AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: boyfriend/girlfriend...?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Can we please get back on topic?

As for myself, Ive been in a few relationships and am currently in one. Ive been happy both in and out of them. Ive also been miserable in relationships...I guess it depends on who youre with really.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Angelic Weapon ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 06:11 PM
    Threads

The best advice I can give you is we are social sentient beings. We love company and to be around other people (but the few exceptions to the rule). Having someone at your side to share things with and get intimate on a lvl not that of friendship is something we should always strive to have. I understand you are probably happy where you are now, but you should stop and think a little. Maybe the reason your so happy where you are now is b/c you didnt like the person you had previously, not b/c your happy being "alone". Two heads are always better than one. Same can be said for being in relationships.

-------- : : --------
    ::My MYSPACE::

(Myspace)
    :I: LOVE :I: PEACE :I: JOY :I: HAPPINESS
    :I:
    -----------

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ♥Chise♥ View Post
    The best advice I can give you is we are social sentient beings. We love company and to be around other people (but the few exceptions to the rule). Having someone at your side to share things with and get intimate on a lvl not that of friendship is something we should always strive to have. I understand you are probably happy where you are now, but you should stop and think a little. Maybe the reason your so happy where you are now is b/c you didnt like the person you had previously, not b/c your happy being "alone". Two heads are always better than one. Same can be said for being in relationships.
    well yea, i did admit it in my other posts that i wasnt happy with my ex.thats why im happy now that im not with him.but its true what you say, depends on who youre with

and sorry for being off topic
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Can we please get back on topic?

As for myself, Ive been in a few relationships and am currently in one. Ive been happy both in and out of them. Ive also been miserable in relationships...I guess it depends on who youre with really.
    Sorry mistress Maru :P

Also to add to your statement, it also depends on your self-esteem and how comfortable you feel around that person

Angelic Weapon ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lilminx View Post
    well yea, i did admit it in my other posts that i wasnt happy with my ex.thats why im happy now that im not with him.but its true what you say, depends on who youre with

and sorry for being off topic
    You seem like a very social person :] (otherwise you wouldn't be posting on a social network such as a forum). So knowing that I am sure you will find someone new who makes you even happier than you are now. I always loved being in new fresh relationships. There is something crisp and clean about them. They are always exciting, just remember tho relationships are like caterpillars. They only start out looking ugly (or cute if you like caterpillars) and then once you give them time it will blossom into something beautiful. Dont go looking for those butterfly's to start off the bonds. They tend to die very quickly.
    Last edited by ★Kiwi-Berry; 09-03-2009 at 04:48 PM.

(Myspace)
    -----------

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You seem like a very social person :] (otherwise you wouldn't be posting on a social network such as a forum). So knowing that I am sure you will find someone new who makes you even happier than you are now. I always loved being in new fresh relationships. There is something crisp and clean about them. They are always exciting, just remember tho relationships are like caterpillars. They only start out looking ugly (or cute if you like caterpillars) and then once you give them time it will blossom into something beautiful. Dont go looking for those butterfly's to start off the bonds. They tend to die very quickly.
    why thank you ^^

i agree.it depends on ones personality and not the looks. i look at both ,the guy doesnt have to be the hottest guy but with fair looks. cause even if he was the hottest person and he had a bad personality, i wouldnt date him

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

why thank you ^^

i agree.it depends on ones personality and not the looks. i look at both ,the guy doesnt have to be the hottest guy but with fair looks. cause even if he was the hottest person and he had a bad personality, i wouldnt date him
    If you think about personality weights more than looks any day. Looks are only there for the physical attraction nothing more.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

why thank you ^^

Same could be said for relationships. You may think you would want something "better". Then later down the line you realize you really do care about this person. Not because of how attractive they are, or if they have lots of money to support you, but for the little things like the time you shared together. It is possible to grow to love someone, not all love is "at first sight".

(Myspace)
    -----------

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Same could be said for relationships. You may think you would want something "better". Then later down the line you realize you really do care about this person. Not because of how attractive they are, or if they have lots of money to support you, but for the little things like the time you shared together. It is possible to grow to love someone, not all love is "at first sight".
    I agree, and some people actually take that for grant. They never see the little things that the other person does for them until its too late.

Also there is not such thing as "love at first sight" its more of "lust at first sight"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy2116 View Post
    I agree, and some people actually take that for grant. They never see the little things that the other person does for them until its too late.

Also there is not such thing as "love at first sight" its more of "lust at first sight"
    i dont exactly believe in love at first sight. if i do feel anything for a guy. its usually physical attraction and nothing more. usually the guy isnt so great

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I'm not with anyone right now but there is someone who i love and want to be with but he doesn't want to be with me.

I guess im not good enough so i made up my mind that im just going to give up on the whole damn thing.*sigh*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame_Sohma View Post
    I'm not with anyone right now but there is someone who i love and want to be with but he doesn't want to be with me.

I guess im not good enough so i made up my mind that im just going to give up on the whole damn thing.*sigh*
    Awww im so sorry to hear that. Keep your chin up and dont be sad. I am sure things are going to work out for you in the end! Always remember there are a billion fish in the sea to choose from. If it doesnt work out with him, there is going to be someone els coming along shortly after!

GOOD LUCK!!

(Myspace)
    -----------

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Awww im so sorry to hear that. Keep your chin up and don't be sad. I am sure things are going to work out for you in the end! Always remember there are a billion fish in the sea to choose from. If it doesn't work out with him, there is going to be someone else coming along shortly after!

GOOD LUCK!!
    Thank you for your comment and i didn't want a billion fish, i just want him and only him but i guess i just have to get over him.

Good luck to everyone else who is looking for love and i wish you all the best.

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Somebody ate their relationship wheaties this morning.
    I never thought of that. I always thought lillimx wanted to be single and that was it. Welcome btw. I see your new. And already looking like a valuable member (looks at the ribbons).

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xAl-san View Post
    Somebody ate their relationship wheaties this morning.
    I never thought of that. I always thought lillimx wanted to be single and that was it. Welcome btw. I see your new. And already looking like a valuable member (looks at the ribbons).
    I have always been told XD "dont forget to eat your Wheaties!". ^^ nice to meet you also, I am very happy to be here. So far its a lot of fun!

(Myspace)
    -----------

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have always been told XD "dont forget to eat your Wheaties!". ^^ nice to meet you also, I am very happy to be here. So far its a lot of fun!
    Don't mind the crazy people. Ignore them at all costs.

OH WAIT.... I'm one of them! Oops I mean mind them. Mind them at all costs!

Its nice to have you here Chise. You are coolz./

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xAl-san View Post
    Don't mind the crazy people. Ignore them at all costs.

OH WAIT.... I'm one of them! Oops I mean mind them. Mind them at all costs!

Its nice to have you here Chise. You are coolz./
    Thanks so much! ^^ that means a lot to me!! heh we are all crazy at some point in our lives! lolz

(Myspace)
    -----------

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am in relationship with at the moment...it's been and year since I last had a girlfriend. =\

Member oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2012 12:42 PM
    Threads

I sort of got back with my boy again a few days ago. Eh... I thought this time we'de be closer. I really like him, but I'm still not so sure about us and sometimes I feel like he ignores me, just like before. But it's only been a few days back into it, also I've been a little occupied and my mums still strict, So idk, haha.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by oigrrrl805 View Post
    I sort of got back with my boy again a few days ago. Eh... I thought this time we'de be closer. I really like him, but I'm still not so sure about us and sometimes I feel like he ignores me, just like before. But it's only been a few days back into it, also I've been a little occupied and my mums still strict, So idk, haha.
    What kind of ignoring do you ge tout of him? There are many kinds :]. Like straight up ignoring you, or he may be focusing on something els. Then there is the kind when he's around other people and tends to pay more attention to them than you?

(Myspace)
    -----------

Member oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ★Chise View Post
    What kind of ignoring do you ge tout of him? There are many kinds :]. Like straight up ignoring you, or he may be focusing on something els. Then there is the kind when he's around other people and tends to pay more attention to them than you?
    Probably the last one. There is one person, when they came by it felt like he pushed me away immediatley, and now that she's been hanging around us he hasn't made any move around me. He seems distant from all of us at times. Also, his mom works at school so we did have to be a little careful before.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Probably the last one. There is one person, when they came by it felt like he pushed me away immediatley, and now that she's been hanging around us he hasn't made any move around me. He seems distant from all of us at times. Also, his mom works at school so we did have to be a little careful before.
    I think he doesn't want that girl to know that you two are dating. I cant say for sure cause I don't know all the details but from what you said it seems that way.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy2116 View Post
    I think he doesn't want that girl to know that you two are dating. I cant say for sure cause I don't know all the details but from what you said it seems that way.
    That's what I was thinking too. But she already knew anyways.
    Last edited by oigrrrl805; 09-05-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I guess all I can say is play it by ear and if things turn for the worst (I hope that it doesn't) end it there. You wouldn't want to stay in a bad relationship for long trust me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If she already knew, then chances are he probably still wants to show her that he's "semi available". Or he wants to send her the message that he's not really into you as much as he is into her. I know that might sound horrible but thats the way I would look at it.

One thing you don't want to do is get jealous (openly) and start acting weird. That tends to push people away. You dont want to do that just in case the signals arent what they seem to be. So what I would suggest is for you to act like you normally do around him when you two are around anyone even her. That way he doesnt get the sense of being smothered (usually when men find out women especially gf's are jealouse they tend to feel like they are being controlled). So that is one thing you dont want him to find out.

When you do have some problems, just talk it out with him in private. Tell him your concerns and ask him if its true or what he thinks about it. Communication is always the key. But remember dont be so hasty to raise your voice or point the finger. Calm is the best way to go for things like this. Relationships are very sensative and you need to handle them with care. :] Hope this advice hellps you!!

(Myspace)
    -----------

Closed Thread

Thread Information