main deck along with Blue-Eyes.

_____
    "I'll kill Zechs. It's my way of saying thanks."-Heero Yuy

Closed Thread

Thread Information