AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hareim Bunny's avatars......

Junior Member Hareim Bunny is a name known to all Hareim Bunny is a name known to all Hareim Bunny is a name known to all Hareim Bunny is a name known to all Hareim Bunny is a name known to all Hareim Bunny is a name known to all Hareim Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 10:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hareim Bunny's avatars......

Here are the avatars. I'm not really sure if this looks like a full manga....
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 08-26-2009 at 06:06 PM.
    Drinking soda bunny,
    Eating hamster bunny,
    Potty bunny,
    and
    the
    most
    important
    Hareim Bunny

Go to this site to view my favorite picture! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nso1sm&s=3

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

First of all welcome, but I don't think you understood the concept of the S&A forum. You post your avatars and signatures directly.

So no off site linking and we preferably use the manage attachments options for large images.

Also the thing you attached isn't a signature or avatar, thus it is deleted.

I'll give you a few days to fix your post or I'll have to close the thread.

ciao,
    UrusaiSevera

Closed Thread

Thread Information