As some of you may or may not be aware I'm working on a home brewed campaign setting recently converted to the Savage Worlds system from D20 Modern/D&D 3.5e. I've completed most of the mechanical items and am working on the campaign map.
This map is a major continental map meant to feature major geographical & political features. The thing is, geography wise, I totally suck. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in perusing and offering suggestions for what I can add or change, but before that some notes.
All I have now are the Capital cities, currently unlabeled but for those interested.
Okay, now that is all done, what ideas does everybody have for what I can add geographically. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The two nations on the western most point of the continent are the two Elven nations (Shukuri to the North and Shurak to the South)
- The small northern nation along the mountain range is the currently unnamed Dwarven nation. The large city is not their capital but their only city open to outsiders, a very large trading hub.
- The central nation is the human based nation of Alfryne, which is designed around medieval England and is a collection of large city states.
- The eastern nation is the empire of Mulentia, the most powerful nation, based on Renaissance Europe.
- The northern arctic wastelands are going to be uncharted but have a huge impact on the campaign.